SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:51 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sometimes when Jordan talks he sounds like Aaron and it creeps me out.

They definitely have the same mannerisms.  
Well they have both nature and nurture going there, so can't really blame either one. I doubt Jordan practices in the mirror to look like his brother, but he did probably spend a lot of time mimicking and making fun of him growing up. Little brothers tend to do that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 am

I somewhat feel sorry for Jordan. It must be difficult to have such a successful brother, especially when he wanted to excel in the same exact sport.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I somewhat feel sorry for Jordan.  It must be difficult to have such a successful brother, especially when he wanted to excel in the same exact sport.  
I do too and looking at Josh, it gave him a huge chip on the shoulder complex. I hope that's not the case with BBJ and he really does feel that it's just not his path and he has another life to live.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:19 am

My nephew(who just became a proud daddy today!) was a very good pitcher in high school.
He went to a famous baseball camp every summer. He was scouted and offered a minor league contract. He was offered several small university/college scholarships in baseball (all back in his day).
He chose instead to go to another university and major in communications/journalism. It was an excellent program.
He made that choice at 18. At the time, he stated he was well aware of the real competition and challenges of athletes "making it".
Fast forward today and he is a sports caster for a major tv station in a nice sized mid west city.
You can change your path. It takes maturity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He just needs to be monogamous...
I agree based on the multiple women who've come forward and contacted RS I'm not so sure Jordan is "that" guy JMO
And isn't it just the least bit suspicious that none of these multiple women who came forward to RS haven't come forward to anyone else? Heck TMZ, ET, WetPaint and a host of others would probably pay them decent money to tell them about dating Jordan the playa. But all these women who reached out to RS have been mysteriously quite to the rest of the tabloid press? Sorry, until someone else can substantiate RS's crap it is just nasty jealous tumors to me.
Amen, Stuck!
Emphasis on the "nasty!"

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My nephew(who just became a proud daddy today!) was a very good pitcher in high school.
He went to a famous baseball camp every summer. He was scouted and offered a minor league contract. He was offered several small university/college scholarships in baseball (all back in his day).
He chose instead to go to another university and major in communications/journalism. It was an excellent program.
He made that choice at 18. At the time, he stated he was well aware of the real competition and challenges of athletes "making it".
Fast forward today and he is a sports caster for a major tv station in a nice sized mid west city.
You can change your path. It takes maturity.

Agree and not sure if Jordan is mature enough to recognize if he'll be good in broadcasting. Haven't seen any videos of him doing any sports commentary. In that ESPN date, it seems Jojo may have more of a career in it than him. It will be interesting how the relationship pans out, if Jojo gets offers as a broadcaster than him post show.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:48 pm

She is polished and poised. That counts for a lot in front of the camera, plus a good voice and lots of hard work 24/7.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:00 pm

I think it is an uphill battle trying to get a career in the same field as his highly successful brother.  The NFL player aspect did not work out so moving to broadcasting makes sense....however....I think having and or using the relationship of a famous sibling is a strike against Jordan's credibility in this field.  Sometimes the desire for nepotism is slippery slope.  Jordan would be wise to choose a career path that focuses on his strengths and assets.  Time will tell if that is in broadcasting.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:43 pm

RS always contradicts himself. Today in his reader emails he acknowledged that he knew Jordan would have backed out from the show if the bachelorette was Caila, meaning he wouldn't be on a television show, but yet according to RS all he wants is fame laugh out loud If that's true, it's nice to know he went on because he was interested in JoJo and if this is true, he seemingly would have walked away from the exposure too. Interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:54 pm

RS seems to rewrites his script to whatever suits him. He has no regard for the truth and what un truths can do to these people's lives.

I wish he would just stick to sleuthing and leave his personal opinions, based on his personal short comings, out of it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Stop. It's sad how jelly he is of BBJ. Not everyone can date a smoking hot girl Jo and run away with the show, but no reason to keep on ranting about it, Steve.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:40 pm

babs wrote:RS seems to rewrites his script to whatever suits him.  He has no regard for the truth and what un truths can do to these people's lives.

I wish he would just stick to sleuthing and leave his personal opinions, based on his personal short comings, out of it.

Especially since he is such an azzhat. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29