SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:54 am

So I went digging in the first pages of Luke thread and here is a resume (first 15 pages) - the conversation starts HERE

(April 1)  - julychild, confirmed by mommyof1 noticed that his twitter banner has been chanced
(april 21) - auntie_love found out on April 17 and April 20, that Luke twitters numbers have small variation with followings/followers - Argentina week 7)
(April 29) - julychild is not sure if his IG was active or not
(April 29) - hae1001 says that she is pretty sure the IG was deactivated on April 28
(April 29) - LinkedIn has changed: picture and location Austin
(May 1) - grace0136 says that his IG account has been cleaned up by half since its reactivation (no post of the exact date)
(May 15) - julychild confirms that his facebook is active

so my question is this:

we know that luke was in argentina on April 17/20, we know that he will be at hometown too. So we can pretty much assume that his twitter account was modified by a PR. I do not think any friend or family would dare to use his private account during his absence.We can also assume that someone played also with his LinkedIn since he was still on the show... IMO

So why do we assume on May 1 that because his IG was cleaned that he is sent home? Why not assuming, the same way a PR played with his Twitter and LinkedIn, the same PR played with this IG account? .. IMO

So if it is the same PR all along when he was still in the show, then there is no conclusive proof that Luke is F4, IMO

---

what if jordan eliminates himself a la Ed/Jillian (job reason). Luke did not use the L word. Jordan did. That is for me a justification of the 'blindsided' the same way Ben told her he loved jojo. ...IMO

May 1 could very much be the retun of Jordan (I cannot believe what jojo did)0.. IMO

Jordan leaves (I should better leave)
Luke, chase, robby move on.
jojo is devastated. Prods play the come back card with Jordan
jojo eliminates chase and robby
remains Luke and Jordan
jordan proposed, jojo refused (what you did to me is not right)
luke is F1

(ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION. TY)

CH is right: it would be IRONIC (if you fell in love with two men)

Little clues after show:

* Shine on, my love unicorn ending (jojo recent IG)
* Snapchat of jojo in camo listening SHAY (favorite luke color is CAMO, shay is their concert, luke said on his IG: memories are forever)
* same LA baseball DODGERS cap (Luke does not live in LA)... jojo may 24, luke may 25
* recently ask an army buddy if the golf could be done in Dallas (jojo leaves in Dallas)
* jojo favorite entrance: luke/unicorn (interview)
* Luke's mom posted the jojo/luke fan video on her facebook page on June 9 - her mother is posting a lot of bible verses
* snapchat (since removed) of Bandon's son (luke BF) saying: where is jojo or marry jojo... her name was said by a little kid. as soon as posted here, the snapchat was removed

this is just a theory. TY

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by weetybix Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 am

Eeek! if Luke was F1...man, what would I give to see RS eat his words!!! LOL...that would be something Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 am

We don't know that he was still on the show on the 29th when his LinkedIn account changed, only the twitter stuff. The clean-up was on the eve of April 30 or May 1. Several people were watching his account.

Robby and Jordan's hands are both at the FRC.

ETA: I think that's Robby voice saying maybe it would be better if I left.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:09 am

then why assuming a PR played with is twitter (since he was on the show april 17/20) and not assuming that the same PR played with this IG?

ETA

so robby is the one who blindsided jojo (ex GF)
Robby is eliminated,
luke, jordan and chase move on
robby is back
luke and chase eliminated
robby and jordan top 2
jordan F1

yes. possible yes even if the 'what you did to me' does not really fit IMO

what if the 'I'd better leave' is robby in the bed with jojo and has nothing to do with the elimination?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:21 am

HEA wrote:then why assuming a PR played with is twitter (since he was on the show april 17/20) and not assuming that the same PR played with this IG?

Because I don't think anyone would delete 300+ photos on his account. I think there's only a small chance that someone other than Luke reactivated his account. Plus, there are other reasons to count him out after May 1st.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:12 am

HEA, IF I didn't know other things, I would believe that Luke was F1 by what you have laid out. How do you explain Robby still traveling, and appears to be the last one back home? I don't remember the date, but everyone but Jordan was accounted for.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:31 am

IMO the problem for Luke as F1 lies in the part of the storyboard of Kaitlyn coming back and talking to JoJo a 2nd time after the HT's.  Kaitlyn's big thing when choosing between Shawn and Nick..is what would your life look like in everyday real life with each of them.  JoJo is definitely physically attracted to Luke...but I think she would see Jordan as more a RL match. I also think that TPTB had Luke pegged as the next Bachelor and his elimination will be handled in a way to facilitate that. I do think it is possible there will be some big shake up at the after hometowns RC with JoJo in the blue dress.....and I think it will be about Luke or Jordan or both.
All the post season SHV clues point to Jordan every time...as do the SM inspirational quotes by both. to me this is a Luke F1 obstacle.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:32 am

kaitlyn comes back ? I did not know that. Do we know fro m SM or from the show?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:33 am

Very nicely stated, Seabear!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:35 am

I was about to ask if luke would be a viable next lead if he left on his own but then rememberd Ali.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:40 am

Seabear wrote:IMO the problem for Luke as F1 lies in the part of the storyboard of Kaitlyn coming back and talking to JoJo a 2nd time after the HT's.  Kaitlyn's big thing when choosing between Shawn and Nick..is what would your life look like in everyday real life with each of them.  JoJo is definitely physically attracted to Luke...but I think she would see Jordan as more a RL match. I also think that TPTB had Luke pegged as the next Bachelor and his elimination will be handled in a way to facilitate that. I do think it is possible there will be some big shake up at the after hometowns RC with JoJo in the blue dress.....and I think it will be about Luke or Jordan or both.
All the post season SHV clues point to Jordan every time...as do the SM inspirational quotes by both. to me this is a Luke F1 obstacle.    JMO

That's a good point. I had forgotten about K coming back. Makes sense.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:41 am

nd4reality wrote:kaitlyn comes back ? I did not know that. Do we know fro m SM or from the show?
We know from sm. Both Ali and Kait make another guest appearance midway through the season. They've hinted they help give advice or pick the men they like for Jo, something along those lines. Can't imagine two better qualified ladies to give advice!

cantstopl cantstopl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015