SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:48 pm

ooooo but I think she was very very much into luke......... IMO

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Intere10
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:07 pm

grace8136 wrote:
JBF wrote:Jordan is an OK guy. Arrogant and into himself, but subject to change for the better.

No... I don't think he and Jo-Jo will last if they are together at the end.

Y'know though... I still have that funny "feeling" that she doesn't choose him in the end. I think he is... around... late in the show as either the F2 dumpee or a F4/F3 who boomerangs back like Jeremy/Reid/Ryan Park for another attempt. In fact, the latter scenario may not be just a wild fantasy since there are some curious signs in the editing suggesting he must PROVE himself in some way to her. Sort of like Jillian doubting that Reid was willing to go through with a commitment and he crashing the FRC site in Hawaii.

I believe the ONLY reason she dumps Luke is because something goes wrong on the hometown date. That is it. I will wait to see what happens in the episode after next before I can be 100% certain he has NO chance to be F1. Yes, I know there isn't enough spoiler "evidence" supporting him, but I have never had any trust in spoiler "evidence". How long did the majority of this forum stay convinced Desiree would choose Brooks?

Hi JBF, I'm seeing some evidence on SM that I didn't see during Des's season. Maybe the best one was that JoJo's best friend defended Jordan on twitter during Rayagate. She tweeted, "this story is false" and then quickly deleted it as it screams Jordan is F1 IMO. Lennox caught that before it was deleted, which was very quickly.

Mostly, I think it will be an ordinary FRC with Jordan F1 and Robby F2, but I'm still open minded that something (fake) could happen to shake things up a bit before that.  

1. Jordan leaves after HTD and returns later. Luke is sent home during his FD much like Chris Soules was. Veg brought up something that could relate to this. Jo's seen walking down the stairs alone in Thailand in a different outfit from the ones she has on with Robby or Chase. I'd have to go back to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's in Hua Hin, not Phuket. Is that what she wore on her date with Luke or Jordan and if so, did they show her alone on purpose? Plus, with that blue dress now probably being the LA RC dress, her reaction seems odd if it's her choice to send Luke home. MF was firing off some interesting tweets around this time. Luke's IG was reactivated on the 28th, but his SM clean up didn't happen until May 1, after the first FD. Throughout filming someone had access to his accounts.

2. Kasha's theory on ChadR. I agree that it ties up loose ends and it would sure be a ratings grabber. I could see the letter being from him.

3. She walks off into the sunset with no one. (but she's with Jordan at ATFR). It seems too obvious they want us to think that though.
Number 3 sounds the most believable to me since I cannot see Jojo meeting her F1 looking like she does in a dress/gown that is wet and dirty. I just don't see it happening. JMO
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:12 pm

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:I have this vibe but only because the edits for him are so bad episode after episode: fame/fortune (repeated numerous time by different guys), cheater (special scene with jojo), snob and entitled (special scene with jojo/james), in a middle of drama (chad/evan).

I mean so so many red flags.

I do see the des similarities. I will always be convinced that Brooks was her #1 and Chris was a rebound and not her #1. The same way deanna with graham, except she did not care who to pick and she picked the one without kid. Both brooks and graham did not care for the girl and waited top 4 to leave to get a chance at next bach gig. They knew they had it in the bag, I mean both girls were just puppet all over them, but both decided to leave.

You may always be convinced, but I am on the opposite end of your sea-saw. I'm so sorry! Ha ha!  giggling Many of us had studied Des season VERY carefully. However there were so many fans of Brooks here (and there still are) that it became an ugly battle here in discussions. The subject was dropped except in occasional mini-discussions like this little post.

Chris was likely her #1 from early on due to how many scenes of his were cut from episodes 1 and 2 and all of the digital "blurring" of his and Des' faces in the episode 3 dance scene. Snipe..
The bolded sounds like Jojo with Chase.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Anyone still looking for blue suit guy(s), especially the ring/limo guy . . .  both Luke and Jordon have blue suits, Jordon's tie has a pattern too. Luke/Jordon are like book-ends, same height, build, hair and hands almost.    Smiley

I really gotta work on my hair game... #teamwells #thebachelorette #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc by @wellsadams

Source:  @wellsadams
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:51 pm

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:

3. She walks off into the sunset with no one. (but she's with Jordan at ATFR). It seems too obvious they want us to think that though.
Number 3 sounds the most believable to me since I cannot see Jojo meeting her F1 looking like she does in a dress/gown that is wet and dirty.  I just don't see it happening.  JMO

thank you. it sure does not make sense. for me this is an after ceremony shot or a following day shot (same time). this would explain the different sun (one with no clouds, one with some), and one with fishboats and one without fishboats... and the bracelet that just shows up.. and the perfect make up (lipstik, eyes)... and and and

so if jordan eliminated himself F4, comes back F3 and she gives him another chance, it all happens within a week or so... how come from devastated jojo who was REJECTED BY JORDAN (if we assume blue dress is F4) can she switch to happily and in love proposal with #2? .... she cannot ..... (all this is speculation and IMO)

and the only thing that I have in mind is this:

I should better leave
what you did to me
it is hard to accept this love

ITM: coming into this I wanted to find love and I found it with a man that will not be able to love me in  the way I said I wanted to be loved ... I am so scared to let him go.

She did not say men, but 'I found it with A man'. She fell in love with ONE man. May I say that the ITM when she said the above she seams emotionally drained and a zombie like as if she spent the night crying? (reminds me of ashley when she cried overnight about bentley) and met JP. but the ITM was definitely with her FRC dress and her hair do not have the curls, and she did not look over the moon happy and in love with the other guy....

So maybe she refused Luke F2... and because the F2 are generally not next bach.... abc is making another jojo next gig (abc country event) to influence the public?

maybe she DID change her mind and is with jordan AFTER and we will have the noone, followed with DRAMATIC TADA, jojo and jordan.

It is sure some theory that I cannot dismiss.

So I definitely goes with 3 theories

1. LUKE was always the F1 no matter the edits shown with jordan
2. Jordan was always the F1 but he rejected her so she decided to not take the risk with him, so NOONE
3. AFTER SHOW, she changed her mind because she could not let him go and they started, jordan and her, a relationship after show and here is our TADA

Every day, I am switching from one theory to the next  :crazed  teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 2292733854

(everything above is MY opinion and speculations. TY)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Anyone still looking for blue suit guy(s), especially the ring/limo guy . . .  both Luke and Jordon have blue suits, Jordon's tie has a pattern too. Luke/Jordon are like book-ends, same height, build, hair and hands almost.    Smiley

That is OK. Jordan can be Ring Guy since she clearly states "let him GO" over that clip.

Let him go, Jo-Jo. Let him go. Don't be skeered.

I am wondering if Standing Guy is Robby (little hair there) and he's the F2 dumpee. Of course, it will amuse some of us if Luke is F1 and Jordan is playing F3/4 Boomerang Boy a.k.a. Reid Rosenthal with ring and Wuv Letter in tow. If Chase is F3, that gives us the excuse of all four guys winding up in Thailand.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:34 pm

HEA wrote:ooooo but I think she was very very much into luke......... IMO

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/06/09/51/intere10.jpg
my scap from recorded TV

Haha...noticed the hand but I thought she was holding his legs much like him with hands pressing on her legs.  I didn't see it was in between his legs. :shocked!:

I can see the physical intensity with her and look but she does not look at him with googly eyes like Jordan.  

I'm hoping she does end up alone so she gets some respect back.  That photo at the beach in her FRC dress with her walking alone at dusk seems to indicate that.  But they do this every year - Confuse people. At the end of the day, it's a regular final rose ceremony.

- We've seen photos of Luke with other Ette contestants post show (not F1 move)
- Robby begging for SM followers (not F1 move)
- Chase activity not noticeable except his new FB account (rumored to be F3 or F4 - never been rumored to be F1)
- Jordan seems fairly inactive in SM except some interaction with the mean girls clique and active seemingly on SHV

Still going with Jordan being F1. He's too cocky post show not to be.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:28 pm

^^ TBO I think she not near his crotch but she definitely hold his thigh.

This season is probably seen as a mess (me included) but I have to admit that I am hooked about who she picks or not pick.

I wonder who that is... chad?

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Oboy10

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Oboy210

jojo twitter

So I listen Mario Lopez PODCAST ... go to 4:28

I find that very interesting that she needs to watch the show again. She cut herself quick to say I want to see the guys but IMO it was more personal... She said: it helped last season"...

so is it possible that she wants to watch the guy she rejected and heals from watching??? just wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:35 pm

One thing they haven't tried yet in all of our wild theories... probably because Juan Pablo caused so much trouble in an interview way-back-when... is have two contestants on the show hook up with each other.

That thought has popped in my mind a number of times considering how chummy everybody gets on this show. Everybody seems especially close on Women Tell All and Men Tell All. Yet I never feel I am being told everything on those episodes...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:50 pm

JBF wrote:One thing they haven't tried yet in all of our wild theories... probably because Juan Pablo caused so much trouble in an interview way-back-when... is have two contestants on the show hook up with each other.

That thought has popped in my mind a number of times considering how chummy everybody gets on this show. Everybody seems especially close on Women Tell All and Men Tell All. Yet I never feel I am being told everything on those episodes...

you lost me here.
are you saying that it is possible that 2 guys are gay in the top 4?
well.. THAT would be dramatic for a 'straight' show no? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:52 pm

I wasn't being serious. ALTHOUGH... it could happen.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Interesting early promos I hadn't seen before.

This one has a cute ending...

Harrison tells Chad "Guys are scared for their lives"
Alex is talking gibberish I can't understand,then  followed by whatshisface saying "Somebody has to be THAT guy" (A stooge?)
Jo-Jo poking at her bottom strap with Jordan and saying "Did you lie to me?"
Jordan and Chad each kiss her, then she kisses Luke as she says "I literally feel like this is magic"
One commenting to Derek in a rose ceremony "Gawdamn"
Then Jordan (is it him?) and Robby hi-fi-ing together as if they scored a victory!!! laugh out loud!

This one is VERY strange.

Jo-Jo: It almost seems too good to be true. It almost seems to be too easy.

She said "too good to be true" once when she was with Jordan. Yet HERE she looks like she is playing a trick on somebody. Who? Jordan? The viewers?

Things get especially fun in this montage...

Chase says "This is about to get weird"
Jo-Jo at a rose ceremony: "I need a second..."
Chad says to Jordan "When you go home, you think I can't find you?"
Jordan responding "Your insecurity is actually comical"
Chad winks with a smile, then another guy (early dumpee) laughs... apparently at Chad's wink! Both are LAUGHING at Jordan!!!!
Alex says "Who ever gets that rose speaks volumes on who she is."
Jo-Jo is also almost winking in Chad's direction as she walks with a rose... as if she has the last laugh.
Over Alex's "who she is", she is shown dancing with... is that Luke? I don't recall seeing that shot before.
Jo-Jo laughs and holds her face in hysterics as if she has pulled the wool over our eyes: "Shall we say this?"
Closing shot "New Episode" shows a huge wedding ring.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal