SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 pm

That could still be considered a gift from both parents.
I doubt my DH has a clue what I buy for the kids' holiday gifts/bdays etc. However, his name is always attached on the card "Love, Mom & Dad".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by boston1 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:08 pm

I don't see the big deal that her mom gave her the Cartier bracelet. my parents got me one this past christmas and I love it!
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Alanna wrote:Of course it's an opinion. 

Jo posted about her new toy Jun 5th of last year. No Chad in sight.

Either way, I'd also like a super icky toy like this, where do we sign up for the ickiness?!! laugh out loud

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Image11
Alanna, you cut off the matching ring laugh out loud !!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:15 pm

How do you guys know she was talking about the Cartier bracelet and not the Jugarnspice bracelet? If her mom got it for her, as assumed from her IG, maybe it was the Jugarnspice bracelet she was talking about. I looked at the website a little bit and the stone comes from a place called Maldives which could mean her mom brought it back for her from her vacation?! So maybe the Cartier could still have been from Chad??? Just a thought?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:15 pm

I know Len!! I had to make Sophie's choice here: date or matching icky ring. Date won! But let it be said, super icky matching ring was also present!! laugh out loud

Re Jugar bracelet, it's named after Jo and she's used as their ad, I doubt it was a gift from her parents: 
http://www.jugarnspice.com/products/jojo-druzy-bracelet-6

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:20 pm

kraft33 wrote:How do you guys know she was talking about the Cartier bracelet and not the Jugarnspice bracelet? If her mom got it for her, as assumed from her IG, maybe it was the Jugarnspice bracelet she was talking about. I looked at the website a little bit and the stone comes from a place called Maldives which could mean her mom brought it back for her from her vacation?! So maybe the Cartier could still have been from Chad??? Just a thought?
Because she was seen wearing that Jugar bracelet in prior pics. And like I said, her mom and her got matching yellow gold bracelets per other family SM. Also, she's friends with the people who own Jugar N Spice so... And her roommate models their Jewelry. Therefore, she probably got it for free.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Alanna wrote:I know Len!! I had to make Sophie's choice here: date or matching icky ring. Date won! But let it be said, super icky matching ring was also present!! laugh out loud

Re Jugar bracelet, it's named after Jo and she's used as their ad, I doubt it was a gift from her parents: 
http://www.jugarnspice.com/products/jojo-druzy-bracelet-6

I see!! Well there goes my idea!! Lol!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
kraft33 wrote:How do you guys know she was talking about the Cartier bracelet and not the Jugarnspice bracelet? If her mom got it for her, as assumed from her IG, maybe it was the Jugarnspice bracelet she was talking about. I looked at the website a little bit and the stone comes from a place called Maldives which could mean her mom brought it back for her from her vacation?! So maybe the Cartier could still have been from Chad??? Just a thought?
Because she was seen wearing that Jugar bracelet in prior pics. And like I said, her mom and her got matching yellow gold bracelets per other family SM. Also, she's friends with the people who own Jugar N Spice so... And her roommate models their Jewelry. Therefore, she probably got it for free.

Got it!! Thanks!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Sorry to interrupt but what is the connection with jordan and the bracelet? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:45 pm

HEA wrote:Sorry to interrupt but what is the connection with jordan and the bracelet? scratch
Less than nothing. We are bored  perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 3806527698

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
HEA wrote:Sorry to interrupt but what is the connection with jordan and the bracelet? scratch
Less than nothing. We are bored  perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 3806527698

oooooooo good!! I thought I missed a clue lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:50 pm

The Cartier Love bracelet is usually given to ones lover....the point is the giver gives the bracelet which comes sized to fit and is opened with the included screwdriver then placed on the wrist of the loved one and screwed on tightly and the giver symbolically or actually keeps the screwdriver....thereby declaring their love.  ITA with Kasha it is most often given among couples. kisses     

Dad to daughter...just No.....Mom to daughter okay. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29