SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:05 pm

suzq wrote:does Lauren have a new snapchat address?  Thanks!

It's the same it's always been! Lauren_Bushnell. Smiley The AC snaps are cute! Should've known they'd be with one set of family or another. laugh out loud And yes, Lauren looks great in white, and also maybe needs to intervene in a couple of Ben's fashion choices, like this shirt, definitely. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:00 am

Happy Fathers Day to this guy and all the standup dads out there. I'm beyond blessed to have this man in my life. He's the kindest, funniest, most encouraging person I've ever met- I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky to have him as a father. I'm also thankful for another great father figure in Ben's dad Dave. He and my dad are two peas in pod. Never did I ever imagine I would have not one but TWO wonderful dads. by @lauren_bushnell

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:50 am

What a sweet message! I think it's so cute that both their dads (or both their families, really) get along so well. It was evident right away at the ATFR

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:01 pm

So awesome for Lauren and once again, Meant to be!

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Both dads do seem to be peas in a pod. Very low key - same as "boring" Ben.

I do remember Lauren saying on their first date that she looking for someone like her dad because she had such a good and simple life growing up. Really so glad they both found it in each other.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:07 pm

They're just such a perfect match! Quite low key, enjoy the simple things in life, family and friends.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:10 pm

This post reminded me of their first date when Lauren said she was looking for a man who would be the father for her kids that she had growing up. Ben is just so much that in spades - he'll be a wonderful dad. These two ... heartbeat

If they get married (I think they will), they will have officially broken the show for me. I don't think any couple will personally compare for me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Ben is traveling
Ashley
4h4 hours ago
Ashley ‏@AmoC67
Just saw @benhiggi in line for my flight and fan-girled big time #BachelorNation

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Wonder where the flight was going? Did she say? I was hoping Lauren would be going with him to the cubs game on Wednesday.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Lauren just posted a snap. It looks like it could be on a plane or train.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Lauren has also been spotted at the Denver airport.

https://instagram.com/p/BG5HFHakERM/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:26 pm

mamahamme wrote:Wonder where the flight was going? Did she say? I was hoping Lauren would be going with him to the cubs game on Wednesday.
She replied to someone on Twitter and said that she would be at the game with him
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom