SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:38 pm

I am not convinced he is F4 and cannot wait to see this hometown episode!!! ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2292733854

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:42 pm

For the Luke lovers/believers, JoJo snapped herself listening to From The Ground Up in the car giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:47 pm

sooooooo is this going with luke on his IG

memories are forever?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:00 pm

HEA wrote:I am not convinced he is F4 and cannot wait to see this hometown episode!!! ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2292733854

Better prepare yourself for Epi 8 with a big box of tissues and bottle of wine. I just don't want to see Luke's man-cry.  

wine  :tissuebox ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2292733854
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:For the Luke lovers/believers, JoJo snapped herself listening to From The Ground Up in the car giggling

In addition to her Snap the other day wearing her CAMO tank!!!
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:56 pm

hooked4 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:For the Luke lovers/believers, JoJo snapped herself listening to From The Ground Up in the car giggling

In addition to her Snap the other day wearing her CAMO tank!!!

well at least it is fond memories if luke is not F1.

SHAY tweeted her to invite her to their concert but she responded she was not in dallas. she seems to like them a lot. ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2498057887

I saw a video on youtube with them and they said that the only thing they could tell is it was steamy....

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:02 pm

HEA wrote:I am not convinced he is F4 and cannot wait to see this hometown episode!!! ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2292733854

Luke had SM activity on April 28th.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3461p108-luke-pell-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

There is a f/book post, can't find it, and don't want to look for it, posted May 13? after midnight, May 14th of Chase, two friends, wearing Tshirts from Thailand that sleuthers found. A sleuther recognized the Tshirts from Thailand since they were there or a family member was there and had the same shirts.

Robby tweeted while travelling back home May 15 one of a couple of tweets over several hours.

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  May 15
Travel comfortably... #Marriott #Itook8pairs

What proof do we have that Luke may be anything but F4?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 pm

I do not contest robby nor chase and I think I am still allowed to doubt the finale because it is not a done deal sealed. as far as I know we did not see any jordan's face nor pic in thailand. so for me I will remain on my 'maybe, maybe not' *EDIT*. and there is still a possibility of a come back at F3 or a twist. May 1 was the date the cleaning was done. May 1 was in fantasy dates week and as far as I know thailand has internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 am

Oh my, I LOVE that song "From The Ground Up". You rock Dan + Shay!

Last edited by sallyny on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:33 am

HEA wrote:I do not contest robby nor chase and I think I am still allowed to doubt the finale because it is not a done deal sealed. as far as I know we did not see any jordan's face nor pic in thailand. so for me I will remain on my 'maybe, maybe not' *EDIT*. and there is still a possibility of a come back at F3 or a twist. May 1 was the date the cleaning was done. May 1 was in fantasy dates week and as far as I know thailand has internet.

I agree. Until there is a fantasy date pict with Jordan I think Luke has a shot. RS source putting him in Thailand gives him a chance. A few more weeks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:47 am

Yep Jordan could be F4. Went home on May 12th and logged into Raya (and that's why it has a termination date of June 13th).

Would make sense I terms of the timeline of the Dbag signing up in Raya. giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:08 am

This is why he feels very confident... he was single and ENTITLED to connect to RAYA and hook up.... which is true if he is single.

I also thought about the garden... including jordan, alex, robby and chase. I am trying to figure it out the flowers... WHAT IF the inside joke is that they consider themselves as potential next bachelor, then how interesting that Jordan includes himself in this 'Garden'? What if it is not jojo who will pick one (flower) but the producers? I mean... robby, alex are VERY active on SM to gain attention and more followers/fans?? And I cannot say that jordan is quiet either but he already has a lot of followers...

the only one quiet or not into SM is Chase. But this week he posted a note saying that he has this new facebook (as well as James T within a day or 2). Chase got the edit of the young funny boy (jumping x2 on beds). Out of the top 4, I think he came for the right reasons.

No mention of Luke. No mention of luke anywhere near this 'Garden' and never seen in dramas during and after show, except that we know that the prods do not want us to believe he came for the wrong reasons but what if he is F1 and they want us to make sure we get our fairy UNICORN ending? Would make sense to not hide but still not promote. And Luke does not promote his singing and he very could do that. Without doing much SM.

Funny enough, PEOPLE magazine posted THIS and guess who we found in this? the garden and luke.... oh and insecure James.

NOTE: everything above is my opinion, my speculation, my probably stupid crazy what ifs. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015