SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Imo, Amanda is not what she tries to portray herself to be. I don't see her as this poor victim like she is portraying herself in her blog but rather someone who is passive-aggressive with her likes and post. It's all woe-is-me when the edit doesn't cast her in a favourable light and I actually think she is someone who more easily gets away with things and uses her situation to manipulate to get what she wants. She may not be as smart as the other A, but I think she is just as self-centered. I see this relationship heading in the same direction, minus the book deal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm going to assume that she is a nice person since every girl that was on Ben's season with her got to know her and they all speak highly of her.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:41 pm

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l46CoB2QdJlPYNE3e
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Imo, Amanda is not what she tries to portray herself to be. I don't see her as this poor victim like she is portraying herself in her blog but rather someone who is passive-aggressive with her likes and post. It's all woe-is-me when the edit doesn't cast her in a favourable light and I actually think she is someone who more easily gets away with things and uses her situation to manipulate to get what she wants. She may not be as smart as the other A, but I think she is just as self-centered. I see this relationship heading in the same direction, minus the book deal.

I'm neutral regarding Amanda. I do, however, question why she didn't use her blog to focus on her first impression of Josh or just more little fun facts about their date.
I think that would have been interesting and also a way to keep it light, playful, and about her budding romance. It could have been a constructive way to shift focus.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:26 pm

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_obz8a2ZLoS1t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-no-1494776520843318.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:12 pm

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-bachelor-in-paradise-l2SpVQsiOQJgG7Veg
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:58 am

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 13744002_1765263577096837_938623790_n
natalieshabtai
It's almoooost paradise. Get ready
#bip #bachelorinparadise #mexico
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 pm

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_occb515RVI1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:53 am

I'm just curious. I read her divorce papers where basically she was a stay at home mom. Nothing wrong with that. But wasn't it sleuthed she sold Arbonne for her "esthetician" title? Overreaching IMO.

I honestly want to learn from her. No job, but great clothes. I know her ex-husband makes decent money and paid for certain things, but damn. Her SM influence isn't that big. Though I guess she HAS to get tons of free stuff right to make it work?

Or support from family? Otherwise I do not get it, especially with Nick2 stating the kiddos are now in daycare full-time. $$$$$ You can't make that much schilling can you? I mean her audience (growing now obvi) was so much smaller than others. Trust fund? What?

Okay, basically I'm jealous because I'm Nick's age. (We are the same age, he is like 3 weeks older than me, but totally at different place in our lives. I've been married since 24 and have a 5-year-old kiddo. Starting kindergarten Wednesday which brings up its own issues. But from the Midwest like him (Iowa).

Sorry for the tangent, but I don't get how the extravagance occurs.

ETA: Not actually jealous, just curiosity. Did she even go to college? My multiple degrees and my husband's bigwig job don't even give me the the benefits she seems to get for nothing... no
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:13 am

I think she got a decent following on sm from Ben's season. During when the show was airing, each episode when Ben posted something on IG, the day he eliminated Amanda, he received an insane amount of comments on that picture, trashing him for dumping her. It was double compared to anyone else. So I guess the 'single mom leaving her kids to look for love on a reality dating show' angle works for her. She's shilling A LOT, that seems to make a lot of money.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:21 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think she got a decent following on sm from Ben's season. During when the show was airing, each episode when Ben posted something on IG, the day he eliminated Amanda, he received an insane amount of comments on that picture, trashing him for dumping her. It was double compared to anyone else. So I guess the 'single mom leaving her kids to look for love on a reality dating show' angle works for her. She's shilling A LOT, that seems to make a lot of money.

Enough though, in ORANGE COUNTY, to dress yourself and your two daughters in duds that typically cost over $100? Hearing now they are in daycare full-time? Moving into a new house/apartment with NO standard career? Obviously establishing photo-shoots for your pics as they look too perfect. Traveling every other weekend? Does this seriously come from schilling? I know she established a connection from her season and now as a "power couple" on BIP, but this had to come before it. She wasn't paid for the Bachelor and BIP barely pays groceries for a week in OC terms.

Honestly, how does she do it? Her spousal support would be very minimal as she was married like 2 years. Schilling cannot make up that ground. What are her parents' background? IMO that totally gives me the best insight on her lifestyle because I think it comes from there. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 am

^^ I'm with you Kels. I have no clue either. Always on the go every single weekend this month.Well she, Josh, and her girls all went to Disneyland today/yesterday so she let them play hooky from pre-school! All her words from Snapchat not making this up. So daycare or pre-school what is it??? I used to like her on Ben's season and well right now (putting aside her being with Josh) not liking the whole "perfect mother" act she's trying to put on for her followers. All JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 8367-910 mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 I_got_13 mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 E5kqdm15 mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27