SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 31, 2016 11:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Make that #3 now. Cassandra joining the pack of Courtney and Emily with thinking Ben screwed up. Good gosh.

Btw, I think she sneakily threw some shade at Ben. (Cassandra that is.) I think she called him a politician laugh out loud But it wasn't a compliment. Maybe she's still mad at him for possibly "messing" with her, if RS is to be believed. It's all in her recap at cassandrafergie.com Also, she's taking this show wayyyy too seriously in her recap (rant.) I think she's forgetting that this is a show first and foremost..

Edit: After reading it again, there's no doubt in my mind Cassandra was 100% throwing shade at Ben.. Suspect giggling

It took me a second. At first I was like "who's Cassandra??" laugh out loud

How did Ben mess with Cassandra according to RS? I missed that one.

I believe post filming from Kaitlyn's season, not only was Ben talking to Tenley, but also Cassandra according to RS. They all do it. It's the same script, just different people.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Tue May 31, 2016 11:59 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Make that #3 now. Cassandra joining the pack of Courtney and Emily with thinking Ben screwed up. Good gosh.

Btw, I think she sneakily threw some shade at Ben. (Cassandra that is.) I think she called him a politician laugh out loud But it wasn't a compliment. Maybe she's still mad at him for possibly "messing" with her, if RS is to be believed. It's all in her recap at cassandrafergie.com Also, she's taking this show wayyyy too seriously in her recap (rant.) I think she's forgetting that this is a show first and foremost..

Edit: After reading it again, there's no doubt in my mind Cassandra was 100% throwing shade at Ben.. Suspect giggling

IMO.

where did emily and courtney throw shade? i missed this.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 am

california90 wrote:

IMO.

where did emily and courtney throw shade? i missed this.
Emily and Courtney didn't throw shade at Ben necessarily.

Emily just reposted one of her friends recaps on IG, and in the recap it basically said JoJo was too hot to trot and "eat your heart out Ben." Emily said it was just a joke and obviously Ben made the right decision with Lauren after getting a lot of complaints in her comments for "disrespecting" Lauren.

Courtney wrote a recap and said she wonders how Ben feels knowing JoJo is the "girl that got away."

Cassandra said she still doesn't understand how Ben didn't choose JoJo and then threw some major shade at Ben (IMO) by basically saying the politicians of this show have a script, say all the right things, but you should never trust them because they're full of sh*t. I really think she was talking about Ben because of the way the whole thing was worded. It was exactly like this: "It puzzles me Ben dumped her to begin with too. Which leads me to first guy you'll meet on the bachelorette: The politician." Then she went on a whole tangent about the politicians on the show. Oh also, she said about the politician: "Heck, he probably typed up all his responses prior to the show so he could practice in the mirror to not only captivate your heart and JoJo's heart, but the heart of America." Definitely about Ben IMO. She pretty much says so by writing "JoJo's heart" laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:31 am; edited 6 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:14 am

I do personally think Ben always sounds like a Politician, he's almost an improved version of Josh. That's why I can't never get warm to both, they always seem to say the right things, and behave all so nicey nicey most of the times.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:08 am

I personally don't think anyone's throwing that much shade. Jojo's a hot commodity right now, she has a certain it quality about her and people are commenting on it in a "hey Ben look what you missed out on kind of way." It happens in most seasons. No one is saying Lauren isn't great and isn't beautiful, just reaffirming that Jojo is.

If anyone really takes a look at Ben and Lauren now, I think it's clear Ben is in love and made the right choice for him. Shoot, even Jojo sees it, admits it and is probably happy things worked out the way they did, so for past cast members to comment differently just seems silly to me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:29 am

I don't know how it's not shade at Lauren, actually. All these people know Ben had 2 women to pick from and with these 'JoJo is so gorgeous, wonder how Ben feels, he missed out, he messed up' is just direct insult to Lauren. I hope she doesn't read these recaps (I doubt she does), because they're pretty insulting. There are ways to compliment JoJo, without making Lauren seem like the wrong choice, or lesser than. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:17 am

JMHO but these same people who feel compelled to say that Ben messed up by picking Lauren when he should have picked JoJo would be saying Ben messed up had he picked JoJo when he should have picked Lauren.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:42 am

These hasbeens do realize if Ben had picked JoJo then she wouldn't be the Bachelorette, right? Since they keep going on and on about how amazing she is and how she's going to be the best Bachelorette ever, shouldn't they be happy? They could've been watching Caila right now instead had Ben picked the woman they wanted him to pick and I bet they would've complained about that. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 am

So Cassandra is the only one I feel was really rude. Emily was dumb and Courtney was being Courtney. And Ben can love Lauren up, down and sideways and still he will find other women attractive. Just like Lauren will find other men in life attractive. It is natural. When you get in a relationship you don't magically stop being attracted to others. You just realize that what you have is so much better overall. Ben was very physically attracted to JoJo we have the screen cap from FD to prove it. But he loved Lauren and didn't want to be without her and at the end of the day that is all that matters.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 am

I think these people are being unintentionally rude, except probably Cassandra, who obviously has some beef with Ben laugh out loud

I think they're just trying to praise JoJo's personality/looks with a "Ha Ben! Your loss!  JoJo's hot and sexy and totally the cool chick." I think that's genuinely all it is. They obviously don't lose sleep over Ben's decision at night and/or actually care who he chose since it's not their lives.

I don't agree that it would be reversed had Ben picked JoJo though. Because that still wouldn't make Lauren have JoJo's personality/looks, which is their main area of point to begin with.

JMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:08 am

They say the same about every lead, until the season ends and they mess up in some way. I never take these declarations seriously.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:27 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think these people are being unintentionally rude, except probably Cassandra, who obviously has some beef with Ben laugh out loud

I think they're just trying to praise JoJo's personality/looks with a "Ha Ben! Your loss!  JoJo's hot and sexy and totally the cool chick." I think that's genuinely all it is. They obviously don't lose sleep over Ben's decision at night and/or actually care who he chose since it's not their lives.

I don't agree that it would be reversed had Ben picked JoJo though. Because that still wouldn't make Lauren have JoJo's personality/looks, which is their main area of point to begin with.

JMO.

That is all so subjective. I personally find Lauren every bit as beautiful as JoJo. Maybe moreso.  She's not as outgoing as JoJo, but I like her reserved nature more as well. Lauren resonated more with me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Had Ben picked JoJo, Lauren would have been the girl scorned by the ILY and then dumped at the FRC alter. Perhaps the edit would have pimped  her out more. In an alternate universe, had JoJo been the spoiled and true F1 the entire time, Lauren may have been the "loved contestant" that ended up with the 'Ette gig. It's all whatever and doesn't really matter though...

I don't think Lauren is really even paying attention to the show (she tweeted about Basketball on Monday night) let alone reading Cassandra Fergusen's blog. I mean, who??
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom