SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 pm

rhondam wrote:Too funny Litta and AC Smiley and for my part....and I would never say it outside of here....when I wake up through the night and in the mornings, I feel absolutely foolish that these people's dilemma's are what I'm dreaming about!!  no idea

AC, I thought that was FakeJake's shoe. laugh out loud 

Lost I think it is funny and sweet how you dig your heels in and do not waiver on Luke! He NEEDS to know what a faithful fan he has!  hi Hi Luke! If you pop in to visit, make sure to read all of @Lost17 's posts on here!!

I love your analysis above too aviej. And I agree that JoJo's socioeconomic status and lifestyle are most similar to Jordan's and Robby's. 

I know you are not suggesting that JoJo is a snob in any way and neither am I. I do believe she's envisioned how her life would change specifically, depending on which guy she chooses. The importance of this decision highlights her maturity and intelligence IMO, which is, more or less, IIRC, what Des, Ali and Kaitlyn told her would be the most important factor of her decision in the end.

Obviously many couples are insanely happy when their love is their only jumping off point—these are our real and fictional fairy tales. Smiley We also know that a mutually happy, loving relationship is the result of the necessary respect and sacrifice required while dealing with the highs and lows that, when all balanced out, is in no one person's favour. So, unless JoJo is someone who can be happy any where, under any circumstance, then these considerations are essential when deciding her future and are not meant to be discriminatory IMO. If in fact, she does choose a guy with a similar background as her own. AJMOAA
giggling Looking at the cast pics before the show started he wasn't even on my radar, but once he rode in on that unicorn he cast his magical spell on me and it hasn't let go! Embarressed! I see his story with Jojo and still see the possibilities, the edit has to change up sometime doesn't it! TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

There could be worse things to dream about. Smiley It's a nice little escape and entertaining, especially reading everyone's opinions/thoughts on here- and who doesn't love a good puzzle and a few hot men to look at at the same time!

Ok, back to Chase, who I wouldn't mind, besides Luke of course, being next lead!

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:41 am

Even though it's a 2:1, Chase is the first of the men to technically get a 2nd date, so that's a positive.

Are we thinking that the 2:1 was meant to scare Chase? Or do we think that Derek needed to go home and that this was a way to also incite competition for Chase thus inserting an obstacle in their relationship?

Based on what I said yesterday about men backing down when they know that another guy is interesting in a girl, I wonder if someone in the "clique" started to express genuine interest in JoJo and Chase decided to back off.

I am curious about a few other things left in Chase's edit: 1. He was shown twice following the words "gonna be a ride" and "roller coaster." Is their relationship very up and down the entire season? Or is it that the path to their final coupling is a roller coaster? 2. Chase indicated that getting engaged is a scary thing. Would he hesitate about getting engaged once the reality of it started staring him in the face? 3. Chase was highlighted when JoJo said that the RC in B.A. only made her more confused. Confused was laid over his face. Does the end just confuse him and make him overthink and worry himself out of the relationship?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:48 am

[quote="veg_out"]Even though it's a 2:1, Chase is the first of the men to technically get a 2nd date, so that's a positive.

Are we thinking that the 2:1 was meant to scare Chase? Maybe a little bit

Or do we think that Derek needed to go home and that this was a way to also incite competition for Chase to get him to be a little bit more competitive. He could become the alpha to Derek's beta.thus inserting an obstacle in their relationship?

Based on what I said yesterday about men backing down when they know that another guy is interesting in a girl, I wonder if someone in the "clique" started to express genuine interest in JoJo and Chase decided to back off. He did comment on seeing Robby kiss Jojoj by the fountain...

I am curious about a few other things left in Chase's edit: 1. He was shown twice following the words "gonna be a ride" and "roller coaster." Is their relationship very up and down the entire season? I think soOr is it that the path to their final coupling is a roller coaster? 2. Chase indicated that getting engaged is a scary thing. Would he hesitate about getting engaged once the reality of it started staring him in the face? I believe this bubble is too fast for him and he is realizing that he is falling behind or is not progressing himself in his feelings for her3. Chase was highlighted when JoJo said that the RC in B.A. only made her more confused. Confused was laid over his face. Does the end just confuse him and make him overthink and worry himself out of the relationship?[/quote]that might be a part of his demise, but as they say 'she's just not that into him' IMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:58 am

Mia! It fascinates me that you think she doesn't like him. What about her behavior, or lack thereof, makes you think that she isn't into him?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 am

veg_out wrote:Mia! It fascinates me that you think she doesn't like him. What about her behavior, or lack thereof, makes you think that she isn't into him?

I think she is a sweet girl who has been treated poorly by men in her past. I think she is one of those girls who can be 'too nice' and 'too naive' at times, which allows her to stay in a bad relationship too long. I think her past failures has made her insecure and have self doubts.

I think she is one of those girls who is drawn to an Alpha male. She sees Alphas as strong and capable of protecting her. She often talks about needing safety. It must be an issue for her. We saw how her 2 older brothers acted like her watchdogs. They were certainly Alphas, IMO. I have 2 older brothers myself, and I can tell you they never acted like my watchdogs, nor did I ever feel like I needed a watchdog. But, then again, I've never been attracted to a true Alpha male.

Alphas are confident and assertive. They do not hesitate to make advances. I think she interprets the advances as interest and interest as love. Chase, while a bit of a guy's guy, isn't nearly as Alpha or physically demonstrative or verbally expressive as Jordan, Luke, or even Robby. I think when she interprets a guy as being really into her physically (or if they verbally tell her they love her) it allows her to feel safer and she is capable of loving them back. It is a safety thing with her. (Just listen to what she says about Robby during the fireworks portion of their date - he loves her, she feels safe in his arms, she can see a future with him. That is the crux of why I don't see her feeling as strongly for Chase at this time, and I don't think time is on his side. JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 am

veg_out wrote:Even though it's a 2:1, Chase is the first of the men to technically get a 2nd date, so that's a positive. I agree. It will work for his benefit overall.

Are we thinking that the 2:1 was meant to scare Chase? Or do we think that Derek needed to go home and that this was a way to also incite competition for Chase thus inserting an obstacle in their relationship? Yes, to light a fire. Yes, the 2 guys who are more beta than alpha compete. I do think it's producer-driven. They are trying to rev things up Chojo. 

Based on what I said yesterday about men backing down when they know that another guy is interesting in a girl, I wonder if someone in the "clique" started to express genuine interest in JoJo and Chase decided to back off. Maybe...but I also think he was shying away out of insecurity. I think this is his challenge. He hasn't had hardly any one on one time with her since their 1:1. 

I am curious about a few other things left in Chase's edit: 1. He was shown twice following the words "gonna be a ride" and "roller coaster." Is their relationship very up and down the entire season? Or is it that the path to their final coupling is a roller coaster? I'd like to think it's the latter. 2. Chase indicated that getting engaged is a scary thing. Would he hesitate about getting engaged once the reality of it started staring him in the face? I don't think so. I think he is all in with JoJo. After he told her getting engaged is scary, he said the fear could be overcome if there is enough love there PINKHEART  3. Chase was highlighted when JoJo said that the RC in B.A. only made her more confused. Confused was laid over his face. Does the end just confuse him and make him overthink and worry himself out of the relationship? Do we know the 2:1 date was after the GD and Wells' 1:1? She said "I thought last night was going to help me, and it just made me more confused." So not sure what it's in context to. Maybe after connecting deeper with Chase on that date, she is more confused about her relationships with the others? Or maybe at this point she wasn't sure she wanted to keep him around over James T? Hence, keeping that last rose for another week? 
Or, to perpetuate a doubt in Chase's storyline for next episode?
I'm sorry I can't be more help. Call me confused!
There is obviously something intriguing there for JoJo to keep Chase around. Why? Maybe this alone time after Derek leaves will give us some key insight. I'm feeling a lot of (sexual) tension with these two. Hope they can unleash it. I think it's challenging for JoJo. I think it's frustrating her and turning her on simultaneously. Especially when Jordan, Robby, & Luke are being so forward and aggressive. 
And then she keeps him again over Luke or Jordan the following week after HTDs, unless he is default after Jordan leaves? 
There are a number of things left in Chase's edit that I feel could come full circle near/at the end of the process.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:09 pm

I think it's interesting that there are no previews of the 2:1 date.

I am starting to consider that Chase and Jo's dynamic takes a shift into bumpy territory where they never quite find the cruise button. If Chase is a beta male, then he certainly will take a back seat to Robby or Jordan in a "fight" for Jo.

Like I mentioned in Luke's thread, if Chase does get cut at FSD, we'll need to see something weird happen in his edit, something that calls their dynamic into question, like we did with Reid/Jill, Ben/Caila, Kait/Ben for us to understand the reason that she lets him go.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Regarding Chas's line "if there's enough love there to overcome that fear..." Regarding getting engaged, I wonder if he was symbolically speaking on JoJo' and/or Jordan's behalf there? 

Another conversation that may come full circle:
"What can I do to help you remember that moment (YabYum?)" -Chase
"Aw, I'll never forget it." -JoJo

She either:
1) Will be so caught up with Luke/Jordan/Robby that she will forget it (kind of like Ben's comment "I won't blindside you, I promise.") 
2) She will remember/reminisce with fondness as she cuts him loose
3) She will remember throughout the whole process and it will anchor her decision

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Another conversation that may come full circle:
"What can I do to help you remember that moment (YabYum?)" -Chase
"Aw, I'll never forget it." -JoJo

She either:
1) Will be so caught up with Luke/Jordan/Robby that she will forget it (kind of like Ben's comment "I won't blindside you, I promise.") 
2) She will remember/reminisce with fondness as she cuts him loose
3) She will remember throughout the whole process and it will anchor her decision

AC, the bold is something that popped into my mind when they were on their date and she said that. It would make the audience sympathetic to his plight when she cuts him loose. Per this week's preview, Chase's face and reaction to her feedback indicate genuine emotion: I think that he's truly in shock if she's saying that he's not giving her enough. I'd even suggest that he's hurt.

If a case is being built that JoJo overlooks him despite his efforts to make her feel special, it might be because he is also being considered for next lead.

This episode will likely be a turning point for these two. Either they will start to climb or they are going into a roller coaster that will have to end.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:55 pm

veg_out wrote:I think it's interesting that there are no previews of the 2:1 date.

I am starting to consider that Chase and Jo's dynamic takes a shift into bumpy territory where they never quite find the cruise button. If Chase is a beta male, then he certainly will take a back seat to Robby or Jordan in a "fight" for Jo.

Like I mentioned in Luke's thread, if Chase does get cut at FSD, we'll need to see something weird happen in his edit, something that calls their dynamic into question, like we did with Reid/Jill, Ben/Caila, Kait/Ben for us to understand the reason that she lets him go.

Maybe to perpetuate the doubt/struggle angle going into episode 6. 
This should be a turning point for them, and it seems like it will take a positive turn if she brings him to HTD and  beyond. Otherwise, why keep him around?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:36 pm

^Maybe. Or maybe it's a Reid redux. He made it through HTDs, too.

I'm thinking through a scenario in my head based on the way that episode 7 and then episode 9 could go down that might give Chase a chance.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:12 pm

^Are you having a hard time coming up with that scenario? It does seem like a lot for Chase to overcome when the other guys seem like they are further along with JoJo, at least physically.

Which brings me to my next point...maybe they do make a deeper connection on the 2:1 (which would be a pleasant surprise to the audience because all we've been shown so far is the conflict)? ...Maybe it goes to even deeper levels behind closed doors, in the FS? This could be a game-changer (coming from personal experience), And for someone like JoJo, who places high value on physical connection. (I'm just putting it out there!)

If there isn't much growth with Chojo after Derek's departure, then maybe we do have another Reid situation on our hands.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma