SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Did anyone see the interview with Julie Chen that is on the Hollywood Reporter website?  Julie was discussing her thoughts on the final three.  It is an interesting read.

Here is some of what Julie said.  She wants Paul to win the $500,000 and for Victor to win America's Favorite Houseguest.  And Corey was the houseguest that she was most excited to see get voted out. She also discussed Nicole and James and the members in the jury house.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:21 pm

^^^ I did read that article. It was nice to see Julie give her own opinion and to actually know what was going on in the house rather than her usual CBS dictated responses. (Not that I fault her for being a company girl/wife)

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:16 pm

lipsis wrote:I like James but he has really disappointed me as well. He has thrown too many comps this season. He sequestered himself with Nat at critical times when he should have been gaming. You'd think he would have learned from last season. He has never studied for a comp and now he hasn't planned a speech to the jury. He thinks/hopes that if he goes out at F3 that he will win AFP. Uh, no. What a dope.

I get Paul's thinking about not taking James to F2 because it is consistent to how he's been all season. He is all about loyalty and being deserving. Both James and Nicole betrayed Paul at so,e point on the season so Paul looks at who deserves to be in F2 and he views that as Nicole. Plus, Paul knows that he has formed better relationships with jurors than Nicole has.

Nicole, on the other hand, had a strategy of laying low during much of the game. That's fine except her idea of laying low was isolating herself and then turning on someone every time her name was brought up. She didn't form many relationships except for Corey, who will move on to cuter more available girls as soon as he is home.

This hasn't been my favorite season but Paul winning would be palatable. Paul winning with James in F2 and leaving Nicole with nothing would be even better. Smiley
Agree on your post. Yes, would be interesting to see Nicole's reaction to that! :yes: Yeah, I'm also thinking Corey isn't as invested in a relationship with Nicole after the show either, we shall see.

I'd of liked to have seen James at least 'try' and study for those comps...and do 'something' to get into that F2 whether he gets there or not.

Paul made sure he left off well with most of the jurors, I'm surprised more people don't remember to do that. He's def. playing for the money.

I'd be really surprised if Victor doesn't get AFP.

Boy does Zakiyah have a rude awakening when she gets out of the house concerning Paulie, wonder how she'll take how he was in the house-I'm sure her family will have a few things to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm sure Zaliyeh will be quite embarrassed once she and Paulie are apart and she sees how she was portrayed. Some nut was tweeting that they found the pre-school where Zakiyeh works and they were going to try to get her fired for being a person of bad morals (or something like that). Jeez. Too much.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:55 pm

YAY! Nicole!! Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 483122149

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:27 am

I'm as disappointed in the ending of this as Nikki's fans were at the finale of Richie's season. ; ( At least Victor got AFP so something did go my way lolol I wonder what the final vote was? If James had gotten to talk to Nat I think it would have been a totally different outcome.

Mouthy Da can keep her big mouth shut now. She never follows through with her word anyway. After hating on Nicole all season she turns around and votes for her. @@

At least I know now how to win BB, just pick a guy and bed down with him, even though you're totally strangers and chances are you will win it. It only took Nicole two seasons and two different men, but she finally pulled it off. I'd just love to see the look on her face when she see how Corey talked about her and not wanting to be with her after the show was over. Of course, she has money now so maybe she can pay him to stay with her in the outside world. I hope James never speaks to her again and by no means did I want James to win. I just felt like Paul was the better player between he and Nicole....

OK Rant over with now. Have a good night you all. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 am

Longhornfan wrote:Did anyone see the interview with Julie Chen that is on the Hollywood Reporter website?  Julie was discussing her thoughts on the final three.  It is an interesting read.

Here is some of what Julie said.  She wants Paul to win the $500,000 and for Victor to win America's Favorite Houseguest.  And Corey was the houseguest that she was most excited to see get voted out.  She also discussed Nicole and James and the members in the jury house.

Julie had a LOT of my thoughts lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:YAY! Nicole!! Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 483122149
The one thing going for her. A few were wanting a girl to win this year, probably why she got a few votes.

LoveDovez wrote:I'm as disappointed in the ending of this as Nikki's fans were at the finale of Richie's season. ; (
Was more disappointed with THAT outcome. I didn't really care for Paul, but thought he deserved the win... but as long as it wasn't James winning I was ok either way. With lipsis, not my favorite season.

As to the next online BB, really don't care for either one we can vote for! Might check out the first few days, see if it's worth watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 am

I'm very happy for Nicole. At the same time, I feel bad for Paul and imagine he's kicking himself. He was a little too confident in his social game and didn't realize how much he had ticked off some of the fems. But, he would've been the sure winner over James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 am

Paul made his worst decision of the game, IMO, by going with his heart and choosing Nicole because he thought she played a better game, than going with his head and choosing James because he thought he had a better chance at a win.
All he had to do was run the numbers.
He had for sure votes in Victor and Michelle.
Nicole had Natalie and Corey.
I personally had no doubt Da and Bridgette would vote for Nicole over Paul.
Paul won James over last minute with the betrayal card.
The wild cards IMO were team Paulie and Z. Z was going to do what her master Paulie dictated and I was shocked Paulie gave the vote to a woman.
JMOOC

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:47 am

^^Nicole was going to choose James because it was a better game move and unfortunately for Paul, he forgot to think strategically like that. I personally am very happy Nicole won because I like her and think she deserved it as much as Paul. But I still feel bad for him that he lost because he chose honor over strategy.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:02 am

I am so disappointed in that ending.

I knew the votes would be close but had given Natalie's vote to Paul because she hated Nicole when she left and told James she'd never speak to him again if he teamed up with her. ( later she recanted it) I forgot how much she wanted a girl to win this season.

Also, as a BB fan, there are some non-game related reasons I don't care for her and didn't want her to win. Let's just say she is not fan-friendly.

Oh well the good news is that her 15 minutes is up in a week. On to BBOTT. Which by the way the F3 were told about on Monday. Nicole's reaction was "what about us?"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez