SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Yeah I mean I don't think he's some some irredeemable monster and I do still think there's some good in him, but instead of blaming edits, fictional stories and chalking it up to everyone just being jealous, maybe it's time for him to admit that maybe he is to blame for his own behavior and that's why he wasn't well-liked? I know that's hard for him since he has such an over-inflated opinion of himself but even the tiniest sliver of ownership would impress me here.  cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This reminds me of Sam and Snez (bach Aussie).  I had similar comments then about Snez taking her kid away from her wheelchair bound father.  Everyone now seems adjusted and happy.  Amanda's kids are even younger.  We will see.

I still find it questionable that Snez whisked Eve that far away from her father, but then again there's not much in between Perth and Melbourne. I'm glad it's all worked out for Sam, Snez and Eve, but who knows how the father's coping with it. Sam probably bribed him. At least Eve was old enough to have some say in where she wants to live. Amanda's kids are so young they have no say. I highly doubt Nick2 will allow them to move though, so Josh and Amanda are dreaming, if they think they can live in Atlanta.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I mean I don't think he's some some irredeemable monster and I do still think there's some good in him, but instead of blaming edits, fictional stories and chalking it up to everyone just being jealous, maybe it's time for him to admit that maybe he is to blame for his own behavior and that's why he wasn't well-liked? I know that's hard for him since he has such an over-inflated opinion of himself but even the tiniest sliver of ownership would impress me here.  cheeky

All JMO.

Yup! I don't think he's this evil person or anything, I don't even know if I think he's necessarily a 'bad person' but IMO he's got some serious personality flaws that should be concerning to any woman looking to get into a relationship with him, and they can't be addressed until he acknowledges they even exist in the first place. He doesn't need to do that on SM but judging from his tweets and favs, he still doesn't get it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:13 pm

I guess it's upto Amanda to figure him out and deal with the decisions she has made. As of now they can't keep their hands off each other but she is going to have to figure out how to keep the right buttons pushed and learn him and them grow as a couple. This together with the other complications is going to be a bit hard.
But the heart wants what it wants. Should be interesting to say the least.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:I guess it's upto Amanda to figure him out and deal with the decisions she has made. As of now they can't keep their hands off each other but she is going to have to figure out how to keep the right buttons pushed and learn him and them grow as a couple. This together with the other complications is going to be a bit hard.
It is up to Amanda and that's sad imo because nothing should be up to Amanda from what I've seen. Not even what to have for dinner probably. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I guess it's upto Amanda to figure him out and deal with the decisions she has made. As of now they can't keep their hands off each other but she is going to have to figure out how to keep the right buttons pushed and learn him and them grow as a couple. This together with the other complications is going to be a bit hard.
It is up to Amanda and that's sad imo because nothing should be up to Amanda from what I've seen. Not even what to have for dinner probably. Imo.

spitcoffee Alanna P L S cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:19 pm

As funny as that is...it's not. It's sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:53 am

Alanna wrote:Reading Amanda's blog, I'm confused who takes care of the kids? Seriously, it's just strange. They really are like her accessories that seem to be easily put away when she needs to party, which is all the time. Imo.

Nick2 is probably highly involved. What if they move to Atlanta? Who will watch them? MM?

MM can't babysit because she lives in Tampa so that leaves Sable. giggling But maybe MM would fly down every time they needed a babysitter

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Amanda just fav'd this. Things must be going swimmingly with the new roommate. I wonder if she's missing him being on the east coast too laugh out loud 

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Image23

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm betting this 'relationship' will go south soon, if it already isn't. Too much package for these immature idiots to handle.

And I wouldn't compare this situation to Snez, mainly because her ex seems to have had his own issues, her daughter is a teenager who can fly on her own, and can voice her own opinion on the move. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:11 pm

^^Being a teen makes it worse. You have real friends and family that you associate with daily, and then you have to make new friends, school and you know no one except for your mom and her partner. Amanda's kids age is perfect for a move because they care about playing in the sandbox and they meet other little sandbox players easily. Note though that I totally disagree with moving the kids away from their dad.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:Reading Amanda's blog, I'm confused who takes care of the kids? Seriously, it's just strange. They really are like her accessories that seem to be easily put away when she needs to party, which is all the time. Imo.

Nick2 is probably highly involved. What if they move to Atlanta? Who will watch them? MM?

MM can't babysit because she lives in Tampa so that leaves Sable. giggling   But maybe MM would fly down every time they needed a babysitter

Hey, Nana did a fine job of looking after Peter Michael and Wendy in Peter Pan! mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27