SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:19 am

I hope this is like a 4-6 episode stint. I'm a huge fan of them, so I would love to see them on my screen again but cameras in their face for a long period of time could potentially affect their relationship while the cameras are there.

One things for sure, we'll get a televised wedding after this. ABC wants this. Who knows what went down behind the scenes. Maybe ABC wanted this wedding planning show before the aired wedding.

I haven't watched all 20 seasons of the bachelor. Has this ever been a possibility for another couple?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:22 am

^Other couples have been offered but said no.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 87b72b10 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 86669110 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:23 am

I wonder if this is in junction with ABC for their wedding special. It would make sense to keep their name out there creating interest about them. I also think that this would probably be the only way Ben could really be successful in politics if he chose that field. This would show life in Denver and also would focus on him and Lauren which would further remove the image of Ben being torn between her and JoJo from people's minds. Not that Ben needs any image repair, but this could do well to show him as someone who is happy with the hard decisions he has made in life and let people see who he really is as a person IMO. I'm looking forward to it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:26 am

What happened to being normal and low-key and going back to normal life? Shows like this have to create drama out of nothing because no one wants to watch people be happy and normal week after week. Especially when the people involved are pretty boring to begin with. Just sounds like a really bad idea to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:27 am

IMO reality TV is the last thing to do if you want a career in politics.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Samuel10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Samuel10 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Family10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Samuel15fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:29 am

mindless wrote:What happened to being normal and low-key and going back to normal life? Shows like this have to create drama out of nothing because no one wants to watch people be happy and normal week after week. Especially when the people involved are pretty boring to begin with. Just sounds like a really bad idea to me.

Good Post

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 am

lipsis wrote:IMO reality TV is the last thing to do if you want a career in politics.
Worked for Trumpster laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 am

mindless wrote:What happened to being normal and low-key and going back to normal life? Shows like this have to create drama out of nothing because no one wants to watch people be happy and normal week after week. Especially when the people involved are pretty boring to begin with. Just sounds like a really bad idea to me.
The drama will be 'petty' disagreements about wedding plans, that will end in saying sorry and kisses.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:32 am

Ugh. I'm so torn. I love them, but I judge the crap out of SeanCat for stuff like this. laugh out loud

Excited to see wedding planning.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 am

lipsis wrote:IMO reality TV is the last thing to do if you want a career in politics.

Please refer to our presidential candidates. Also, many politicians' wives have participated in reality television. The best thing for politics is name recognition, IMO. Since the Bachelor has ended, we have seen Ben do many volunteer/ charity events. I'd be willing to bet that this show will probably focus heavily on that. Ben has political advisors guiding him. The fact that he has a political website tells me he is genuinely interested so IMO this isn't something he would have decided on without first weighing how it will affect him politcally. This gives him the opportunity to put his name out there in his own element and have control of the narrative. I wouldn't be shocked if his advisors encouraged this. I think it's only going to help him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:43 am

I'm not nervous for them nor do I think they'll break up. They're both level headed people. When the going gets tough, it will just be them discussing things very rational. It's probably going to focus on Lauren planning the wedding and adjusting to Denver life. Ben doing charity work and helping the community. At least it's not some couples therapy show or marriage bootcamp where you're with other reality stars. This is basically their own show, featuring their day to day life. They're also confident enough to show their private lives. A lot of people turn things down because 1. They want to be private or 2. Things are already rocky why show it on camera.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 am

Alanna wrote:Haha perf. Break up in 3, 2, 1. I love when I'm right, guys laugh out loud

I don't see how this equates to breakup on the horizon at all. I think if they were rocky, they'd be staying far, far, faaar away from this. They aren't stupid. Ben apparently has political ambitions, so showing truly crazy chit + a huge break up after - I just don't see that from these two. That helps them none, it's not at all the image they've projected so far. They are probably banking on coming out shiny like a penny, much like Trista/Ryan, Catherine/Sean (didn't really work out for them), and now Ashley/JP on MBC.

I agree, Reality TV can lots of times cause issues. In this case, it will probably be silly bickering about home decore and wedding venues. I'm guessing similar to Trista/Ryan's 3 episode arch leading up to their wedding. They've always said they'd be open to more opportunities like this. So it's not necessarily coming out of no where.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom