SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:45 pm

This is the drinking problem comment

Nonina430 wrote:Horrible for this couple to endure. The blame is not Jo's. 
JoJo is a caring loving individual. Lauren had issues before
entering the show with her drinking. I don't think what she
is going through is any worse than any other bashed contestant
she obviously needs consoling.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Y'all, from what I've observed, people are NOT mad that Ben chose Lauren over JoJo because they've been in JoJo's shoes...its just because they like JoJo better. They relate to her more. She's fun. She's outgoing. Etc. I've said this quite a few times. I've done my research! Haha.

From what I've also noticed, the majority of older women prefer Lauren and younger women prefer JoJo. I think that has to do with their personalities. Older ladies usually tend to like the graceful, kind, chill women. And younger ladies usually tend to like the women they feel they can kick back and have a beer with and be silly. It's just a difference in personalities.

My personality is exactly like Lauren's, and I tend to hang out with people that are just like Lauren and myself because that's what I'm comfortable with...but I know that I'm not exciting or the life of the party...so I at times wish I was more like the JoJo's of this world and usually gravitate towards liking that personality type more because they are more fun to have around, even though I'm the complete opposite.

Jmo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:59 pm

relaxing wrote:Man, it's really a sad commentary on our society that people do this, IMO.  Crazy and such a slippery slope into accepting cruelty as just a normal part of life.  Yikes.

That said, so many couples/contestants have had negativity spewed at them. IMO taking down pics is about the worst reaction because it lets the commenters win by actually causing a change in behavior because of what they said.   IMO, don't read comments at all, laugh off how awful trolls are or shoot back at the worst ones now and then with humor like Kait and Becca did. And realize there are lots of normal people who don't comment at all that probably really enjoy the pics.  

Also, IMO, this has absolutely nothing to do with Jojo or Jojo fans IMO and just has to do with people who get a power trip or rush out of being mean to a stranger from the safety of their anonymity.   Without Jojo as Ben's F2 or the ILYs or any other thing from the show, people would still find a reason to attack if they want to, IMO.  

This is the world. But--
I don't have to be a part of the craziness. I have choices. There are boundaries and limits.
I remember coming home from college(my father was a civil servant and had a political position) and a woman would call our home a couple times a week. She would ask for my dad and then get very nasty saying her garbage had not been picked up for 20 yrs and she was going to sue the city. The calls went on for years. She was crazy.
Sometimes I would be the one answering the phone. Sometimes it was another sibling. I remember, according to this woman--I was the "town clerk" and my younger brother(12 yrs old) was the "chief of police".
You can't rationalize crazy. You can move past it and not incorporate it into your own reality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Reminder: site rules
Please abide by them.
Nuff said.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:10 pm

SarahD wrote:This is the drinking problem comment

Nonina430 wrote:Horrible for this couple to endure. The blame is not Jo's. 
JoJo is a caring loving individual. Lauren had issues before
entering the show with her drinking. I don't think what she
is going through is any worse than any other bashed contestant
she obviously needs consoling.
*EDIT* The Riverside Sheriffs Office. For Lauren's overnight in jail
Intoxication, being verbally abusive outside a club. *EDIT*My statement was to put light on the fact that she had some issues before going on the show and perhaps it's all related to what's going on now. *EDIT*

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:12 pm

I honestly don't think this bothers Lauren as much as people are thinking. Yesterday she posted a snap all smiles saying good morning snap chat and that was supposedly after the whole #fitgirl skinny shaming debacle. They're going about their lives in Denver, visiting family, fixing up the house, playing kickball for goodness sake. They're happy and being happy makes this noise a whole lot easier. The people they are surrounded by love them, have accepted Lauren into the group and at the end of the day they love each other. Lauren knows Ben loves her and thinks she's the world, and because of that I think she's ok. I don't think we should let two comments that I took as sarcasm define how terrible she's feeling about this. Sure the comments suck, and she'd rather not have them but again they know what really matters and I'd imagine the kind words they get in person weigh a whole lot more.

Ben, IMO, deleted the pic because it was a field day for spewing hatred and he was trying to help promote humanity and hope. He doesn't want H&H affiliated with that nonsense so he took away their platform. Good for him. Because last night was ridiculous. I'm moved to donate to H&H today just because of that. So just know some good has come out of that nonsense.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/46/59/76/image10.jpg

From Lauren's snapchat. Looks pretty happy to me!

Last edited by SeekAny on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Sorry Kasha, sometimes you gotta blow!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Sorry Kasha, sometimes you gotta blow!

Believe me, I totally get it. The delete button is right next to the edit one. Praying (comment not necessarily aimed at your post.)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:28 pm

This is NOT a spoiler thread!!!

Please consider what you are posting prior to posting.
And yes, a spoiler was just posted and unfortunately not deleted in enough time.
Very sorry to the reporter.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:29 pm

And for the record, my post about source links was in regards to a deleted post.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Samuel10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Samuel10 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Family10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Samuel15fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:15 pm

IMO blaming the victim in any circumstance is never okay.  Those that are the aggressive bullies on SM or in RL are Always at Fault. Period.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 pm

There were many contestants that were/are bullied. They did not
go to pieces. There is some instability here. Wrong as it is. My
31 year old GD was a victim of bullying. I shed many tears over
her pain. When she appeared in her first film gorgeous and talented
at age of 20 I saw in her such a strength. For some it works that way.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom