SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Thought I'd update before the eviction tonight.

As far as that is concerned, no change. Expect Victor to be evicted.

As for my post above. Fugetaboutit. Over the past two days, Franks's alliance members have started comparing notes and now realize that he has multiple deals floating around (horrors! Lol) and that most of what they've done has been in Frank's best interest, not theirs. Most seem to want him out next now. Of course they don't know that there will be a competition to come back. In any event, we'll see who wins HOH tonight.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:29 pm

The 4 woman alliance seems to be getting stronger. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Victor-evicted.
Bridgette HOH.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Meh, it's actually Frank's HOH. Brigitte is his surrogate. He wants Tiffany up and probably out and so it'll be done. I haven't checked on his other nominee. There were more important things going on in the country last night.

Nominations and Roadkill are today.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Nom's were Tiffany and Paul
Roadkill winner was Frank (ugh)

Roadkill nom and POV comp are tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 pm

I need to catch up. I've been following some live feed highlighters on Twitter but haven't watched any of the shows.

Thanks for all of the updates, everyone!

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:05 pm

I lied to you. They did the Roadkill nom last night.

Bronte is the RK nominee.

Tiffany is this weeks target as of now.

POV is definitely today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 pm

Bridgette won the POV but sprained her ankle in the competition.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:27 am

Ouch!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:39 am

They were talking last night as if Frank had something to do with her ankle. He didn't play in POV so maybe some sort of celebratory injury? She did see a doctor in the DR and used crutches for a while but she seemed to think she'd be better by morning.

At last check I dont think Brigette plans to use the veto and the plan was still to vote Tiffany out. If the girls were smart, they'd ban together and keep her by voting Paul out.

Also, lots of testing the waters to see if they could get Frank out next week.If they do somehow manage that, you can bet he is the odds on favorite to win the Battle Back and come back to the house. Production LOVES Frank. And so it will be.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeah, I kind of think Frank is production's go to guy this season. 
Tiffany is easy to manipulate, so the women would be smart to keep her and Paul is more of a threat in terms of future play, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Yeah, I don't get the logic of getting rid of Tiffany - at least not for the girls.  I'd keep her around and let her take out Frank.  

I wasn't a fan of Frank on his original season.  I thought it was just because he was on Boogie's team, and I was/am a fan of Janelle.  I'm starting to remember another reason why I've never been a fan of his.  He's boorish and sexist.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez