SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Frankie Grande? The man who has never met a camera he doesn't make faces at? Attention seeking brother of Arianna Grande? Just in case you didn't know who his sister is...she's ARIANA GRANDE!

Well, that means that I will be FF through much of the show...if I don't skip it altogether. I could barely stomach him for a few minutes on the Price is Right BB edition and a whole summer would be intolerable. His season was the first time ever I stopped watching the show. I do have my limits.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sublime Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:25 pm

No, I think it is Frank Eudy.  He was on the season that had former players as coaches, and he was on Boogie's team.  He was a competition beast.

Frank Eudy

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:41 pm

sublime wrote:No, I think it is Frank Eudy.  He was on the season that had former players as coaches, and he was on Boogie's team.  He was a competition beast.

Frank Eudy

Thank goodness. Okay, I'm back in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Frankie grated on my last nerve, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Reminder that BB premieres tonight with a two hour episode and again tomorrow night for an hour. Feeds go live after the episode airs on Thursday here in the west. Enjoy the show.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:09 pm

I am excited. I look forward to this show!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:11 pm

^^ same here. It's much more interesting than The Bachelor IMO. And it's only on once a year in the summer. Both shows are equally great with the social aspect.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Yay! I thought it was tomorrow night.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:39 pm

I haven't watched a full season since Jeff and Jordan! Will most likely tune in since there isn't another summer show on Wed. that I watch.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:57 pm

I got home just in time to change, cook something and relax. YAY!!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Can I just say I can not stand D'avonne.  I didn't like her last year and like her less this year.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:59 am

^^ same here. She's super annoying.

I'm watching the show now. Read the spoilers on Twitter. Hope the newbies are smart and stick together against the Vets.

Also, I'd be willing to bet that at some point at least one evictee will be able to come back. With a long season and someone being evicted week one, we are going yo run out of house guests pretty quickly. Either that, or more Vets join the game.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez