SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

^^ yes it is jojo and luke dancing at their concert

yep.. so many messages in this. So fun when you dissect them!!

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Yes that looked like Luke on the evening portion of their 1 on 1 date.  It was shot a different angle then we shown during the episode but that was definitely Luke - same clothes on both of them.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

one thing I remarked is that luke and jojo laugh together, they are playful versus others

- hot tub
- guitar (we did not see laugh bit it was meant to be a joke and they probably laugh at the end)
- where are we going next week

so far the only conversation i see with jordan is about cheating, confrontation and how he feels.

chase: they have this overcome obstacle to be F1 but we are 1 ep before hometown and methinks that he is way behind now to have a believable edit

robby: they completely messed up his edits IMO. the guy fell in love with jojo on ben season

===

I truly like go lurking in the un-spoiled area... the ladies there have a way to make me wonder and see different approaches.
one thing a lady said there is that last season teaser with ben, it was all about saying he loves 2 women at the same time.... and it happened it was true... but he left with one
this season, the edits makes us believe she reject her F1 and ends alone.
so me wonder if this is the ending we will see

anyone remember previous finale teasers and how it was played?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:49 pm

@SarahD What photos of Luke with other Bette contestants are you talking about, I haven't heard about them or seen them yet.  Unless we are talking about the guys, then I did see them.

TIA  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Anyone still looking for blue suit guy(s), especially the ring/limo guy . . .  both Luke and Jordon have blue suits, Jordon's tie has a pattern too. Luke/Jordon are like book-ends, same height, build, hair and hands almost.    Smiley

I really gotta work on my hair game... #teamwells #thebachelorette #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc by @wellsadams

Source:  @wellsadams
I always thought at the FRC the men were provided suits as the women were dresses. So whatever suits they have in those photos would not be worn to the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

^^Yep, I thought about that and wasn't sure. Just trying to sleuth the suit and tie in case it has been worn before.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:27 pm

HEA wrote:
I truly like go lurking in the un-spoiled area... the ladies there have a way to make me wonder and see different approaches.
one thing a lady said there is that last season teaser with ben, it was all about saying he loves 2 women at the same time.... and it happened it was true... but he left with one
this season, the edits makes us believe she reject her F1 and ends alone.
so me wonder if this is the ending we will see

anyone remember previous finale teasers and how it was played?

Because she looks happy in the episode 1 extended promo, I think she chooses somebody. Much like Sean appearing optimistic in his episode 1 promo but NOT in his mid-season one (like Jo-Jo here).

Going by Bachelorettes, Ashley's extended preview shown after Hong Kong episode 6 resembled this one a little. No shots of limos/rings since they used planes. Similar beach side set-up though. She was crying and upset at a mystery suited guy, later revealed as F2 Ben Flajnik. (I think Jo-Jo is with the F2 dumpee here too.) Ben was pretty upset at her, but because he was chosen as the next lead (after they allegedly decided not to use Ryan Park), a lot was edited out in the finale. Of course, they made it appear that she was ditched.

You can see Emily's mid-season promo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFVC3XQHa8
Des' mid-season promo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bm6yhhy4Q

Did Andi and Kaitlyn have a mid-season extended preview? I looked on YouTube.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Ryan Park would have been a great and soooooo much better bachelor. He was always smiling and was positive. yet he was not loved by the fans. I never understood why.

andi and kaitlyn had the same villain #2...

I am wondering if we ever have a season where the teaser showed us a nobody but ended with one anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

HEA wrote:
2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:

3. She walks off into the sunset with no one. (but she's with Jordan at ATFR). It seems too obvious they want us to think that though.
Number 3 sounds the most believable to me since I cannot see Jojo meeting her F1 looking like she does in a dress/gown that is wet and dirty.  I just don't see it happening.  JMO

thank you. it sure does not make sense. for me this is an after ceremony shot or a following day shot (same time). this would explain the different sun (one with no clouds, one with some), and one with fishboats and one without fishboats... and the bracelet that just shows up.. and the perfect make up (lipstik, eyes)... and and and

so if jordan eliminated himself F4, comes back F3 and she gives him another chance, it all happens within a week or so... how come from devastated jojo who was REJECTED BY JORDAN (if we assume blue dress is F4) can she switch to happily and in love proposal with #2? .... she cannot ..... (all this is speculation and IMO)

and the only thing that I have in mind is this:

I should better leave
what you did to me
it is hard to accept this love

ITM: coming into this I wanted to find love and I found it with a man that will not be able to love me in  the way I said I wanted to be loved ... I am so scared to let him go.

She did not say men, but 'I found it with A man'. She fell in love with ONE man. May I say that the ITM when she said the above she seams emotionally drained and a zombie like as if she spent the night crying? (reminds me of ashley when she cried overnight about bentley) and met JP. but the ITM was definitely with her FRC dress and her hair do not have the curls, and she did not look over the moon happy and in love with the other guy....

So maybe she refused Luke F2... and because the F2 are generally not next bach.... abc is making another jojo next gig (abc country event) to influence the public?

maybe she DID change her mind and is with jordan AFTER and we will have the noone, followed with DRAMATIC TADA, jojo and jordan.

It is sure some theory that I cannot dismiss.

So I definitely goes with 3 theories

1. LUKE was always the F1 no matter the edits shown with jordan
2. Jordan was always the F1 but he rejected her so she decided to not take the risk with him, so NOONE
3. AFTER SHOW, she changed her mind because she could not let him go and they started, jordan and her, a relationship after show and here is our TADA

Every day, I am switching from one theory to the next  :crazed  teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 2292733854

(everything above is MY opinion and speculations. TY)
I just don't see how Jojo can end up choosing anyone, based of the FRC SC that we've seen. I just can't get pass how she will look at the FRC for her F1, after her walk into the sunset. So I'm confused with a F1 outcome.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Ashley's episode 1 promo had her sobbing under the covers over Bentley.
Her mid season promo ended with Ben (only we did know it was him) bringing her to tears at FRC.
The key promo after fantasy dates were more upbeat, but just showed her waiting for the plane to arrive. Chris Harrison assured viewers in his Entertainment Weekly blog that she would find her happy ending. Obviously... we had our fill of Bentley for too many episodes.

Oh... Brad's second season had him getting into the limo by himself "empty handed". Even the pre-season promos were doom and gloom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb1AyuLFeQ
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 pm

JBF wrote:Interesting early promos I hadn't seen before.

This one has a cute ending...

Harrison tells Chad "Guys are scared for their lives"
Alex is talking gibberish I can't understand,then  followed by whatshisface saying "Somebody has to be THAT guy" (A stooge?)
Jo-Jo poking at her bottom strap with Jordan and saying "Did you lie to me?"
Jordan and Chad each kiss her, then she kisses Luke as she says "I literally feel like this is magic"
One commenting to Derek in a rose ceremony "Gawdamn"
Then Jordan (is it him?) and Robby hi-fi-ing together as if they scored a victory!!! laugh out loud!

This one is VERY strange.

Jo-Jo: It almost seems too good to be true. It almost seems to be too easy.

She said "too good to be true" once when she was with Jordan. Yet HERE she looks like she is playing a trick on somebody. Who? Jordan? The viewers?

Things get especially fun in this montage...

Chase says "This is about to get weird"
Jo-Jo at a rose ceremony: "I need a second..."
Chad says to Jordan "When you go home, you think I can't find you?"
Jordan responding "Your insecurity is actually comical"
Chad winks with a smile, then another guy (early dumpee) laughs... apparently at Chad's wink! Both are LAUGHING at Jordan!!!!
Alex says "Who ever gets that rose speaks volumes on who she is."
Jo-Jo is also almost winking in Chad's direction as she walks with a rose... as if she has the last laugh.
Over Alex's "who she is", she is shown dancing with... is that Luke? I don't recall seeing that shot before.
Jo-Jo laughs and holds her face in hysterics as if she has pulled the wool over our eyes: "Shall we say this?"
Closing shot "New Episode" shows a huge wedding ring.
I thought that it was really interesting how high up Jojo jump on Jordan.  She made sure that she didn't land on the midsection; yet, she was extremely close to Chase's midsection and below. jmo giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 pm

What is it with this jumping that all of the Bachelorettes do? They do it with multiple contestants too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal