SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:02 pm

The whole jos family wants fame is just something people like to speculate on. They do seem like literal millionaires and this is all just a fun game for them imo. I hardly think they're into this fame chasing and no one ever suspected until our forum laugh out loud Jo will be just fine in life, regardless of her relationship with BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Everyone who signs up to a reality show is a fame seeker to a certain degree so I don't think Jojos family is any worse than fan faves Ben H Sean L who's been to more than one reality show.
I don't understand what qualifies Jordon a trophy BF? Because of his looks? He isn't the best looking of this season. Is he rich? but Jojo doesn't seem like she's in need of money.His only claim to fame is his big brother. I don't like or dislike him. If Jojo picks him, that's her choice her life. I only want entertainment out of this show so wish them luck.
All jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:22 pm

sdmom wrote:Everyone who signs up to a reality show is a fame seeker to a certain degree so I don't think Jojos family is any worse than fan faves Ben H Sean L who's been to more than one reality show.
I don't understand what qualifies Jordon a trophy BF? Because of his looks? He isn't the best looking of this season. Is he rich? Does he even have a paid job now? His only claim to fame is his big brother. I don't like or dislike him. If Jojo picks him, that's her choice her life. I only want entertainment out of this show so wish them luck.
All jmo.
 Jordan works at metpro ... http://www.metpro.co/learnmore
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:25 pm

^ thanks! I edited my post

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:33 pm

I like BBJ. I think J & J fit great together Hugesmile
I dont care about RS or what he has to say!
But I belive bad boys can change! I know some really really bad boys, they played a lot of girls and more than one girl at time. And now both 28 and married with babies!!!
If Jo is happy with her pick Im too :yes:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:42 pm

I called him an, ahem, trophy BF. Prior to the show, he was the only guy noted to have a heads up with Jojo. She admitted knowing he was going to be on the show and who he was or is related to. The trophy aspect to Jordan is not who he is because as Chad said, he's a failed football player. The trophy aspect to Jordan is, and  will always be attributed to his big bro. Maybe this show is to make a famename for himself where he'll be known by millions that never knew him before. Maybe other nobody's have gotten a measure of fame from this show but, Jordan has a leg up because of Aaron, his estranged brother.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:I like BBJ. I think J & J fit great together Hugesmile
I dont care about RS or what he has to say!
But I belive bad boys can change! I know some really really bad boys, they played a lot of girls and more than one girl at time. And now both 28 and married with babies!!!
If Jo is happy with her pick Im too :yes:
Right on. Steven is just having a mental breakdown because he's trying to protect jo and she just isn't having it, and chose her BBJ despite Steve's best efforts. Drat! The world is unfair.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Dessler wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Ok, so now she'll have a , ahem.....trophy BF who wants a trophy GF. #perfect #imo Hugesmile

IMO i don't think that is what she wants or cares about having "trophy BF" either....her ex is an hairdresser

Just a wild guess but I bet that expensive Cartier Love Bracelet that JoJo wore all last season was given to her by Chad. He is not just a hairdresser....he owns his own salon and appears to be very successful.

JoJo and her brothers seem to run with a very well heeled crowd in Dallas.

I think JoJo and Jordan have a lot in common but I definitely think JoJo is accustomed to a much wealthier lifestyle.  I don't think that is a huge deciding factor though in choosing Jordan. They will work out or not depending on what type of relationship they forge post season and how they climb over the obstacles.  
Robby is the one that seems more of a country club lifestyle like JoJo.....but unless there is a foiler....that seems irrelevant.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:57 pm

I think JoJo needs more protection from creeper blogger boy than from Jordan the playa. Destroying someone's boyfriend with sources you supposedly have to protect is ridiculous. And does anyone actually consider blogger boy a journalist who would need to protect his sources? I call BS blogger boy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Seabear wrote:
Dessler wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Ok, so now she'll have a , ahem.....trophy BF who wants a trophy GF. #perfect #imo Hugesmile

IMO i don't think that is what she wants or cares about having "trophy BF" either....her ex is an hairdresser

Just a wild guess but I bet that expensive Cartier Love Bracelet that JoJo wore all last season was given to her by Chad. He is not just a hairdresser....he owns his own salon and appears to be very successful.

JoJo and her brothers seem to run with a very well heeled crowd in Dallas.

I think JoJo and Jordan have a lot in common but I definitely think JoJo is accustomed to a much wealthier lifestyle.  I don't think that is a huge deciding factor though in choosing Jordan. They will work out or not depending on what type of relationship they forge post season and how they climb over the obstacles.  
Robby is the one that seems more of a country club lifestyle like JoJo.....but unless there is a foiler....that seems irrelevant.

JMO
I am hoping for a Robby as F1 spoiler. I also like my fellow Floridian and think he and JoJo have great Chemistry. I think they would have a lot of fun IRL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:01 pm

I highly doubt the Love bracelet was from an ex and anyone other than her #1 protector and fan, outside of Steve of course, and that mans name is Daddy.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:04 pm

I can't see my DH buying a "Love" bracelet for our daughter. That's kind of creepy IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29