SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:05 am

everly wrote:There is no link. It's from the actual magazine. I just took it from the digital copy on my iPad.

Sorry, that's against the rules. A link must be provided for all sources. If it didn't come from online, s/caps of the actual article cannot be posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Alanna wrote:This really isn't Ed or Bentley situation imo. Ed was cheating on the Ette and told several women they're his girlfriend (allegedly anyway). Jordan was sleeping around prior to the show and cheated on a girlfriend years ago, not the Ette. Not great of him maybe, but not in the same league as the former. Same with Bentley- he was mean to our Ette and playing games with her, not with women in the past or off the show. Essentially, it's totally different "crimes" that will be tried very differently in the court of public opinion. Jmo.

Well both with Jordan and with Ed, it is Alleged rumors. But IMO the rumors about Jordan are similar. According to RS Jordan was not just sleeping around, he was actually dating a girl specifically and spent the night with her before leaving to do the show, telling her it was all for business and he would be back for her--hasn't spoken to her since and came back engaged (supposedly). He is also rumored to be dating other girls at the same time too. Not just having fun being single and sleeping around. I just can't see him as genuine or that JoJo changed his mind, when there are other guys who don't have these types of rumors about them. If you were actually like, "ok I'm going on this show, should be fun, maybe I'll hit it off with the girl" I would just think you should be in the mindset of not really doing any ongoing dating after finding out you're on the show. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:27 pm

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. Before after during, whatever. If he is the F1 and if he is deeply in love, then IMO he won't cheat again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Alanna wrote:This really isn't Ed or Bentley situation imo. Ed was cheating on the Ette and told several women they're his girlfriend (allegedly anyway). Jordan was sleeping around prior to the show and cheated on a girlfriend years ago, not the Ette. Not great of him maybe, but not in the same league as the former. Same with Bentley- he was mean to our Ette and playing games with her, not with women in the past or off the show. Essentially, it's totally different "crimes" that will be tried very differently in the court of public opinion. Jmo.

Well both with Jordan and with Ed, it is Alleged rumors. But IMO the rumors about Jordan are similar. According to RS Jordan was not just sleeping around, he was actually dating a girl specifically and spent the night with her before leaving to do the show, telling her it was all for business and he would be back for her--hasn't spoken to her since and came back engaged (supposedly). He is also rumored to be dating other girls at the same time too. Not just having fun being single and sleeping around. I just can't see him as genuine or that JoJo changed his mind, when there are other guys who don't have these types of rumors about them. If you were actually like, "ok I'm going on this show, should be fun, maybe I'll hit it off with the girl" I would just think you should be in the mindset of not really doing any ongoing dating after finding out you're on the show. JMO.

I guess I'm a little confused, per RS Jor has supposed girlfriend and spent the night b4 the show with her, and bachelorette is all business. Per other sources he supposedly has other GF's too, not just having fun being single. Now then if you have rumors of many girlfriends, I would consider that dating and having fun, not being seriously committed to no particular one.

"RS also states Jordan wanted to go on the show ONLY if it was Jojo and if not her, he was going to back out".

By this last statement that gives me hope for the connection between Jordan and Jojo being very real. I think he had an interest in her, left his options open at home just in case there was no connection and could come back to that. If there was a real connection with Jojo then as he mentions in next weeks sneak peak clip, he feels something he hasn't felt in a while with Jojo, he wants to change as a man, and from the past mistakes. So I say, he liked her, as the weeks went on it progressed enough so that in the end, they chose each other and we'll see where things lead once this crazy fantasy world is over. IRL, they will hopefully take it slow and move forward as they see fit, my hopes something along the lines of Kaitlyn and Sean, spend time in both Dallas and Nashville or L.A and Nashville and just be a couple in real life.

I personally like Jordan for Jojo and cant wait to see, how TPTB decide to show or not show there chemistry, connection and story. Hopefully we as a viewer are not cheated.
Lastly can a leopard change his spots, so to speak, No not really..... however can the right person bring out the best in you, help you to grow and learn from your past mistakes, that you want to move forward in the right direction leaving the those mistakes you have made behind you "absolutely"!!!! The past is the past, there living in the present, "know as a gift for a reason" and their future is bright. :yes: thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Was this posted before?

Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher Got 'Multiple Warnings' from Friends About Jordan Rodgers
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jojo-fletcher-got-multiple-warnings-about-jordan-rodgers-w208388?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:12 pm

I like that Jordan is goofy and I think he is cute! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Although I like a few guys more than I do Jordan, I'm beginning to think that Jordan is more suited for JoJo than anyone of the others. I'm doubtful that it will lead to marriage but they are young and can have fun together before they part ways.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:37 pm

One or 2 dates and hookups are just being single and dating around. Dating different girls who think you are just dating them and not telling them, is not just being single and dating around, IMO it's shady. If he's telling a girl he will come back for her, it wasn't just a casual hookup IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:49 pm

I was under the impression that he was only dating/hooking up with one girl, two girls, however many. That's not the same as being in an actual relationship with someone imo. This is just turning into a huge train reaction. It's like jeans that are getting passed around laugh out loud I dont think we'll ever really know the truth TBH.

Jmo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:56 pm

I don't think it really matters to JoJo what happened before they met. She, also, went back and forth with her ex and I'm sure there were other guys in between.

I don't know if they have a good foundation for a long term relationship but that's no different than most that come from this show.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Well we won't know for sure what is true, but IMO rumors are there because there is some truth to them . If there were no truth to it there would be no rumors. I have not heard any rumors about Chase, Luke, etc. I wonder if he had told JoJo about the cheating on is ex, if she would have still kept him. Didn't work out well for JJ last year.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:Well we won't know for sure what is true, but IMO rumors are there because there is some truth to them . If there were no truth to it there would be no rumors. I have not heard any rumors about Chase, Luke, etc. I wonder if he had told JoJo about the cheating on is ex, if she would have still kept him. Didn't work out well for JJ last year.

I wonder if he wasn't Aaron Rodgers brother if he would have last night 1?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29