SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:33 pm

People on Reddit were saying they would have been using some kind of software. Makes sense. Apparently Chris Randone shills it or something? He was supporting them on Twitter and getting slammed in replies so he deleted his tweets.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:38 pm

The thing is, there are a ton of people that are sports fanatics. The know stats blindfolded, they know all the rules, etc. Then there is Jade who wins? Like I say, I have no clue about fantasy football, but I would think one would have to have years of experience and know what they are doing to win.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:39 pm

I'm thinking Jade was "used" by Tanner to get another 150 entries in. It's really Tanner who was playing I believe. Jade's entry just happened to win.

leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:42 pm

@leavers yup. IA If he would have won would there be the same suspicions? I suppose those who didn't win would be "sleuthing" both of them out to see their strategy.

If so, if the allegations are true, pretty knucklehead of them to think they could get away with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:46 pm

I'm not sure tbh. It would suck if it was just that she was a woman that it got noticed.

This doesn't make it look like she plays ...
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 42 85pfp4a2v8941

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If so, if the allegations are true, pretty knucklehead of them to think they could get away with it.
Funny thing is they just might have, if they had stayed off Twitter. Rolling Eyes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:52 pm

@leavers busted. laugh out loud

@blueblues that's the other thing I noticed last night when I read the tweet. Someone else tweeted that they thought she was on the bachelor. She did not tweet about her winnings first. Her hahaha response that it was her, seemed strange.

IDK I'd wait till I had the $ in the bank before responding to any SM.

Well, that's my plan when I win the lottery. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:59 pm

This is ridiculous IMHO it has nothing to do with her being a female. It has to do with no sign that she was ever into Fantasy football leagues or into football. As per leavers s/cap, Tanner's involvement annoyed her.

“We respect that DraftKings feels they must do their due diligence in regard to Jade winning their $1 million prize for the fantasy contest for the NFL’s wild-card round this weekend,” the Bachelor in Paradise couple said in a statement to Us Weekly. “Though we must ponder, would the questions, accusations and curiosity about this win be the same if the winner had been male and someone who wasn’t already in the public eye? It is incredibly important for us to establish that Jade’s win is nothing more than pure luck and we are confident that DraftKings will determine the same.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jade-roper-accused-of-cheating-after-she-won-1m-in-fantasy-football/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:04 pm

I reckon they'll probably lean in on that angle as much as possible to deflect. I doubt it will sway DraftKings though!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:50 am

Why does this younger generation feel like they have to put so much of their personal business on social media. What are they thinking? no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Any updates re: the fantasy football debacle? Did Jade get to keep the money?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:32 pm

I was just checking this the other day, and didn't see any updates in the tabloids. I checked https://www.draftkings.com/ for any statements but didn't see anything.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria