SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:21 am

just found this quite endearing giggling

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  9h9 hours ago
Nick is the new Bachelor. And no, it's not too late to apply

Sarah Renne' Pontius
‏@SarahPontius
@theyearofelan I flew to LA to apply for season20. I told ya'll I was there to date Nick. Looks like I applied for the wrong season

makes me wonder in which age bracket the girls mostly are gonna be? question

sure hope its not early 20s..preferably late 20s or early 30s Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I tweeted MF and Milsy, lets have a foiler season! They did a great job keeping this secret!

If anyone can do a foiler season it will be Nick!!!

To think I wrote off my hopes for Nick to be the Bachelor and yet it is happening!!

After all he has been through he is the most deserving person ever to do this show, imo, and I cannot wait to watch NICK's journey - finally!
Love this guy. It IS the road less travelled!! And we had a trek through Oz for two years but finally we are back to where we should be- Nick finding Real Forever love. He is the best Bachelor choice in the history of bn, and the reason is -he did it all by himself on the strength of his charisma and determination, self belief and risking his heart for the best reward in life- that one person. Somehow he has brought a lot more people on board to support him by it happening this heart wrenching way imo. The 'always a runner up ' tale has to end with happiness for us all to keep believing in true love and Nick fulfills the questing Prince role rather well. Please tell me the season airs soon, I live in the UK so I look to you all to keep me posted. So when does he start filming it?
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 am

Love this. Best kept secret from this show that I can recall. We get one more season of Nick as the Bachelor and perhaps another as a contestant on DWTS?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:16 am

I am so Happy for the Nick Fans. I really will enjoy this season. Nick is great TV. Hopefully as well we will have some interesting older girls instead of Young Twin Mentality.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:22 am

Sprite wrote:Love this. Best kept secret from this show that I can recall. We get one more season of Nick as the Bachelor and perhaps another as a contestant on DWTS?
no, no, noooo ... Sprite, don't push it! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 3806527698

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:25 am

Joy15 wrote:just found this quite endearing  giggling

Sarah Renne' Pontius
‏@SarahPontius
@theyearofelan I flew to LA to apply for season20. I told ya'll I was there to date Nick. Looks like I applied for the wrong season

sure hope its not early 20s..preferably late 20s or early 30s Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 1710264613

Since this is a fan forum and posts can't be moved to another thread without permission from the poster, is it ok if I copy this into the potential contestant thread? Just in case they contact her and she makes it on Nick's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:just found this quite endearing  giggling

Sarah Renne' Pontius
‏@SarahPontius

Since this is a fan forum and posts can't be moved to another thread without permission from the poster, is it ok if I copy this into the potential contestant thread? Just in case they contact her and she makes it on Nick's season.

@GuardianAngel don't know if there is such thing (re: Recycled Potential Contestant ).Hoping this poor girl to make the final cut ! giggling  . Please feel free to copy my post ... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:24 am

happygolucky wrote:
Sprite wrote:Love this. Best kept secret from this show that I can recall. We get one more season of Nick as the Bachelor and perhaps another as a contestant on DWTS?
no, no, noooo ... Sprite, don't push it! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 3806527698
    Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 36 3806527698   Good one, the case is cracked- we finally uncover Nick's real intention ~ to win dancing with the stars!! He can waltz on water as far as I'm concerned, I am so thrilled to see even more of him this year on my TV. :yes: :thismuch:  #TeamNickFindsTheOne
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:11 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I tweeted MF and Milsy, lets have a foiler season! They did a great job keeping this secret!

If anyone can do a foiler season it will be Nick!!!

To think I wrote off my hopes for Nick to be the Bachelor and yet it is happening!!

After all he has been through he is the most deserving person ever to do this show, imo, and I cannot wait to watch NICK's journey - finally!
   Love this guy.  It IS the road less travelled!!  And we had a trek through Oz for two years but finally we are back to where we should be- Nick finding Real Forever love. He is the best Bachelor choice in the history of bn, and the reason is -he did it all by himself on the strength of his charisma and determination, self belief and risking his heart for the best reward in life- that one person. Somehow he has brought a lot more people on board to support him by it happening this heart wrenching way imo. The  'always a runner up ' tale has to end with happiness for us all to keep believing in true love and Nick fulfills the questing Prince role rather well. Please tell me the season airs soon, I live in the UK so I look to you all to keep me posted. So when does he start filming it?  
So happy for him (and all of us!)  I have been waiting for this since Episode 3 of Andi, when he really stood out to me for the first time! He really is a Special Snowflake for real.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 pm

ILoveSpecialSnowflakes wrote:So happy for him (and all of us!)  I have been waiting for this since Episode 3 of Andi, when he really stood out to me for the first time! 
I agree I usually don't get invested in the leads/contestants but there was something about Nick that stood out during Andi/Nick's date in Santa Barbara. I've been a fan ever since

My thoughts when I found out Nick was going to be the Bachelor...

For all the times Chris H says this is the "most dramatic" or "most shocking" For me this was a top "dramatic/shocking" moment in franchise history in a good way

It's like Christmas morning and I got the BEST present. Nick as the Bachelor

I've never been more excited to watch a season of the Bachelor. It's going to be GREAT TV JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Jen, IloveSS IA, Santa Barbara was it for me too. Nice memories. Those conversations were interesting. So I'm hoping to hear something similar and actually entertaining/insightful ITMs/PIs. Please, start the new lingo Nick.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel