SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:14 pm

^^ I think it is not one but multiple exes which makes this blog very interesting IMO. It is not one girl taking revenge on one guy. It looks like it is a general consensus (from his exes perspective) that Jordan is an animal with four legs.

I also think that jordan and jojo were together yesterday (tweeted at the same time again)

@Babs love this! #squaters ! SOLD!

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Yea our girl Jojo definitely like her #tighttushy's ... :yes: She grabbed Jordon's again at the pool as they were walking to go sit down and talk...laugh out loud yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 pm

blog is up

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 pm

So BBJ has been on a dating app since he got home from filming..... We need a slime emoji.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:24 pm

It is really not good. I have to think that Jordan is not the F1. After reading RS. And IMO if he is the F1, then he has balls. And is the biggest narcissist that I have ever encountered.

I actually don't mind Jordan on the Show. But I don't think he is F1.

After reading that Crap... Chad is beginning to look like the "catch" from this season.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Hmmmmmmmm, more of a slime ball than I first thought. no no If JoJo picked him as her F1, I feel for her, especially if she is really in love with him.... JMO

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:42 pm

Wait, maybe it's because I just got off of a plane, but I thought he was on the dating app before the show, and one woman dates as far back as last year. Maybe I'm losing it laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Ash the Raya thing comes up again in the next email, he was on it as recently as a few weeks ago. So he reactivated after deactivating according to them.

ETA: he was on it matching girls as recently as last Friday. RIP Jo & Jo laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:48 pm

From RS....

...it should be noted Jordan' back at it on the dating app Raya. He matched with a mutual friend last Friday Major eye roll.

It WAS deactivated. But has since been reactivated I’ve had several friends in the past week say they’ve seen him back in the rotation on Raya It’s a small community so even if you have already seen someone (regardless of if you clicked yes or no) if they edit their profile they will pop up again. I don’t know if that means they broke up or he’s just a slime bag but there’s that.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:51 pm

He can't be that stupid can he? I wonder if fake profiles can be created on Raya.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Poor JoJo......dump his sorry butt!! Embarrass him on the ATFR and let everyone know what scum he is. Then he won't be the next lead or the precious new fiancee!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded