SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 11:25 am

Cute. A true act of devotion, I love you enough to cut my hair. So he was in Nashville this week? I need to spend some weekends in Nashville this summer, see if I can track what seems like half of JoJo's cast down. Of course I am a lame geek, so probably not much chance Rolling Eyes
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by everly Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 am

JoJo just liked this post which is pretty sweet because I think they must be together right now since they both liked post within minutes of each other. I've actually been noticing that pattern for the last couple of days.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF8X9y-DyFR/?taken-by=rmdrk

No matter what's being said on SM, JoJo seems pretty loved up and happy.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 11:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:Jordan's hair is going to be its own character this season. Maybe his final act of devotion to JoJo can be getting a hair cut pre-FRC?

Last season there was Olivia's Mouth which had the funniest tweets . No doubt they'll be Jordan's Hair this season hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 pm

everly wrote:JoJo just liked this post which is pretty sweet because I think they must be together right now since they both liked post within minutes of each other. I've actually been noticing that pattern for the last couple of days.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF8X9y-DyFR/?taken-by=rmdrk

No matter what's being said on SM, JoJo seems pretty loved up and happy.
She really does, she gushed about her dream man to Mario earlier this week and has also liked that Insta about a woman becoming a better lover when she feels completely safe. It's kinda the opposite of what a lead should be feeling when it turns out post-filming her choice is accused of being a full on bad boy. So it's interesting to see how this is going to progress.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Personally, I don't think Jordan is half as bad as blogger boy is making him out to be. I am sure he has had great success with women and what is quite telling to me is that except for bitter Brittany, we have no other women coming forward to tell us how terrible Jordan is. Compare to Bill Cosby, once the first woman broke the silence it was a title wave of women victims coming forward. Nothing with Jordan at all except the one.

A good sign to me, Jordan has skills with the women, but all but one seem to be okay with him so far.  BTW, anonymous women who have "contacted" blogger boy mean nothing to me. Not sure if they are real or figments of his jealous hatred.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 12:48 pm

I don't read Booger unless someone posts his vomit here. So I try not to let that color my judgement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 28, 2016 12:56 pm

I don't believe that JoJo gives a crap at what RS says. She seems like the type to just block out the background noise. Now, send us a picture of your SH visit! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 1:22 pm

I am so glad to see that Jojo seems happy !
That will make her season even more enjoyable for me.
Go Jojo !
Enjoy your time with your F1 !    :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Come on Jordan, post a photo for us.giggling

Did Jordan follow Becca recently on IG?

I'm aware of Twitter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat May 28, 2016 3:02 pm

I know some of you are all over Jordan right now as F1. But does he has a job? He was not drafted, and at best, was on practice squad for various teams. And why is he not on good terms with his own brother Aaron again?

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 28, 2016 3:22 pm

sallyny wrote:I know some of you are all over Jordan right now as F1. But does he has a job? He was not drafted, and at best, was on practice squad for various teams. And why is he not on good terms with his own brother Aaron again?  

I don't have much detailed information, but I know he works at various camps for kids who play football and coaches them during the camps. I'm not sure what else he does. He must have money since he bought a house in Nashville. In regards to Aaron, I don't think we have much proof of why they don't have a close relationship. Jordan, his brother Luke, and their parents appear to be extremely close. As soon as Jordan got back from filming the four of them went on a family vacation. From everything I've read and seen, it appears the Rodgers family are not big fans of Aaron's girlfriend Olivia and I don't think Olivia is a big fan of Jordan. Jordan was interviewed back in February and had nothing but good things to say about Aaron and Olivia for that matter. Aaron just doesn't seem to see his family often.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 28, 2016 3:29 pm

I can totally buy Jordan as F1 but I cannot buy him outside the bubble being ready to be engaged.  Both his brothers are in long term seemingly very committed relationships and neither one is even engaged.....therefore I find it hard to believe the youngest and clearly most single lifestyle bro...is ready for marriage.  Maybe the engagement will just be really really really long. hmmm  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29