SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Joshswife wrote:Someone needs to stalk her kids and find out if they've been flown out. Anyone know the dads IG? I'm off to search for it
Stephanie is home in Atlanta with Aaron, she just posted a picture with Aaron's dog. Denny may be in Tampa taking care of Sabel and their other dog, not sure though.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHIIqQPA4iI/?taken-by=stephmurray11

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ED Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:40 pm

suzq wrote:To clarify on my above post, I meant has anyone hooked up or dated after this show that were not linked with each other during filming.  Thanks!
Amy Long and Drew Kenney.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:42 pm

^^She needs to supervise the coupling this time to ensure it has her approval!  laugh out loud

Wonder if Amanda's kids are there?

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Sorry I meant Amanda's kids not momma Murrays. I found the dad but his IG is private

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:MM is there to collect her boy from sleep over camp and approve of any actions that come from it. laugh out loud Especially after the disasterous results of the first rodeo.  laugh out loud  

2pop
Yup. She's there to keep an eye on her little one. Thank goodness the grown up has arrived!!

Jam is really real, folks!! Proposal here we come.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:54 pm

I cannot see the Facebook photograph. help?

also Drew And Amy did not appear on BIP, they had already connected prior to that years filming.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Josh_a10

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Momma Murray just posted a picture of her and Josh from Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Goodhart Murray
14 mins · Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ·

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2?fref=ts

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Momma Murray just posted a picture of her and Josh from Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Goodhart Murray
14 mins · Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ·

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2?fref=ts
I am very happy for Josh if this is true but I do not want him to get engaged on the show. They need to take their time in RL to make sure they are compatible . Just think if it is true those sweet little girls will love Josh and Sabel. Sabel will be so happy to have the love of these two girls. They will make a sweet family if indeed it does work out. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Of course she's there. Suspect no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:04 pm

t4p.
That is a very attractive mother. 
Amanda's mother is good looking also. Ya'll can guess where my thoughts are laugh out loud.

I have just one thought on her presence in Mexico which is why? This is not a 15 year old boy that she needs to go ensure that he is not dropping his pants inappropriately. this is one shoemom that takes mothering her son to a ridiculous level. she did it during his prev go around too. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:t4p.
That is a very attractive mother. 
Amanda's mother is good looking also. Ya'll can guess where my thoughts are laugh out loud.

I have just one thought on her presence in Mexico which is why? This is not a 15 year old boy that she needs to go ensure that he is not dropping his pants inappropriately. this is one shoemom that takes mothering her son to a ridiculous level. she did it during his prev go around too. IMO of course.
They're a package deal. I'm rethinking Jam, more like Jammm or Jam(MM).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:06 pm

i had to login to Facebook to see the photo. It's on MM timeline. She even tagged the location. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Gotta love MM

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach