SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:22 pm

^^ Me either. It was mentioned here that her mom and brother follows Robby so he must have also made an impression.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Ben also follows Wells laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ben also follows Wells laugh out loud

Des' mom used to follow Brooks cantstopl

Edit: regarding fame,
Two siblings on similar reality shows ? Fame seekers are not out of the question . Besides, FakeJake being a friend makes them guilty by association imo perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Dessler wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't get this idea that their family likes fame. Because two of the kids were on reality dating shows?
Same here! These folks are accomplished and successful in their own right (CEOs and Medical Doctors)
Exactly. These people are doing more with their time and money then chasing fame IMO. Both times, Ben and JoJo went on those reality dating shows, it was because someone of the higher power approached them/connections..if/to they'd be interested. In Ben's case The Bachelor supposedly asked him many times to be the lead, but he was in Dubai for work all the time so he wasn't able to, then when he accepted RFL, it was because, I believe, one of his friends talked him into it. JoJo got on The Bachelor because she had got out of a bad relationship with Chad and wanted a fresh start and said "why the hell not?" so she got on the show. JoJo's family are millionaires...when people aim for fame it's usually to get money...her family doesn't need money.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Dessler wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't get this idea that their family likes fame. Because two of the kids were on reality dating shows?
Same here! These folks are accomplished and successful in their own right (CEOs and Medical Doctors)

Not only that, but they've traveled to countries, such as Africa, to donate hearings aides and to help out medically. I've seen that they are involved with local charities as well in Dallas. Her brothers Ben and Matt seem to have really sweet girlfriends that JoJo appears to be close to.

If it is Jordan that she picked, he's going to be a part of a great family, whether they last forever or not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't agree with the opinion that Jojo's family likes fame.  Just my opinion.

I do think they will completely support Jojo and her choice and  :yes:  the bolded below  ...

Ash2214 wrote:^ Given some of the social media activity I've seen, JoJo's family seem to have liked Robby too. JoJo's family are all involved in the medical field and are involved with charity quite a lot where they are helping the lives of those less fortunate. I think they would have been happy with whoever their daughter picked.

It's the same with every season. Sometimes the couple stays together and more often they don't. It will be the same with JoJo and Jordan. Sometimes people can change and sometimes they don't. That will be up to Jordan and JoJo to work through.

I also think Jojo is a really secure, together, confident young woman who has a good read on people and communicates well and she'll handle this stuff no problem.  If she's happy with Jordan and getting what she wants out of their relationship, she'll probably have fun for a while with the hot guy she wanted then see if it's more than that.  If she starts to doubt him as a good boyfriend I'd bet she'll move on.  I think she's well aware that she has many options out there for herself and I hope she wouldn't put up with any crap.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:37 pm

And yes, I know some people don't believe family money is necessarily everyone in the families money. Though, I'm willing to bet since JoJo is daddy's little girl, he foots the bill for some of her stuff. BUT, JoJo did do the 4 year college degree like most graduates, has her her own career, is her own boss at that said career, has a roommate, drives a BMW, owns a $10,000 bracelet.. That girl does NOT need to promote tea and gummy bears on Instagram, I'd imagine..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And yes, I know some people don't believe family money is necessarily everyone in the families money. Though, I'm willing to bet since JoJo is daddy's little girl, he foots the bill for some of her stuff. BUT, JoJo did do the 4 year college degree like most graduates, has her her own career, is her own boss at that said career, has a roommate, drives a BMW, owns a $10,000 bracelet.. JThat girl does NOT need to promote tea and gummy bears on Instagram, I'd imagine..

IMO.

My life blows. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And yes, I know some people don't believe family money is necessarily everyone in the families money. Though, I'm willing to bet since JoJo is daddy's little girl, he foots the bill for some of her stuff. BUT, JoJo did do the 4 year college degree like most graduates, has her her own career, is her own boss at that said career, has a roommate, drives a BMW, owns a $10,000 bracelet.. JThat girl does NOT need to promote tea and gummy bears on Instagram, I'd imagine..

IMO.

My life blows. LOL.
Haha. Mine too, I guess.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Ok, so now she'll have a , ahem.....trophy BF who wants a trophy GF. #perfect #imo Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And yes, I know some people don't believe family money is necessarily everyone in the families money. Though, I'm willing to bet since JoJo is daddy's little girl, he foots the bill for some of her stuff. BUT, JoJo did do the 4 year college degree like most graduates, has her her own career, is her own boss at that said career, has a roommate, drives a BMW, owns a $10,000 bracelet.. That girl does NOT need to promote tea and gummy bears on Instagram, I'd imagine..

IMO.
In addition, she owns a building that she rents to students in waco area yes
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:52 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Ok, so now she'll have a , ahem.....trophy BF who wants a trophy GF. #perfect #imo Hugesmile

IMO i don't think that is what she wants or cares about having "trophy BF" either....her ex is an hairdresser
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29