SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon May 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:

He is 6 ft 1" according to his wiki football profile but he does seem to have skinny legs to me so maybe that's what making him look shorter plus there are some 6 ft 1" guys there.

Thanks Merceime, He sure doesn't look 6'1. Yes, I agree his legs look so skinny, but so does his shoulders and just his frame in general. He looked a little taller standing, but as I said while sitting on the couch he looked so tiny. Even while with JoJo he looks shorter than 6'1. I'll watch and see how he looks around the others that's 6'1. Thanks again. ; )

It's not unheard of for the heights and weights of athletes to be off slightly. Many  want to be taller/bigger than they ar e

I believe Jordan is at least 6'. I've got friends who have met Aaron, he's every bit of 6'2. Jordan appears to be an inch or two shorter than him.

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 87b72b10 jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 86669110 jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 8:24 pm

It seems I'm the only one posting west coast time....

JoJo goes in for the kiss with Grant. I didn't expect that

Jordan is not happy he didn't get the first one on one. He had a mean look on his face

JoJo is putting her hands through Luke's hair. She goes in for the kiss with Luke. Quite the romantic moment. Luke is not happy. He thought he deserved the rose and is "hurt" He was whiny during the date

JoJo you like my "whip" is that a hipster word for car

Derek/JoJo Land/Sea North/South Golden Gate Bridge/Lombard Street JoJo goes in for the kiss AGAIN she's aggressive

Last edited by jen689 on Mon May 30, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 30, 2016 8:38 pm

I find Luke a little strange - he seems a little intense and always like he just woke up or is coming off a hard week of partying. I know a lot of people like him - seems like nice enough ... just a little serious maybe?

Chad oh Chad - too much in one episode but I did appreciate his earlier sentiments until he started threatening people. I do agree with JoJo is is over-compensating and I think with his mother's passing may have something to do with it. I could justify that until he started to threaten people.

Alex ughhhh such a whiner - bleh

Jordan - has quite the poof - he is charming enough - again whining a lot

Derek - no chemistry although for me personally I find him the most physically attractive could be because he looks like my celebrity crush John Krasinski.

Robby - loved his bow tie

James - I like him - I am not one for poems or notes but I liked his for some reason seemed genuine enough

Chase - stayed out of the fray - seems very "normal" a little Chris L vibe off him - I am betting on him getting TB role for next season - with Jordan/Robby drama/finale he will be sitting pretty in F3 position
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 8:43 pm

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more "alpha male" than Chad

Chad to the men who didn't get a date "you've gone your whole life without seeing JoJo you can wait another day"

Derek "I haven't talked about my past relationship with anyone" from no one to millions

Jordan oh by the way my brother happens to be Aaron Rodgers. The Sports Nation guys aren't going to like me

Jordan wants his wife to be "loyal"

JoJo likes Chad's feisty attitude and the guys aren't happy

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Olivia from Ben's season is pretty funny on Twitter. Will have to remember next epi. It's @OliviaCaridi

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Sports Nation power rankings (ouch for Jordan the "former quarterback")

1-James T
2-Chad
3-Alex

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Well, if it wasn't for Chad, I would have dosed off tonight. He made a lot of sense...most of the time. I loved his eating...that would have been me...without the workouts.

I'm already tired of the sparkly dresses and tonight, JoJo had to add the sparkly eyeshadow that went all over her fake eyelashes and it was driving me nuts. I wanted to hand her a Neutregena wipe and tell her to start again. Also her voice is really starting to annoy me. I didn't notice it that much last season, but now, when I hear her say Ben (and Lauren), it just grates on my every last nerve. I lost count how many times she brought up Ben tonight.

Has JoJo kissed the most guys in the second episode ever? It sure seemed like it to me. She really didn't seem that into most of them, but she acted her little heart out. She is looking bored already with some of them. I'm just waiting to see how long she can keep it up before they notice, although this does not seem to be a bright bunch so it could take a while.

Over all, a whiny group and now I know why MF loves JoJo. Good little actress. She sure knows how to work a man. I feel bad for them come FD time. I don't hold much hope for any relationship out of this, but it will be fun snarking away.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 30, 2016 9:20 pm

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 CjwdBJWUoAEhO4E
Entertainment Weekly Verified account  ‏@EW · 9m9 minutes ago
JoJo should just eliminate guys named “Chad” from her life. Our #TheBachelorette recap: http://share.ew.com/juuN85F
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Cocktail Party

Chad waits outside to see JoJo before she enters the mansion. They take a walk and kiss. JoJo and Chad walk in together and the guys AREN'T happy. Chad lies to the guys about their time together.

Chase has a mini date with mittens, wine and snow. JoJo sits on his lap. Chad's eating, eating, eating. Wow I've never seen someone stuff their face like that. Who needs to see Chase and JoJo when you can watch Chad eat  no no production loves "the Chad show"

Last edited by jen689 on Mon May 30, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 30, 2016 9:23 pm

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Cjv_jvDWsAIsAaC
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
"Everything."
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 30, 2016 9:25 pm

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Cjv-_p-XAAAqdPD
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
"Gentlemen, I'm sorry..."
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson
Why are these guys so worried about me I'm just tryin to talk to #Jojo and eat these meats #thebachelorette

Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson
Overall I had a great date, good food, good bro chat.. but we'll see how long a man can endure 24/7 harassment.......#TheBachelorette

Last edited by Maddy on Mon May 30, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702