SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:18 am

Such a sweet interview! I honestly cannot wait for this show, y'all!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:24 am

That interview sums up perfectly all the things I like about Lauren and it also solidifies a few things I've always thought.

Ben is definitely the more comfortable one in the spotlight, so for all those saying she's dying for fame it's not true. She's more reserved and private.

I loved her answer to where she wants to be in 10 yrs. A mom, which is what I've thought her biggest want was and to just be content. She's got wonderful role models and really does live for the simple foundational things in life.

Great interview with a great gal. She's got her head on straight, refreshing to see in this franchise.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 am

Lauren posted a picture on IG of her in a white dress in a field. Elan posted "You're like Russell Crowe in Gladiator". Does anyone know what he means?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 am

What a wonderful interview. I like how Lauren knowingly likes to challenge herself and step out of her comfort zone. I also LOVE her advice and life lesson, to learn to know yourself and like yourself, make yourself a life you're happy with, and then you can build a life together with another person.

And I agree with her, shipping definitely is a form of exercise. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:26 am

babs wrote:Lauren posted a picture on IG of her in a white dress in a field.  Elan posted "You're like Russell Crowe in Gladiator".  Does anyone know what he means?
Gladiator is a movie. And Maximus (Russell Crowe) in the movie is in a field similar to where Lauren is.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:36 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
babs wrote:Lauren posted a picture on IG of her in a white dress in a field.  Elan posted "You're like Russell Crowe in Gladiator".  Does anyone know what he means?
Gladiator is a movie. And Maximus (Russell Crowe) in the movie is in a field similar to where Lauren is.

Okay. Thank you.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:03 pm

AmoreBella wrote:New interview with Lauren.. Faith is a big part of her life
http://milknhoneymagazine.com/lauren-bushnell

Thanks for posting this lovely interview @AmoreBella. She truly is a genuine sweet humble gal. Wise beyond her years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Traveling
Michael Bass
1h1 hour ago
Michael Bass ‏@MichaelBass413
@benhiggi my wife and I are right beside you guys at the airport.....should we come say hey?

Soon we will get Lauren's mom granola recipe
Lauren Bushnell – Verified account ‏@LaurenBushnell3

here is my outlook on fitness for all those asking. Moms granola recipe coming soon

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 am

I NEED that recipe! I'm addicted to granola!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:32 am

Ben with his friend's sister. Is he back in Indiana?
https://instagram.com/p/BHvqi_JhYxk/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 am

Lauren will be doing another photoshoot with Valorie Darling on Wednesday per the "hints" given by Valorie on her snapchat (username is vkdarlingvk).

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:07 am

AmoreBella wrote:Ben with his friend's sister. Is he back in Indiana?
https://instagram.com/p/BHvqi_JhYxk/
Hmm Lauren was on a flight 12hrs ago....hard to predict where these two go.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom