SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Ok thanks. There was nothing about it from the  show and possibly next episode will have a preview.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 pm

I love Luke but i dont think he is her F1 and I think he is happy enough with that outcome per his SM. He is a gem and I think better suited to someone a little more older and ready than Jojo. Hopefully he is the new Bachelor and he has 25 women in their late 20s ans early 30s to choose from. Jojo imo probably chose Jordan but i have zero hopes they will last. In a few more years she will begin to appreciate men like Luke, Chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:04 pm

babs wrote:HEA, IF I didn't know other things, I would believe that Luke was F1 by what you have laid out.  How do you explain Robby still traveling, and appears to be the last one back home?  I don't remember the date, but everyone but Jordan was accounted for.

We know the prods hate spoilers. So it is possible (it was done already no?) that the F3 remains in his hotel until the finale, maybe?

see2love wrote:I love Luke but i dont think he is her F1 and I think he is happy enough with that outcome per his SM. He is a gem and I think better suited to someone a little more older and ready than Jojo. Hopefully he is the new Bachelor and he has 25 women in their late 20s ans early 30s to choose from. Jojo imo probably chose Jordan but i have zero hopes they will last. In a few more years she will begin to appreciate men like Luke, Chase.

I did not know that but her ex, Chad, is 39 years old and she stayed 4 years with him. Luke is 31. So IMO she likes mature guy. The 'close to her age' does not fit entirely. Maybe she does not care about age... IMO

--

I did not know about the ettes coming back... do we know if it is next week or when? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Ex Chad may be 39 but he was not mature, imo. He's still wearing skinny jeans/pants. cantstopl
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:32 pm

babs wrote:Ex Chad may be 39 but he was not mature, imo.  He's still wearing skinny jeans/pants.  cantstopl

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:35 pm

babs wrote:Ex Chad may be 39 but he was not mature, imo.  He's still wearing skinny jeans/pants.  cantstopl

cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:38 pm

hmmn...i guess Luke is pretty immature then because he still wears skinny jeans/pants with holes in them cantstopl  IMO being mature has nothing to do with style
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Dessler wrote:

hmmn...i guess Luke is pretty immature then because he still wears skinny jeans/pants with holes in them cantstopl  IMO being mature has nothing to do with style

skinny AND holes? uh oh Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Luke's latest snapchat was at 9:28 am with a picture of Delta airlines captioned "layovers" with a frown face. Is he going to Texas?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Max64 wrote:Luke's latest snapchat was at 9:28 am with a picture of Delta airlines captioned "layovers" with a frown face.  Is he going to Texas?

Luke is schedule to perform with James T. tonight in College State, Texas. Plus he has a gig tomorrow in Texas.  I posted the Info. is up thread.

He has been in Nashville up to at least 2 days ago.  I can only assume he is flying in from Nashville and maybe had to switch planes in Atlanta -- my guess. There is an early Delta flight from Nashville that has a 2 hour layover in Atlanta that continues to Austin. That may have been the flight he was on today.

I figured he was driving as he has been quiet so was surprised to see he was on a flight today.  no idea

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015