SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Alanna wrote:I dunno about Robby and JJ but Jo and JJ friendship really irritates me laugh out loud WTF are you thinking, girl???
I don't even think they're friends. I rememeber JJ didn't really care for JoJo when Ben's season was airing, though to be fair, he didn't care for Lauren either laugh out loud He was an Amanda guy..poor JJ laugh out loud But now he favs all her tweets and whatever.

It's nice to see that Robby isn't holding a grudge against JJ. Shows some maturity that he was able to get passed that stupid drama. Unless it was all a joke to begin with laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:46 am

Guess not all Bach folks thinks badly of Robby and there are more on his IG:
Fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 79 Screen21

source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected source)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:16 pm

I thought it was sweet when Robby gave her the note his dad left him & told her to read it whenever she needs reassurance of his love. This must be the note in the screen cap she is holding and crying in her final rose ceremony gown. IMO it must also be what she is carrying in the preview walking alone on the beach late afternoon. This makes me think of the final 2 Robby is the last guy she sees... there is not enough daylight time left for a proposal with Jordan. Why is she carrying the note walking on the beach barefoot at what appears to be late afternoon unless she is going towards Robby. So with my rose colored glasses on, in my dream, she says goodbye to Jordan in early afternoon, "I just said goodbye to a man I love" while wearing her heels. Then does the final in the moment crying because it was hard to let Jordan go but she knew he wasn't really ready to settle down then she is holding Robby's dads note which reassures her she did the right thing. Next we see her walking along the beach sans heels, barefoot towards Robby carrying the note, says yes to his proposal, gets a kiss and a twirl, he takes off his shoes & they run barefoot together laughing and hugging in the waves as it fades to darkness......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Unless I am mistaken, and I could be, the paper she is holding in the FRC gown is white. The paper the dad wrote on was yellow.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22