SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:t4p.
That is a very attractive mother. 
Amanda's mother is good looking also. Ya'll can guess where my thoughts are laugh out loud.

I have just one thought on her presence in Mexico which is why? This is not a 15 year old boy that she needs to go ensure that he is not dropping his pants inappropriately. this is one shoemom that takes mothering her son to a ridiculous level. she did it during his prev go around too. IMO of course.
They're a package deal. I'm rethinking Jam, more like Jammm or Jam(MM).

I think its going to be Jamama.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Amanda's mother is good looking also. Ya'll can guess where my thoughts are laugh out loud.

I have just one thought on her presence in Mexico which is why? This is not a 15 year old boy that she needs to go ensure that he is not dropping his pants inappropriately. this is one shoemom that takes mothering her son to a ridiculous level. she did it during his prev go around too. IMO of course.

I think its going to be Jamama.
Haha love it. Yours is way superior :claphands cantstopl cantstopl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:Of course she's there. Suspect no no

Pull up a chair and join me with the snark and popcorn.  laugh out loud

2pop wine :pinkcandy:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:12 pm

I find her excessive. IMO. Definitely excessive in this situation. But yes eho should be there is Amanda's kids and her mom who is Amanda's shoulder. Waiting for y'all to snoop that out.

Eta I like Josh, have done since he came on this series. But not  his OTT mother.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:...this is one shoemom that takes mothering her son to a ridiculous level. she did it during his prev go around too....
During Andi's hometown date with Josh she was worried about his inability to cut the apron strings. MM said that's just how they roll JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:14 pm

I hope I am never like that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Momma Murray needs to let Josh handle his business like a man... :headbanging

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Alanna wrote:

MM is going to approve of Amanda soooo much more than the last reality TV personality she hand-picked to be Josh's wife. Since feisty and strong-willed didn't go over so well, maybe sweet and docile will be a better fit this time. Let's go, engagement! Jamama forever!!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Of course she's there. Suspect no no

Pull up a chair and join me with the snark and popcorn.  laugh out loud

2pop wine :pinkcandy:

Done! :uptonogood
nd4reality wrote:I find her excessive. IMO. Definitely excessive in this situation. But yes eho should be there is Amanda's kids and her mom who is Amanda's shoulder. Waiting for y'all to snoop that out.

Eta I like Josh, have done since he came on this series. But not  his OTT mother.

:yes:

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:17 pm

MM is probably there to make sure there not another TV proposal. There is already one for the books and it's not OK! laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Nah she wants another one. She'll probably end up moving to SoCal to be closer!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Yeah this time she's ensuring that she is on he premises to see it all go down first hand.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach