SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ ITA, LB!  They have to have some mystery this season because there basically is none, except for the huffing and puffing at the FRC.  laugh out loud  Imo, it's been a slam dunk that Jordan is JoJo's F1 from the very beginning.  I think she would have walked away with Jordan on night one when he said "You don't need to see anybody else, right?" "Let's get out of here."  :yes:

Mommy you have been spot on this season. ;) She wanted BBJ from day one. It was the baddy or no one. (IMO) Robby did not "do anything" to her to make her change at the last minute and pick BBJ. TPTB WANT you to believe that is what happened. Nope, not even close. From all indications, the sleuthers have found...most likely... that she has been having SH visits with Jordan. But....who the heck knows if they will make it in the "real" world. Time will tell. From Jo's mood I bet she is very happy with her BBJ but we shall see at the ATFR. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:07 pm

BKay wrote:I have never seen the Robbie/Jo connection. Maybe because he does nothing for me so I ignored him, but I haven't noticed Jo being that into him. at all.

I guess the editors did a good job then teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 3806527698
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I actually think Robby is the best fit on paper and has had the least time shown with JoJo, but what we have seen shows some connection. I can see JoJo thinking she would chose Robby, that he was the more stable, less of the cheating crap and then she got there and she just wanted her BBJ. That is okay. Robby is happy and fine.

As for post show, the girl is down right giddy, so whatever is happening it is all good IMO.

NOW, when the heck are they taping the MTA? It is supposed to air on July 25th, two weeks from Monday, aren't they going to be cutting it close on editing?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Well I have a connection with Robby, so for me It's conceivable.
But intellectually I feel Jordan is her pick, all the sleuthing 
these great girls have done there's no doubt in my mind.
I can't wait till Monday. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:24 pm

I get why her F4 were her F4.  Yes, there were a few other good guys (even if they were whinny and complained at times laugh out loud) there such as Wells, Derek, etc., but either therewas nothing there between them (Wells) or not as much as interested in a the guy and making out with them as F4 (Derek, James, Alex, etc.), IMO.  

I think she liked making out with and had decent/good chemistry with all of the F4, but the only one that she seems so OTT with wanting is her BBJ.

I do wonder if it was the fact Robby's HTD locations for filming was spoiled by RS or if there's more that goes on, involving discussions of or maybe meeting/talking to Hope, his ex, that caused the filming to take longer than normal.  Whatever happened then may come back to bite him at the FRC.  But I just don't see (from sleuthing then or now) that she was more interested in him and wanted to pick him but instead went with BBJ.  She picked who she wanted, IMO, and seems extremely happy post show.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I get why her F4 were her F4.  Yes, there were a few other good guys (even if they were whinny and complained at times laugh out loud) there such as Wells, Derek, etc., but either therewas nothing there between them (Wells) or not as much as interested in a the guy and making out with them as F4 (Derek, James, Alex, etc.), IMO.  

I think she liked making out with and had decent/good chemistry with all of the F4, but the only one that she seems so OTT with wanting is her BBJ.

I do wonder if it was the fact Robby's HTD locations for filming was spoiled by RS or if there's more that goes on, involving discussions of or maybe meeting/talking to Hope, his ex, that caused the filming to take longer than normal.  Whatever happened then may come back to bite him at the FRC.  But I just don't see (from sleuthing then or now) that she was more interested in him and wanted to pick him but instead went with BBJ.  She picked who she wanted, IMO, and seems extremely happy post show.  JMOAA

The only way I could see her thinking about picking Robby instead of Jordan is if they have Kaitlyn and Ali come back and drum into her head that she needs to think about more than physical compatibility.  Ali especially was beating that drum hard before the M&G.  So I can see them planting that seed and then producers continuing to harp on her doubts that she may have decided at first that Robby was safer and she would ignore the butterflies for the solid thing, but in the end she could not do it.  Not saying this is what happens, but it fits with the leaked story and is a way for her to end up with Jordan, who was always her F1, while supposedly not picking her initial choice at FRC.  JMO.

I remember reading here that JoJo's flight into Jacksonville was delayed and that is why Robby's HTD went over two days. Not sure if this is correct or not.

ETA, I thought something was funky at the beginning of the season and hoped for the foiler, but I am totally on board witht he sleuthing that she picked Jordan and she is so happy that I am happy for her.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:42 pm

JBF wrote:Have not visited that particular site in many years and don't intend to anytime soon. Without getting into a big discussion here, he has either made directly or published indirectly very nasty comments about individual posters on this forum (myself included) that were unprovoked. Some of us have always been careful to only critique his speculations and not him personally. Today it is much easier to just casually mention "the spoilers" without referencing him at all. Once upon a time this was just a fun TV show that nobody took seriously. If people here guessed the outcome correctly, there never was some huge cash reward or career promotion. "The spoilers" don't suffer much if proven wrong.

Wow. He mentioned people by their usernames in his posts? Yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:13 pm

That is not all actually true. ^ 
For many seasons of TB and a few of the early 'Ettes ABC sponsored a rose ceremony contest game.  ABC's game was weekly. We had a deadline to get in our eliminations --who got roses that week and who was sent home. The top ten winners weekly received the same goody bag that the cast received when they were accepted into the season. The goody bags depending on the season were very good. I know as I received one Brad's season(1.0). It was "valued" at $2500. Then at the end of the season the top winner overall won a vacation to the fantasy date location. It was a nice vacation with excursions and the same hotel/resort generally. I think Andy Baldwin's season might have been the last one of those.
Joker's had a rose ceremony game, also. It ran differently, but gave away prizes also--I still have 2 coffee mugs, a tee shirt and hoodie. Grand prize was a digital camera for a few seasons.
So for years there were incentives to sleuth. 
RS was not even in the picture back then. I do not remember RS being in the picture until Jason's season. 
He was nasty back then. I know because I corresponded with him for awhile as well as some other old FORTERS. I received major spoilers that season and he was nasty toward me, personally. He went as far as to make some of those spoilers his own--they weren't they were mine. 
It was right about that season he started with his negative reference to the sleuthing at FORT. I say that season, because FORT had some excellent sourcing/sleuthing Deanna's season and RS had no mouthpiece that season at all. He may have been around, but he was a non-entity. 
I don't visit Booger Boy's site.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:32 pm

He did, but we won't discuss it any further. It does not matter anymore. We only have "user" names anyway.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:35 pm

JBF wrote:He did, but we won't discuss it any further. It does not matter anymore. We only have "user" names anyway.
hi

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Oh yes, that he did. and he has done it more than once or twice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Well... we can't take things too personally around here. Again, this is only a silly TV show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal