SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry September 22nd 2016, 11:04 am

Ugh. I refuse to believe TPTB had nothing to do with that outcome.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest September 22nd 2016, 11:41 am

I thought Nicole said "what's this?" when Julie mentioned the upcoming show. Guess I misunderstood her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis September 22nd 2016, 1:29 pm

Not sure what Nicole said about Julie's announcement but they definitely learned about it on Monday. BB showed them a promo clip and Nicole read a card about what it was. Then the F3 were given a chalkboard to leave messages for the BBOTT cast so they all gave advice. Nicole seemed particularly perturbed about another BB so soon. James voluntered to stay in the house and be on it. Lol

Here's a good write up w/pictures on the BBOTT reveal, if you're interested.
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBHighlights&Number=25930179

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva September 22nd 2016, 3:40 pm

I think some of the ex-cast have done pretty well following the show. Jeff/Jordan. Brenchel. Will Kerby. Jun. Dick. Janey.
I am very disappointed in the new BB show that's coming up. I wish it could have been given some kind of CBS slot even if it was in an off-season interlude and abbreviated.
For all who took the time to give updates this summer--a big thanks from me!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone September 22nd 2016, 5:00 pm

I was very disappointed with the ending, but that's the best part of watching reality shows. It's so easy to move on to the next thing! I think Paul will do just fine in the "real world" and $50,000 is no joke for a young kid and a summer's worth of "work." I think/hope he and Victor will have some Sitting Duck opportunities in the future. Smiley

I'll be interested to see what Nicole does with the next year of her life. She seems so naive to me; I hope she can handle the criticisms and "fame-seekers" that are in her future. I suspect Corey will have a harder time walking away from a girl who "loves" him with all that money...but we'll see.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez September 22nd 2016, 5:19 pm

lipsis wrote:Not sure what Nicole said about Julie's announcement but they definitely learned about it on Monday. BB showed them a promo clip and Nicole read a card about what it was. Then the F3 were given a chalkboard to leave messages for the BBOTT cast so they all gave advice. Nicole seemed particularly perturbed about another BB so soon. James voluntered to stay in the house and be on it. Lol

Here's a good write up w/pictures on the BBOTT reveal, if you're interested.
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBHighlights&Number=25930179

Was Nicole's advice to them, grab the first guy you see and bed him down and spend the whole time laying either in bed or the hammock as she has done for 2 seasons? lololol At least Paul can look himself in the mirror and know he didn't lose his morals other than calling those girls those names which BTW I didn't agree with at all. I just think he played the better game and I was thrilled Victor won AFP and I normally hate when they bring somebody back in the game after being evicted. I'm still wondering when James thought he was going start playing his game. I got so sick of hearing him say that.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva September 22nd 2016, 5:20 pm

Doesn't Nicole work as an ER nurse? I thought she still did that. Maybe not?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva September 22nd 2016, 6:39 pm

Here is a post interview with Nicole if anyone is interested from the Hollywood Reporter.
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva September 22nd 2016, 7:03 pm

Another interview

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez