SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 30, 2016 5:56 pm

I thought it was a group intoxication followed up by a group arrest. Meaning she was with a group and they were all boisterous and drinking and brought it. I don't know if that is true or not, but it was what I was led to believe.
These things can add up to exactly nothing other than a wake up call.
Back in the early '70's my husband and a group of friends were arrested for disorderly conduct. They were hanging out outside in a suburban neighbor singing loudly on a Sat. night past 10:30Pm (good golly!).
Charges were dismissed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon May 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Al wrote:Yes, I know. I'm talking about the speculation of what led to her arrest, it's like splitting hairs Imo. We'll probably never know.
ETA: Ash I'm not trying to single you out. Just knowing she was arrested is enough for me, I don't need to know the fine details of these people's lives and indiscretions laugh out loud

We leave no stone unturned giggling

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon May 30, 2016 6:32 pm

giggling I commented in a thread not that long ago that I realize I'm on a forum where we try to find as much info as we can about people, but there are just some things I don't need to know. Although some of them like to tell us anyway (Andi). I'm happy with not knowing the details of Lauren's arrest.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Kasha, I remember it being a group arrest too.

I so don't think any of this matters much. Of course no one wants an arrest record, but this is a silly, youthful transgression. Ben's potential opponent was arrested for drunk driving in April. The actual candidate, not his wife. While in office.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 30, 2016 7:01 pm

I don't think it was a group arrest, where she was arrested with other people she was friends with/knew. I think it was just other randos that got arrested too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Al wrote:Yes, I know. I'm talking about the speculation of what led to her arrest, it's like splitting hairs Imo. We'll probably never know.
ETA: Ash I'm not trying to single you out. Just knowing she was arrested is enough for me, I don't need to know the fine details of these people's lives and indiscretions laugh out loud

It doesn't bother me in the least that she was arrested for a silly drunk mistake, while out having fun, but it may be brought up during a political campaign. Every little speck of dirt seems to be dug up to try and paint the opponent in the worse possible light.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 30, 2016 8:10 pm

babs wrote:

It doesn't bother me in the least that she was arrested for a silly drunk mistake, while out having fun, but it may be brought up during a political campaign.  Every little speck of dirt seems to be dug up to try and paint the opponent in the worse possible light.  

Isn't that the Truth. If it's out there the opposition will find it. none of my business but my advice to Ben would be to stay clear of politics. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 30, 2016 8:46 pm

But then if he listened to advice, he prob never would have been on the show once, more leas twice. And that did him well. So-----

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Mon May 30, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm sure he will reflect and pray on it and discuss it with friends and family (which includes Lauren) and will make the decision that he believes is best for all involved.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 12:26 am

I don't care that Lauren had an arrest while drinking at Coachella. But I do think that Lauren is not necessarily done being young and silly. I think she still wants to go out and have fun etc, so not sure that having to play politicians wife, especially the more traditionally conservative Republican Party.

I don't blame her, she is 26 years old and until six months ago lived a life of fun and flying place to place.

I think maybe one day Ben and she could be okay, but right now I think Lauren deserves to have a little more time for young and stupid. I don't think she should have to turn into Jackie O and give all that up. She seems to be doing the giving and moving. To me Ben pushing for this would be selfish, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 31, 2016 12:46 am

I really think Lauren's arrest should be a non-issue and don't think it means she's not ready to settle down. We really don't know what she's thinking.

I do think Ben running for office now would cause unnecessary stress on a new relationship so hope he decides against it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 8:38 am

albean99 wrote:I really think Lauren's arrest should be a non-issue and don't think it means she's not ready to settle down. We really don't know what she's thinking.

I do think Ben running for office now would cause unnecessary stress on a new relationship so hope he decides against it.
The arrest alone is not my only reason for thinking Lauren still wants some young fun time. Since their AFTR, there have been a series of trips, far out of town concerts, partying in Vegas (with her family), and even a trip to LA for the movie premiere. These things make me think Lauren and Ben to a lesser extent want to be out dong young fun things. And since she is 26 and him 27 that is okay. I don't mean it as a criticism. I think people should have fun, they should do what they can while they can. Nothing wrong with that. But what they as a couple have shown is not let's settle into politics and focus is that. It has been let's enjoy this ride and have some fun. 

I know I am one of the few who thinks that Lauren is a bit bored in Denver. I think she loves Ben and wants to be there, but I just see a little wanderlust in her. To me, adding the strain of politics to that, right now, is a bit unfair. 

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom