SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 am

I dont get where Carvan and Lace are just cheap famehoes and Jam is not. I guess I didnt get the memo and neither did the other couples.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I would have preferred just JAM engagment, or Nick/Jen with JAM for the laughs.

Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant famewhorimg is ruining this. Yuck.

But seriously, mad respect for Nick keeping it real.
Keeping it real??? He already tried to propose twice!! I don't see how he ever keeps anything real other than his half naked insta pics.

Hey... Looks like he kept it real and avoided a fake a$$ "engagment." I'll believe JAM until proven otherwise... But Carly/Evan and Lace/Grant? Way to cheapen everything.
Yeah but we don't know if they're together. I bet he was all for a fourth fake engagement and she put the brakes on the thing or just broke up with him. We'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am

Nick is back on twitter

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 · 3m3 minutes ago

What a long nap

0 retweets 6 likes

 Reply

 Retweet

Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:30 am

So if the secrets out about the engagements from MF does this mean we will see them together and wearing rings right away?

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:31 am

well he doesn't seem upset whatever the outcome idk he's a weird one to read

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:31 am

Joshswife wrote:So if the secrets out about the engagements from MF does this mean we will see them together and wearing rings right away?
No, they have to keep it under wraps. They don't get the rings back till BIP is finished airing

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:33 am

"What a long nap" reads to me no real connection for him and yawn, bored, yada, yada.

I'm excited for JAM, just annoyed at the other two "couples" for cheapening it with their idiocy. It also gives Andi a little power here that at least Josh didn't leave the only engaged, and he's standing next to two obviously in for the fame, and followers, and $$ idiots.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 am

sosleepy wrote:"What a long nap" reads to me no real connection for him and yawn, bored, yada, yada.

I'm excited for JAM, just annoyed at the other two "couples" for cheapening it with their idiocy. It also gives Andi a little power here that at least Josh didn't leave the only engaged, and he's standing next to two obviously in for the fame, and followers, and $$ idiots.
I thought it was just a joke since he's been so silent on sm lately and casuals who don't read RS have been asking where he's been jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 am

I am not excited for Jam and they are all "cheap" idiots to me. Shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 am

Wonder how many more minutes until Andi unfollows Amanda... 3...2....

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:46 am

As much as Im baffled at the Carly/ Evan and Lace/ Grant pairings, its really hypocrital to dub them famewhores and then ship Amanda/ Josh. They are all guilty of wanting the same thing. None is better than the other. Especially when the other 2 have the time advantage if they coupled up ep 1, where JAM coupled ep 2.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:47 am

Alanna wrote:ITA Jam is the couple, everything else is just jokes.

They are all in the same boat.  What makes Jam any better than the others since they all just met 2/3 weeks ago.  Lets not forget that this is Josh's 2nd engagement on his third reality show.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach