SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:41 pm

babs wrote: thumbsup
Longhornfan wrote:Okay, wouldn't be super funny if in reality Jordan is not JoJo's F1, and all of this information that is being fed to RS from various girls (supposedly about Jordan) is only part of the big Kaboom that Fleiss is waiting to deliver?

I know that that is probably not the case, but Robbie on the other hand is posting all kinds of "love" on SM for JoJo, which seems to make him look more like the F2, which might be absolutely true.  But, if there was ever a season for a good foiler, it would be this one, since so much has been kept under wraps during the filming process.....so far.  And, in the F4 that he originally released, RS had Luke and Chase wrong.....according to the screencaps that have been identified.

Anyway, I think that I am going to reserve judgement until I can see for myself if I believe that Jordan did actually develop real feelings for JoJo, and maybe, just maybe, RS is the one that is wrong here.

thumbsup clapping!

I'd jump on the celebratory foiler train for sure ! Jordan is just tooooooooo predictable and cliché-ish Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:42 pm

What would be totally amazing IMO, is if after Jordan met JoJo's brothers, they would tell JoJo he's not as invested as she is, just like they did with Ben. But with Ben, she didn't listen to her brothers, and they were ultimately right in the end, because he didn't pick her. So this time, she listens to her brothers, since brothers know best! Gawd why can't that be what happened!!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:43 pm

I bet the fam bam loved BBJ and encouraged her to choose him, including the pit bull protective bros.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I bet the fam bam loved BBJ and encouraged her to choose him, including the pit bull protective bros.
Stop Alanna! You're making it worse! hissyfit perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I bet the fam bam loved BBJ and encouraged her to choose him, including the pit bull protective bros.
Stop Alanna! You're making it worse! hissyfit perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 3806527698
Ha! My apologies.

I guess I just don't see the big deal even though I adore Jo! She will survive! And BBJ just sounds typical bad boy behavior- like Ed, like Ian- not a nefarious creeper like, say, I dunno, Ick Vile! So I think they'll do just fine together and enjoy each other's company for as long as it lasts Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:56 pm

The family likes fame so they'll definitely take to Jordan.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud Steve freaking loves this so much. He's like experiencing a sexual pleasure level from this. It's hilarious, sad, sick, grotesque, entertaining, no words and yet so many words to describe how much he's enjoying this.

I think "erotic arousal" describes it well enough. That visual alone is enough to make some of us sick. For those of us that find this description lacking, pm either Alanna or myself and I am sure we can further assist you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Eh whatever, IF she is with Jordan, I hope she's a single lady once ATFR comes around and they taped some sort of talk with her or something, to put everything to rest once and for all. I'm already tired of the nonsense, and I'm not even her. If Jordan IS really serious about her and their realtionship, then I guess I'll just have to see it to believe it. But the rumors are sucking out the fun and joy of this possible relationship and season for me... I need a new hobby laugh out loud !

IMO.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:08 pm

SarahD wrote:The family likes fame so they'll definitely take to Jordan.

Yep,
Fame is the name of the game
Ignore the shame
Imagine you'll tame
When it fails then blame :yes:
It's all the same!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:11 pm

^ Given some of the social media activity I've seen, JoJo's family seem to have liked Robby too. JoJo's family are all involved in the medical field and are involved with charity quite a lot where they are helping the lives of those less fortunate. I think they would have been happy with whoever their daughter picked.

It's the same with every season. Sometimes the couple stays together and more often they don't. It will be the same with JoJo and Jordan. Sometimes people can change and sometimes they don't. That will be up to Jordan and JoJo to work through.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 pm

I don't get this idea that their family likes fame. Because two of the kids were on reality dating shows?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't get this idea that their family likes fame. Because two of the kids were on reality dating shows?
Same here! These folks are accomplished and successful in their own right (CEOs and Medical Doctors)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29