SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:51 am

Just came accross this segment between robby and jojo.

Robby: you've built so much confidence into me. The emotions I've built with you are so strong and so confident that I just can't help but give off that confident aura.

jojo: thank you (touching his hand and kissing him)

her reaction to: You've have built such a confidence in me:

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Inme10
my scap from recorded TV

--

I am thinking since he is F2 IMO... is it possible that we have an EMILY/BRAD weirdo edits?

I know I was one among the surprised people to hear his falling in love declaration at his 1:1 since I saw no build up, no evolution... but can we blame the edits and their way to hide the F1 (who in my book turned F2 at the last minute with the magazine or letter she read at FRC).

So lets think that Robby was her F1 from the start but turned F2. Is it possible why many think that the edits do not make sense and they had to just adjust the story? Especially if the F1 who was not to be (Jordan) will no longer be at the AFTR since they split up? Could we have a mesmick but not with Robby since he was spotted on a dating APP (confirmed?) and his recent shenanegans of trying to buy followers (confirmed?) means in my book that he is single and wish to build followers to bet the next bach gig?

I clearly heard Jojo in an interview saying that she is watching this season the same way she watched Ben's. She said about Ben that watching helped her to understand and move on. So for me when she says she is doing the same with her season, means that something happened that she wants to understand. So is it only about why she fell for 2 guys (probably) but also to check why her radar was off? (maybe)

F2 turning F1 (jordan)
F1 turning F2 (Robby)
F3 per default (Chase)
F4 supposed to be F1 (Luke)

I have this in my mind. I think Luke and Robby were the initial top 2. jordan was another Brooks or Frank or any other similar. He was not meant to be F1, but he was. Then of course, back to California, reality check. Jordan went back to his lifestyle, jojo found out and they broke up.

The possible twist for me is that she calls a mesmick with Luke somehow. But I doubt it. I think she is alone.

Becca retweeted this around july 4th .... me think she was not in SHV but with becca since they had this all day july 5 event together OR she was in the seclusive place and she is happy as a clam with her Jordouche.

But the message here is pretty clear IMO. both went on the bachelor. Both did not find love but then found friendship. IMO

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Beccaj11
my scap from recorded TV

--

my head is spinning and I NEED more datas right about now. 2 weeks is way too long waiting for them! teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 3806527698

EVERYTHING above is my speculations and opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:33 am

I don't know what The Twist is, but my theory is that either four guys wind up in Thailand (a.k.a. somebody boomerangs or Fleiss merely gave somebody a free vacay to fool the snoopers) or the snoopers got two guys confused with each other.

Going by just the storyline and not social media speculation here:

Robby is being edited as The Competitive One. Whether that is a F1 edit or not can be debated. F1 Courtney was all about "winning". When Robby claims he has the strongest connection, he may be either right or wrong. Unfortunately we are not getting much feed back from HER. When Jo-Jo discussed "entitlement" with Jordan after her meeting with James, I wondered if this was some sort of shout-out to Robby.

Derrick's departure with all of the tears was important as a precursor of SOMEBODY later in the season. May be Robby. May be somebody else.

Jordan was chewed out so much by other contestants during his solo date (not Luke though, since he was "Find Waldo" at the time), so he is getting, if F1, a Ed/Courtney/Vienna style of edit. They (the editors) don't want us to *like* him too much. Maybe it doesn't matter if he is "off the market" and can't be used as the Bachelor since he has a post-show relationship with Jo-Jo.

He is very competitive with Robby, but also seems to have an unusual bro-buddy bond with him as well. Like Ben F. and Constantine in Ashley's season, they are together a lot in group settings along with James (playing the role of Blake in Ashley's season). James' "conflict" with Jordan was much about nothing. Jordan was fondling James a lot at the rose ceremony he was spared, as if relieved the two could hang out some more. (I don't want to get all "homoerotic" here, but these guys seem intensely close with each other, more so than previous seasons. When Jordan was upset at James, it was all about integrity and sabotaging others' chances more than his relationship with Jo-Jo.)

Derrick made a dig at Jordan in Uruguay by saying "Trust is BUILT. It is not just GIVEN." However I think the editors left that in less for Jordan than for Robby. Jordan himself stated "Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. You can't have a relationship without honesty." Therefore he is aware of its importance. Yet Jo-Jo is acting a little blind with Robby, while constantly questioning Jordan at least. She stated "It is scary to put yourself out there, but it was then that I realized how much I trust Robby. He makes me feel alive."

Chase isn't getting much story material to justify a top 2 contestant. Maybe he will get more mileage later than he is now. He comes across to me as a male version of Ben's Caila. (I kept forgetting her name.)

The only F1-ish EDIT that I am seeing is with Luke, regardless if he gets eliminated soon or not. Like Chris Siegfried, Jordan Paul Rosenbaum and Roberto Martinez, he has his own theme song dedicated to his relationship with Jo-Jo. Dan + Shay are this season's Matt White/REO Speedwagon/Elton John. His backstory may justify a Bachelor season rather than F1: life can end abruptly (war or fire-fighting as in Grant's parallel storyline) so you must enjoy it. Yet this could also apply to all of Jo-Jo's "drama" as well. Also we have the unicorns, with both using that prop in their respective limo arrivals in consecutive seasons.

Last edited by JBF on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:47 am

Unless I've missed something, Robby did not buy followers.  He simply reached out to previous cast such as Tanner, Jade, JJ, etc. and asked them to promote him.  Meaning be supportive, encourage others to follow him, and possibly build his name up to make him have a better shot at becoming the next lead, IMO.  Even if he had bought followers, he would not be the first from Bachnation to do it.  

Sleuthing and analyzing SCs have shown that Jordan and Robby are indeed the hands shown at the FRC, thus they are the F2.  We have SCs of Chase to put him in the F3 and know when he returned home because of a picture posted on FB by friends.  There is nothing past HTD of Luke at all.  And when you add the massive SM clean up dates into the schedule. He looks like the F4, IMO. Maybe a new preview will show a contestant return.  But at this point, IMO, even if something different or weird goes down at the FRC, it only involved those Robby, Jordan and Jojo.  My guess is it's mostly just hype and much to do about nothing and the FRC will be the same old, normal over promoted as the most dramatic FRC yet.   Rolling Eyes JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:53 am

I definitely missed a lot this season. Know nothing there about "followers". I was just commenting on how people are presented on the TV show. Of course, that is not how they are in real life.

It is QUITE possible for all four guys to be in Thailand. I am still waiting for a sign indicating Luke's alleged departure soon. Of course, everything could just go wrong on his hometown unexpectedly too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:58 am

^^ ITA, LB!  They have to have some mystery this season because there basically is none, except for the huffing and puffing at the FRC.  laugh out loud  Imo, it's been a slam dunk that Jordan is JoJo's F1 from the very beginning.  I think she would have walked away with Jordan on night one when he said "You don't need to see anybody else, right?" "Let's get out of here."  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:20 am

I think so too Mo1. Game, set, match. laugh out loud Even though she did actually seem to give the other guys a chance and explored other relationships.  

As for Jo being with Becca, I just don't think so.  People here were following boths SM.  I honestly don't think those two would've hidden the fact they were together or if they tried that they could've actually kept the secret silent for the whole time they that they were together.  IMO, at some point one of them would've slipped and said something or we'd have gotten a quick glimpse of Jojo in the background of a snap somewhere.  Jojo was in a safe house with her F1.  JMO.

Sure, I guess anything is possible with this show and MF/TPTB and that all 4 could have gone to Thialand.  But I'm just not seeing it yet.  Not sure why they'd have carried him only to keep him sequestered, if he was eliminated at F4.  So, unless she just doesn't eliminate anyone after HTD, which I find unlikely to happen, I don't see why they would carry all four.  Unless someone leaves on their own or are eliminated and returns.  Guess we'll have to wait until Monday for a new preview to start getting an idea of how they're spinning and promoting the final epi's.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Sure, I guess anything is possible with this show and MF/TPTB and that all 4 could have gone to Thialand.  But I'm just not seeing it yet.  Not sure why they'd have carried him only to keep him sequestered, if he was eliminated at F4.  So, unless she just doesn't eliminate anyone after HTD, which I find unlikely to happen, I don't see why they would carry all four.  Unless someone leaves on their own or are eliminated and returns.  Guess we'll have to wait until Monday for a new preview to start getting an idea of how they're spinning and promoting the final epi's.  JMO.

You DO realize what TV show you are discussing, don't you? This show had Ryan Park bounce back in his flip flops to say to Ashley "Hi". Jake Pavelka did much the same at the start of this season. Most amusing was F4 dumpee Kacie visiting Ben F. during fantasy dates week to "warn" him about Courtney. Then after her meeting with him, she asks the camera crew if she can lay down on the hotel floor! Anything for drama.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:44 am

Yes, I realize what show I'm discussing.  laugh out loud  Not my first season watching or on the boards.  Lurked and watched in awe for a while at the awesome sleuthing at Fort and even here before I got up the nerve to actually post.  

I know, realize and understand MF and TPTB will stoop to all levels to get the desired effect and drama they want.  But I also don't think they'd just give Luke a free week(s) of vacay out of the kindness of their hearts, to try to hide him or make us think he'd gone farther than he had.  So IMO, he's only brought back for drama at some point or he's gone at F4, which all signs seem to be indicating at this point.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 am

I can't wait for this to be over. I'm getting a headache!! Please pass the
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU416hjljBUphxAy714LXMM67oZ1_4sNcX2kPj2oRCQK57iwUrzA

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:54 am

Well, y'all have been busy in here.  Despite the great sleuthing, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Robby vs Jordan ending. No Luke in sight ... (sorry HEA :tissuebox ).

Taking the latest magazine articles into consideration, I  think initially JoJo was going to  pick Robby but something he did to her changed her mind,  and she chose Jordan instead.  I also think that the article's reference to the cooling of the heel re: comittment and being caught flirting on instagram is pointing to Jordan's fiasco with raya. I also suspect JoJo and Jordan are no longer a hot  item, or at least will be putting on a brave front at ATFR and then split up asap.

I think the wonkiness of the editing is due to the craziness at the ending. Robby and JoJo were establishing a strong connection througout the process as witnessed by  Robby's PIs and snippets of them interacting together. The editors were poised to have Robby as the F1 and now they were faced with erasing that strong connection by switching him into a where's waldo mode.  Tough job to do, but somebody's got to do it. Hugesmile

I think it'll be a "dramatic ending"... on par with all the others, anyway.  giggling  In my mind,  the only question that remains to be answered is what was it that Robby did to her that meritted being rejected at the last moment.

JMOAA
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:01 pm

I have never seen the Robbie/Jo connection. Maybe because he does nothing for me so I ignored him, but I haven't noticed Jo being that into him. at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal