SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Just as a side note. Her IG was private as of 9:47am, 45 minutes ago. Now it's not. Maybe she accommodated us so we could have proof?

You never know who reads our forum. Smiley

Well Golly, that was nice of her. :gotcha:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by everly Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:42 am

Her Instagram is still private for me.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:52 am

everly wrote:Her Instagram is still private for me.

good grief.  I feel like her pawn.  giggling

GuardianAngel wrote:Just as a side note. Her IG was private as of 9:47am, 45 minutes ago. Now it's not. Maybe she accommodated us so we could have proof?

You never know who reads our forum. Smiley

Well, if she's reading here, she has completely ignored all of our unsolicited advice. I knew she was struggling based on the mad/sad quotes she was "liking" but I really hoped she'd hold it together for her sake as much as Robby's. This only caused more hurt for everyone. It's too bad she destroyed the relationships with his mom and his sisters because it seems like they were very kind and supportive of her. Even his Mamaw left nice comments on her IG as recent as 9 wks ago.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 am

Hugesmile yup it's now private again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:02 pm

My gut instinct with her is telling me she is just milking this exposure for what it's worth...those pics kissing Chad said it all to me... Sensationalising the timing of their breakup IMO was just a ploy to get more attention... of course TPTB ate it up... it annoys me that it overshadowed what I can now see is a fun and charming guy... I'm over it!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:My gut instinct with her is telling me she is just milking this exposure for what it's worth...those pics kissing Chad said it all to me... Sensationalising the timing of their breakup IMO was just a ploy to get more attention... of course TPTB ate it up... it annoys me that it overshadowed what I can now see is a fun and charming guy... I'm over it!

At worst, I think it was insensitive of him to go on the show so soon. I'm sure many exes feel that way without making a spectacle of it though. Too bad he didn't wait until next season so that like you say, he wasn't overshadowed by it.

I wonder if he thought he would be meeting Caila? It would be more reasonable to assume it would be a non issue with Caila although technically JoJo had a recent break up too. Ben doesn't really count to me, but prior to Ben's season her break up was recent. Plus, I don't find it all that hard to believe she was back with ChadR for comfort between Ben and filming. It seems like a dysfunctional off/on relationship, just like Robby had.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:His hair kills me.  #bbjhair  Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 1f601

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 Scree169

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 Scree170

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 Scree171

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat

He asked his hairstylist/barber for 'The Jordan.' Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Robby said early on that jojo was the woman of his dreams
He also came very prepared knowing the bottle no glasses re. Her mother and told jojo he watched her season. IMO
I suspect he fell in love/crush on ben season and he took a chance it was her, always easy to show no interest for caila or just go with the ride
He was bery narrative diring ep 1. IMO
Again, the guy kinda annoy me and his constant open mouth creeps me out BUT I do not see a guy who left a girl at the altar. I see a guy escaping or running away a bad break up.
Hope would have gained way more credit without this Chad IG

ALL is just my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:snipped

He asked his hairstylist/barber for 'The Jordan.'  Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 78 3806527698

Is this true? If not, someone should ask him if that's what he requested. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Anyone notice the tweets between Robby and JJ? Did JJ accept payment for shout outs now? Is Robby somehow OK with JJ outing him on SM and giving those DMs to Chad? bizarre! laugh out loud question

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:45 pm

I dunno about Robby and JJ but Jo and JJ friendship really irritates me laugh out loud WTF are you thinking, girl???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:47 pm

JJ is denying it. laugh out loud Nothing surprises me about these contestants anymore. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22