SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Junequilts Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:17 pm

SeekAny wrote:As much as I want to see tidbits from the party I'm glad Ben and Lauren kept quiet about it. Shows that it wasn't about promoting it, it was about family and friends throwing a party in their honor. 

I am also assuming filming was going on as well though. It's quite possible they ask them to be quiet so it leaves some mystery and intrigue for viewers to tune in in October. 

Looks like it was quite the engagement party though, looked like a mini wedding!

Looks like it could be a mini wedding. Lauren in a white dress and cup cakes, like Ben told J.K. They would have, for a cake. LOL?
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:22 pm

BKay wrote:I am excited to see them walking the walk! While their fans have known it all along, this event tells everyone they are the real deal!

I feel like for Des and Chris at least, but probably all the other marrieds too that I didn't follow as closely, the "engagement party" is when it became real, for real - sealed the deal. After that, wedding planning full force!

I think, outside of the actual wedding, I'm most excited for engagement pictures! I'm sure they will be beautiful!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:57 pm

As festive as this party was, I can't wait to see how they do a wedding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm thinking if they do a tv wedding, it won't feel as intimate as this gathering was with close friends and family. As close as they are to Bachelor nation, I would imagine it will have a different vibe to have all the alums, et.al. at the wedding than what they seem they were trying to do here.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:43 pm

^ Did any of Ben's family and friends attend other than his parents?? From all the snaps and IG pics I've seen, it looks like it was all Lauren's family and friends.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:47 pm

It seemed like it was just Lauren's family and friends but the 4th of July in Warsaw seemed to have a lot of Ben's family and friends on attendance.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by rrongrrong Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:20 pm

The only one for sure from Ben's side is Banks's owner (the cute puppy), he's Ben's bestfriend's father
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHr32eRgrec/?taken-by=zebrasmike

yay finally an engagement party!

rrongrrong

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:08 pm

I bet Ben had more people there than we realize, though obviously it was Portland based and hosted by Lauren's side, so just easier for lots of Lauren's people to attend. It seems like everyone has been pretty hush, hush about it! I bet the show filmed and asked everyone not to say much of anything on social media for the sake of the show. If so, thanks Megan for going rogue so we at least got a pic of the couple!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:16 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Parents dancing
https://instagram.com/p/BHqztMGAWq4/

Brett needs a wedding date:
https://instagram.com/p/BHq8pNrA8zJ/

Did you guys realize thats ben dancing with laurens grandma in the beginning..just realized it..so cute

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BHs9EXHD_dW/

ETA: Ben was in a movie
https://mobile.twitter.com/definingbutera/status/752268258133278720

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:29 am

New interview with Lauren.. Faith is a big part of her life
http://milknhoneymagazine.com/lauren-bushnell

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:58 am

Thanks AmoreBella!  What a lovely interview with Lauren. She continues to impress me more and more as I get to "know" her better. Absolutely a delightful woman.  She and Ben are so well suited for each other. Two very kind and thoughtful people. I think they are truly meant to be.
I am going to enjoy watching their show. bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom