SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Sorry that I have to disagree with all who say that Andi will be crying and carrying on when she hears about Amanda and Josh.  Andi started a very nice relationship a couple weeks ago and it very well could be perceived as a Power Couple as well but not within the Bachelor franchise.  So I think Andi is concentrating on that right now.  JMO

I really am happy that it seems they both found someone now and have both moved on.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Wasn't Nick on a date with another Blonde, not Amanda ?

RS confused everyone with his speculations.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wasn't Nick on a date with another Blonde, not Amanda ?

RS confused everyone with his speculations.

Yes, with Leah who is now gone.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 pm

i just realized Vinny has been back on Twitter for 3 days now.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:35 pm

^^^Yup, Vinny's gone too.  Which leaves Evan and Daniel which just makes me go scratch

There has to be other couples this season so maybe one of those will end up being the one to get engaged. Kirk and Carly would have been considered a power couple too at this point in filming last year and look how that imploded.  I really want to see Josh and Amanda work out but an engagement is a very bad idea.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm

So who's Carly with? Evan or Daniel? question

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Yea I just can't picture anyone with Evan for some reason.. except maybe Carly? If I remember correctly, 6 was the amount of roses being given out each CP, so at most there's 6 ending couples. More people must be home and are just being silent.

ETA Daniel posted on Instagram 2 minutes ago. Must be home as well
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Evan could possibly be back for all we know. I think he only posted on IG the first episode.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:I wasn't an Amanda fan but this couple interests me. I think it makes sense even for real life. He's stronger personality and I think a softer personality like Amanda would complement him well. Plus he said he wanted someone sweet and well it doesn't get any sweeter than Amanda.

All JMO.

I agree.  I didn't like either of these 2 much but somehow as a couple I strangely am feeling like awwww .  I agree that their personalities and temperaments seem a fit - like a really perfect fit IMO.  And I don't think kids would scare Josh off at all.  I feel like he could mature into a responsible relationship guy pretty fast if he could picture starting a family with someone.  This has definitely peaked my interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 pm

I am fine with an engagement for Josh and Amanda.  They could have already met each other in CA at some point regarding the kids.  And maybe TPTB will bring the kids there for the proposal.  I really like them together and think that their personalities are a good match and they will make a gorgeous couple.  Josh has shown how loving he is with Sable and I think he would be ready to be an insta dad.  They translate very well in RL.  I could imagine Josh moving to CA....no problem.

I agree with Blu that Nick was the Amanda placeholder until Josh and Jen arrived....and then the switch up.  Perfectly scripted.  Nick will probably end up with a see what happens in RL relationship too.

And Andi will be seething. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f621  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f602  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f602

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:04 pm

Well I hope this one spoiler does not fizzle out and come to nothing. This is about the only thing that will keep me interested in this show.

I hope Josh will be way more cautious of getting engaged in a big hurry when he himself has been burned and his good buddy Marcus did not have long term sucess on exactly the same show.
Plus there are kids involved.

Any news of any other big hitters joining ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:28 pm

I think Josh should meet her kids first, try the whole moving in being an extended family before proposing. Plus her ex is the picture so he won't be the only man in her life. Don't fall into TPTB trap Josh!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach