SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

ForeverLove wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
And isn't it just the least bit suspicious that none of these multiple women who came forward to RS haven't come forward to anyone else? Heck TMZ, ET, WetPaint and a host of others would probably pay them decent money to tell them about dating Jordan the playa. But all these women who reached out to RS have been mysteriously quite to the rest of the tabloid press? Sorry, until someone else can substantiate RS's crap it is just nasty jealous tumors to me.
Amen,  Stuck!
Emphasis on the "nasty!"

Imo, even if the girls went to the tabloids, many won't believe. I think because it's Jojo, it would be passed on as jealous rumors. Not sure why they chose RS as their vent m but it doesn't matter., you're gonna believe what you want whether it's true or false .
JoJo's ex Chad went to the tabloids and it appears that some still don't believe him so it's a matter of who people are a fan of and what they are willing to believe or not to accept. i am thinking that if it's still a big deal the tabloids will seek them out when the season concludes with JoJo's pick and then it's ...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by weetybix Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:33 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-jordan-rodgers-comes-clean-to-jojo-fletcher-watch-w208538

Bachelorette's Jordan Rodgers Comes Clean to JoJo Fletcher in Preview: 'I Made a Lot of Mistakes' With My Ex

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Jordan-jojo-fletcher-00728306-76dd-4864-a1e6-b7e6109b335e

If you cut out all the other guys, that just looks like a photo of a happy couple at a comedy festival giggling

They have a very natural and comfortable feel around each other Smiley

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 am

http://www.bustle.com/articles/163596-what-does-aaron-rodgers-think-of-jordan-on-the-bachelorette-the-football-player-is-staying-quiet

Interesting article about Aaron and Jordan.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:08 am

weetybix wrote:
ElonM wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-jordan-rodgers-comes-clean-to-jojo-fletcher-watch-w208538

Bachelorette's Jordan Rodgers Comes Clean to JoJo Fletcher in Preview: 'I Made a Lot of Mistakes' With My Ex

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Jordan-jojo-fletcher-00728306-76dd-4864-a1e6-b7e6109b335e

If you cut out all the other guys, that just looks like a photo of a happy couple at a comedy festival giggling

This has Jillian written all over it. perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2498057887 TPTB can't even get new material...it is like the same old thing with them. perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:07 am

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/163596-what-does-aaron-rodgers-think-of-jordan-on-the-bachelorette-the-football-player-is-staying-quiet

Thank you for bringing this over. Great article and the video was a nice addition. Would love to see the bros together again. So much fun.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:09 am

weetybix wrote:

Happy all around with her glass of wine instead of her bottle of it. )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:13 am

The rumors and the warnings has me having flashbacks of poor Ashley getting warnings of Bentley. Of course, Jordon wants us all to think he is such a good guy tho..I don't know yet what kind of guy he is as I never believe US Weekly. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:42 am

This really isn't Ed or Bentley situation imo. Ed was cheating on the Ette and told several women they're his girlfriend (allegedly anyway). Jordan was sleeping around prior to the show and cheated on a girlfriend years ago, not the Ette. Not great of him maybe, but not in the same league as the former. Same with Bentley- he was mean to our Ette and playing games with her, not with women in the past or off the show. Essentially, it's totally different "crimes" that will be tried very differently in the court of public opinion. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 am

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/163596-what-does-aaron-rodgers-think-of-jordan-on-the-bachelorette-the-football-player-is-staying-quiet

Now if only they used quotes that weren't years old. Aaron's podcast hasn't been around for over a year and the quote about privacy is from several years ago. It's from before he started dating Olivia because he mentioned on the same podcast that she helped him realize that people are gonna talk no matter what and you don't have to live your life in such an intensely private manner.

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 87b72b10 perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 86669110 perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:35 am

I don't care much about the rumors. There are plenty of guys out there. If he doesn't work out, I'm sure she will find one that does. He is so goofy looking imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:40 am

GA here is the link to the article, it was posted earlier. thumbsup

Love these two and hope to see their story unfold, soon :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't care much about the rumors. There are plenty of guys out there. If he doesn't work out, I'm sure she will find one that does. He is so goofy looking imo.

He's goofy looking and acts goofy to me as well. I don't get why there is so much comparison to his brother. In hockey there are several brothers that are in the NHL. You don't hear a constant comparison of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29