SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Oh don't get me wrong.. Like I kept saying I GET why they are doing it. Heck, if I were in their place, maybe I would too. But, I also don't have to follow them. Because their IG is annoying.

I did like both individually on Chris/Kaitlyn's seasons, and then again in Paradise. I also found their wedding to be tasteful and lovely. But the social media is just, no.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 pm

I actually don't care if they're unemployed. It's the tacky shilling of everything under the sun that gets annoying.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Maybe Jade could meet up with Nikki.  Nikki not only has a job but does lots of wonderful things for charitable causes and her sweet little patients.  Just an idea......

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually don't care if they're unemployed. It's the tacky shilling of everything under the sun that gets annoying.

Yes, this. I don't currently have a traditional "job" as I'm on hiatus to be a SAHM. So yeah, everyone has to do what they have to do, and I don't judge people for not working for whatever reason. But The CONSTANT adds (and again, if it's in moderation and it seems like they somewhat screen what products they shill, I don't care), but Tanner and Jade's social media, it's just a total sell out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I know she is schilling, but Lauren is also not working either. Granted she is not schilling, but maybe like Lauren, Jade just doesn't want to work right now. As long as people still follow them on SM and use their codes what is the harm right? That is what I keep hearing about Nick Viall, so why not Jade too? Plus Tanner does work hard from all that I have heard or read. JMO.

Ok and this is just my opinion.
First: We are talking about Jade and Tanner. This couple. What posters on this thread feel about this couple is going to be subjective and it's based on many things and not just one. Comparing them to any other couple or cast person is like comparing apples to oranges, IMO.
Second: Jade has been not working for close to 2 yrs that I am aware of. It could be longer. So comparing her to another person not involved in this thread who has basically not been working for a few months is again, imo, apples to oranges.
Third: We are not going to bring in other cast and couples and compare them on this thread. That is more than my opinion. It's not going to happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Again, I don't follow SM for anyone, except the two guys on snapchat now. I think people should unfollow them. I just keep hearing how this is the way it is. Many other alumni do this to a lesser extent. But they all do it. I wonder if Tanner and Jade expect their popularity to die down a lot once the new BiP starts and are doing all the money grab they can before it happens.

So yeah, unfollow them. I just think they have taken what was a disturbing trend and amplified it to show how obnoxious and irritating it really is for all the alumni who do it. I hate that being on this show has now seemed to become a career. I don't like the schilling, most of the blogs irritate me. I miss when they went back to real life and I could be excited for occasional real updates, not look at my next reality show or what product I am being given for free because I was once on reality tv. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:03 am

yana_bach wrote:Who's next, Janner?
Called it, not that it wasn't bound to happen at some point, but I actually didn't expect them to already be on a marriage counseling show while still in the honeymoon phase giggling

I like Jade and Tanner. I think Tanner is a nice, goofy guy and Jade is just a sweetheart. I never followed them, but i stopped looking at their SM, because of the OTT shilling. And i also wonder who the hell actually buys products off instagram using a bachelor alumni's code, but i guess this is a whole different question for another thread.

Would i be jumping at the chance to enhance my bank account towards buying/building my dream home? Definitely, unless it was something that would embarass me and hinder my career in the long run. So i don't judge anyone on that, but i do have way more respect for people that 1. Go back to their original careerpath, with or without using their bachelor popularity as a boost, or 2. Start a new career, new direction and using your notoriety to build a reputation, clients, long term, that will hopefully continue to be successful when inevitably your bachelor popularity is gone. Quick money grabs are great, but you can't put shilling on your resume.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:
california90 wrote:Yeah..I had to unfollow as well. But she also lives in the Midwest..what else is she gonna do? Idk.. Jade is a sweet girl and very pretty... but idk what else she does.

laugh out loud This cracked me up! People in the Midwest have jobs. We have schools where you can get educated if need/want be.

Haha, sorry I know they have jobs. And schools/education too. Didn't mean to come off as there is nothing to do in the midwest! laugh out loud

I was just thinking from her perspective that she was modeling for awhile in LA. Larger cities have more opportunities for that. So just curious if she wanted to continue with that kind of stuff or change careers, which she can certainly go to school. Without knowing much about Jade, I dont know how ambitious she is, etc. cause all I think when someone talks about Jade is that she is very pretty and sweet.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:54 pm

'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' Season 6 Cast Revealed — Including Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert!

Another couple is going from paradise to boot camp! Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' upcoming sixth season includes Bachelor in Paradise newlyweds Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert, along with a Real Housewives pair, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal. Watch the exclusive first promo in the video above.

usmagazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Wow I barely saw them in that promo. So, do we think they were actually having problems or is this for that house that are building?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:38 pm

100% a money grab IMO. That's their MO.

Have they known each other for about a year now?

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:100% a money grab IMO. That's their MO.

Have they known each other for about a year now?
Over a year. Since June of last year.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria