SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
JaeO wrote:Guys don't forget that the "big gun" is RS #1 FAN cantstopl

That itself is hilarious. I can see a pimply teenager behind posing as a big gun.
or big wig.
Or anyone at apple really.

Or Booger Boy himself.  He needs more hits on his website today.   He has a quota to meet!  giggling

Yes, he did give us a step by step description on how to fake an email. laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:20 pm

traveler90 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That itself is hilarious. I can see a pimply teenager behind posing as a big gun.
or big wig.

Or Booger Boy himself.  He needs more hits on his website today.   He has a quota to meet!  giggling

Yes, he did give us a step by step description on how to fake an email. laugh out loud

and if he can provide a step to step of how easily to fake and email, then we can also assume those emails from the girls about Jor, could have been faked as well. yes Wow this gets some much more interesting minute by minute...

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:20 pm

I have changed my mind from last night. I just don't care. The guy is on an exclusive dating site. Okay. He's obviously final one or it wouldn't matter if he was. Okay. He might have kept it active even after asking a woman to marry him and her saying yes. Okay. I find I no longer care. This is Jojo's bed, she made it she can decide if she wants to sleep in it or with it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:21 pm

traveler90 wrote:So someone in the upper management from Apple, who earns tons of money, watches the bachelorette, knows RS, and feels the need to prove BBJ wrong? yeah, sure... JMO

welll a couple of celeb actress and actors admitted to jimmy kimmel and ellen that they DO watch the show so why not? this franchise is not for the peasants as far as I know IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Also the contact@raya isn't even advertised as tech support. It's simply the only email on their site as a point of contact. He wants us to believe that their basic first point of contact via email was able to track down his last active time, at midnight. Suspect Super suspect to me.

His web of lies is complicated, I feel for JoJo, imagine what he's spinning to her behind the scenes as we type laugh out loud.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Someone upthread said that this is a good thing because it has provided us a lot of entertainment and I so agree.

My goodness all these back and forth and particularly on twitter and out there. The media outlets and SM are having a field day with all this.

Don't they say any publicity is free publicity ? (or something like that).
People are taking it very personally as well. Maybe he did bed and dump a bunch of girls constantly tweeting particularly RS. yikes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:25 pm

^^Maybe someone at Raya is messing with Jordon, what goes around comes around! giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:25 pm

I think he's FOS, and is going to continue being FOS for a very long time. He got caught, called out and now is 'providing evidence', which IMO doesn't hold truth to it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also the contact@raya isn't even advertised as tech support. It's simply the only email on their site as a point of contact. He wants us to believe that their basic first point of contact via email was able to track down his last active time, at midnight. Suspect Super suspect to me.

His web of lies is complicated, I feel for JoJo, imagine what he's spinning to her behind the scenes as we type laugh out loud.

contact@rayatheapp.com is advertised and that was what was shown on Jordan's email
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:28 pm

HEA wrote:
traveler90 wrote:So someone in the upper management from Apple, who earns tons of money, watches the bachelorette, knows RS, and feels the need to prove BBJ wrong? yeah, sure... JMO

welll a couple of celeb actress and actors admitted to jimmy kimmel and ellen that they DO watch the show so why not? this franchise is not for the peasants as far as I know IMO

I'm not saying it is for peasants. It just all seems very convenient for RS and I don't believe it.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also the contact@raya isn't even advertised as tech support. It's simply the only email on their site as a point of contact. He wants us to believe that their basic first point of contact via email was able to track down his last active time, at midnight. Suspect Super suspect to me.

Right???? That's what I'm getting out of this. If BBJ wants to mess with Jo, she's gonna be so confused. Isn't it like easier just to, idk, cheat less?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmiss Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
JaeO wrote:Guys don't forget that the "big gun" is RS #1 FAN cantstopl

or big wig.

All of these renewal sites are very confussing for a reason. And look who is getting tons of hits on his website. Also E is getting tons of hits. I would be a little careful of all of this information coming from people who are not named. I am not a Jordan fan but, he would not be that stupid to come out with fake e-mails etc.

If Reality (BS) Steve is involved he will do anything for hits to his site. You can only believe 1/8 of what he says. He has a terrible reputation here in Dallas.

redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl