SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:31 pm

:detective 2pop wow, that's all, carry on :lookout

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm

just keep thinking in the back of my mind:

what if jordan is NOT with jojo... IMO
what if jordan was never her front-runner and they were so good with edits... IMO
what if she picks noone and is with Chase (definitely the dark horse this season).... IMO

I will feel sorry for the guy... a little bit... he is single, tried to go back to his formal lifestyle and has this big huge sticker on his fronthead: CHEATER....IMO

not an easy life for him to handle right now. not good to be him IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Dessler wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Also the contact@raya isn't even advertised as tech support. It's simply the only email on their site as a point of contact. He wants us to believe that their basic first point of contact via email was able to track down his last active time, at midnight. Suspect Super suspect to me.

His web of lies is complicated, I feel for JoJo, imagine what he's spinning to her behind the scenes as we type laugh out loud.

contact@rayatheapp.com is advertised and that was what was shown on Jordan's email

I know, I meant that it isn't advertised as tech support per se. It's literally the one and only email they have on their site, and his strange request was supposedly granted by the employee running this email. At midnight.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:34 pm

traveler90 wrote:
HEA wrote:
traveler90 wrote:So someone in the upper management from Apple, who earns tons of money, watches the bachelorette, knows RS, and feels the need to prove BBJ wrong? yeah, sure... JMO

welll a couple of celeb actress and actors admitted to jimmy kimmel and ellen that they DO watch the show so why not? this franchise is not for the peasants as far as I know IMO

I'm not saying it is for peasants. It just all seems very convenient for RS and I don't believe it.

I have seen posts here saying RS is the source of the information that Jordan only was going to do the Bachelorette only if it was Jojo & not Calia. How do we know that's true? I am not defending RS but he could really be sued for libel/defamation by Jordan after the season is over if he can't back up any of this stuff he is posting....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:34 pm

redheadmiss wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That itself is hilarious. I can see a pimply teenager behind posing as a big gun.
or big wig.
Or anyone at apple really.

Or Booger Boy himself.  He needs more hits on his website today.   He has a quota to meet!  giggling

All of these renewal sites are very confussing for a reason. And look who is getting tons of hits on his website. Also E is getting tons of hits. I would be a little careful of all of this information coming from people who are not named. I am not a Jordan fan but, he would not be that stupid to come out with fake e-mails etc.

If Reality (BS) Steve is involved he will do anything for hits to his site. You can only believe 1/8 of what he says. He has a terrible reputation here in Dallas.

Good Post I agree
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So let me get this straight.  A big wig at Apple took the time to write to RS?  I'm concerned about someone like that running Apple in the first place!  Suspect  laugh out loud  RS's obsession with BBJ is a little creepy!  I think Jordan should be afraid of RS stalking him instead of psycho Chad!  affraid laugh out loud

AND a fan of RS! That made my eyebrows curl!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:35 pm

I work in customer service for a US based company. If an employee was responding to email at midnight I'd question their sanity.

JMOAA

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:35 pm

mercieme wrote:
traveler90 wrote:
HEA wrote:

welll a couple of celeb actress and actors admitted to jimmy kimmel and ellen that they DO watch the show so why not? this franchise is not for the peasants as far as I know IMO

I'm not saying it is for peasants. It just all seems very convenient for RS and I don't believe it.

I have seen posts here saying RS is the source of the information that Jordan only was going to do the Bachelorette only if it was Jojo & not Calia. How do we know that's true? I am not defending RS but he could really be sued for libel/defamation by Jordan after the season is over  if he can't back up any of this stuff he is posting....jmho.

and maybe this is why he did not sign any contract between march 5 and march 11... just wanted to be sure it was jojo? IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:35 pm

^^^ I don't think anyone has been able to do that. Many have been slandered by RS and no one did anything like legal action. He covers it well enough it seems.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Fans of Jordan are going to stand up for him no matter what he says or does.

For me he's a sketchy guy. Accusations from exes, trying to convince JoJo on national tv he'd never cheat, contradicting himself about his Raya membership.

He's not the kind of man I'd  want for a boyfriend/fiancé/husband. To each his own JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
traveler90 wrote:
HEA wrote:

I have seen posts here saying RS is the source of the information that Jordan only was going to do the Bachelorette only if it was Jojo & not Calia. How do we know that's true? I am not defending RS but he could really be sued for libel/defamation by Jordan after the season is over  if he can't back up any of this stuff he is posting....jmho.

That's the only thing RS said that is true. The rest is all lies. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 pm

babs wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:So let me get this straight.  A big wig at Apple took the time to write to RS?  I'm concerned about someone like that running Apple in the first place!  Suspect  laugh out loud  RS's obsession with BBJ is a little creepy!  I think Jordan should be afraid of RS stalking him instead of psycho Chad!  affraid laugh out loud

AND a fan of RS!  That made my eyebrows curl!

Its ok, its a fan you know.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl