SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:41 pm

^^  I just have to ask, what does BBJ stand for? Big Bad Jordan? giggling

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Bad Boy Jordan
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:33 pm

It's bad boy, but big bad is even more hilarious!!! I love it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:00 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I agree based on the multiple women who've come forward and contacted RS I'm not so sure Jordan is "that" guy JMO
And isn't it just the least bit suspicious that none of these multiple women who came forward to RS haven't come forward to anyone else? Heck TMZ, ET, WetPaint and a host of others would probably pay them decent money to tell them about dating Jordan the playa. But all these women who reached out to RS have been mysteriously quite to the rest of the tabloid press? Sorry, until someone else can substantiate RS's crap it is just nasty jealous tumors to me.
Amen,  Stuck!
Emphasis on the "nasty!"

Imo, even if the girls went to the tabloids, many won't believe. I think because it's Jojo, it would be passed on as jealous rumors. Not sure why they chose RS as their vent m but it doesn't matter., you're gonna believe what you want whether it's true or false .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:22 pm

If I wanted to, I could send RS a long, drawn out, and detailed story of how I was hooking up with Jordan and he could potentially use that as proof, even though I was just crazy and lied about the whole thing. If I ever met Jordan in a bar and took a picture with him, I could send that picture and a drawn out story about how I was hooking up with Jordan and RS could use that as proof even though it really only shows I hung out with Jordan. With magazines, if you give a story, you're getting a pay check and because of that, they're going to want some fairly legitimate proof. I'd be inclined to believe a magazine versus RS, who today, acknowledged that Jordan wanted it to be JoJo and wouldn't have gone on if it was Caila.

I'll see what happens over the next month or two in regards to women flocking to tabloids.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:28 pm

I fully expect some of these girls to go to TMZ or some other mag by the end of the season laugh out loud maybe even after for maximum attention.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:36 pm

IA, Ash!  I tend to give more credence to those that have actual names and some form of relationship proof, not all anonomous sources.  Even though I give Brittany side eye for coming forward now that she would gain attention and a little time in the spotlight herself, her cheating allegations are believable because we know they had a relationship.  

Personally, Jojo herself has nothing to do with my believing or not believing the rumors.  Every season there's at least one contestant that bf/gf's come out of the woodwork talking about.  In the past (like with Ben F. and Ed) there was actual picture evidence that was out there of them with girls when they were supposed to be part of a happy bach/ette couple.  Even Ben H's ex came out talking about how he wasn't over her and wasn't ready for marriage.  I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, case in point, Chad.  laugh out loud  So, IMO, its a case by case basis of just how much stock to put into the rumors and just how much you like or dislike the person that its about.  Cause IMO, the more you dislike someone the easier it is to believe the worst about them.  Or vice versa, the more you like someone the harder it it is to believe the bad stuff. JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:But RS always contradicts himself. Today in his reader emails he acknowledged that he knew Jordan would have backed out from the show if the bachelorette was Caila, meaning he wouldn't be on a television show, but yet according to RS all he wants is fame laugh out loud If that's true, it's nice to know he went on because he was interested in JoJo and if this is true, he seemingly would have walked away from the exposure too. Interesting.
But wait, how could he just use this show to gain fame if he didn't go on in the first place? Yeah, blogger boy is a jerk. 

Maybe we can start the next rumor, Caila was going to be the bachelorette, but when Jordan refused to go on if it was Caila they switched to JoJo. Everything is really BBJ's fault.Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 pm

I honestly think Jordan saying that he only wanted JoJo could be part of the reason why they decided on JoJo. Maybe some other guys said the same-- Luke did mention they he was hoping it was JoJo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:28 pm

I think the biggest reason why JoJo was chosen was because of the fans and social media. Fleiss and Mills were flooded with tweets bashing Caila and stating they wanted JoJo (Becca wasn't far behind for whatever reason). I think CH said it best. Ultimately, it's a business and a television show. You have to go with what the people want, what would be best, and you can't just do something for the sake of doing something (being more diverse with the leads).

According to our resident villain Chad on Twitter, none of the guys knew it was JoJo until the finale episode aired, so luckily for Jordan, Luke and at least a few of the other guys that have mentioned it, they got what they wanted.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Diana wrote:I fully expect some of these girls to go to TMZ or some other mag by the end of the season laugh out loud maybe even after for maximum attention.

Yeah, I agree. I think it's a little premature to say this stuff won't end up in tabloids. I was an Ed AND a Jef fan. RS had lots and loooots of drawn out narratives about them (especially Ed) before the tabloids even picked it up. Tabloids didn't pick up dirt on either until just after the FRC, for maximum drama. In Ed's case, RS had him on blast for weeks- throughout the season, before Radar Online, US Weekly, etc, etc picked it up just after Jillian's finale.

ETA: Though, disclaimer, unless Jordan actually cheats on JoJo, or that becomes the implication - like Ed on Jillian, Jef on Emily -- I don't think the tabloid impact will be that huge. Ed was major drama because word on the street was he left filming to hook up with 2 different exes. Jef was all kinds of drama, because while he was with Emily, he was trying to hook up with another girl in some shady Utah hotel (and Emily was sexting someone else at the same time too, laugh out loud). Both instances had text messages to back up the claims, that tabloids printed. My point being, unless Jordan does something like that to JoJo, big whoop. So he has a past, so he's cheated before. It's not on JoJo, so it's not as huge of a deal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:51 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-jordan-rodgers-comes-clean-to-jojo-fletcher-watch-w208538

Bachelorette's Jordan Rodgers Comes Clean to JoJo Fletcher in Preview: 'I Made a Lot of Mistakes' With My Ex

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Jordan-jojo-fletcher-00728306-76dd-4864-a1e6-b7e6109b335e
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29