SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by sublime Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:39 pm

michelle1 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-fiance-lauren-bushnell-film-new-show-w210677

From that article, this part cracked me up:

"The pair admit they bicker about silly stuff, such as redecorating. "He’s like, 'Why do we need a new couch? We have a couch!' So that’s been a point of contention," says Bushnell."

When I saw the picture of Lauren on the sofa with their new watercolors, my first thought was that the couch didn't work with the watercolors and paint color. She must be thinking the same thing!

I share everyone else's hesitancy re: this, but I'll tune in.  Hopefully the show will be heavy on wedding planning and lite on politics.   :yes:  Plus I hope we get to see more of their charity work and interactions with their friends because they seem like great people.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Ben talking about entering politics in that article, and it made sense from his POV. He's always had the attitude of helping others and improving the life of others. He's been talked to by people how from political stand point he could do this, change local systems and laws, so IMO it just made perfect sense why he'd be interested. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 0u9hMM7

Source

My new favorite picture heartbeat

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Love this couple !

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 pm

^^ adorable picture

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:04 am

The show is going to be like all the moments we wished we could have seen on the bachelor that ended up on the cutting room floor. Now we'll actually get to see all the cute moments and get more of Lauren's personality. Sounds good to me!

Mike fleiss and abc want to showcase a happy couple that they believe will last and we'll get a wedding out of. That's why I'm not worried about any drama. It's going to be a feel good show, IMO.

A people article mentioned others from the franchise making guest appearances. Bring on some Ryan and Trista! Love them too.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:36 am

I'm encouraged by the title of the show: "Happily Ever After". Implies the prince and his princess! That Ben and Lauren use the word "bicker" to describe their disagreements leads me to believe they are more playful in the way they disagree than have knock-down drag out fights.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:44 am

Too funny
https://instagram.com/p/BG-NFdTOPoo/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:16 am

New interview Ben did with some news reporters during the Cubs event. http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/7417714/v844593283/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-joins-mlb-central
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:26 am

newgirlmoon wrote:New interview Ben did with some news reporters during the Cubs event. http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/7417714/v844593283/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-joins-mlb-central

Thank you for posting this interview! Ben is the best! Well spoken and genuine! Great match with Lauren . Love me some Mark DeRosa too! Never knew he was a Bach Fan. No more Mrs Higgins jersey for Lauren giggling I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:59 am

That was a great interview. I love to hear Ben talk. He always seem to say the right things and keeps it friendly.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:43 am

ITA with you babs.  Ben is so genuine and always makes a point to compliment Lauren and their happiness.  yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom