SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If Luke were F1 and engaged, I don't think he would fly directly to the Gulf of Mexico to go fishing with his Army buddies and instead, head home to Burnet TX to spill the happy beans to his parents.
JMO.

As you know, I am a Super Luke Fan, but my heart knows BBJ is F1. However, my question is:

Don't the leads have the keep the engagement a secret from their parents, too, or at least right afterwards? Isn't a huge spoiler when they are at home with fam in any kind of celebration mode right after? Honestly, knowing that BBJ is F1, wouldn't something like this throw everybody off. So, for example, did anyone sleuth what Jordan was doing at this same time? I apologize if addressed in a previous post.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:03 am

I also would like to know if other parents (jordan, and robby) had a clean up on their SM?

Luke's mother has a gap between january 3 up to May 19. Same on her other professional facebook account from february up to May 19.

So I am curious about other's parents.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:05 am

Yes, everyone was kept up with around and immediately following the FRC.  GA's post a page back has a recap.  And Jordan's family was on vacation in Hilton Head, SC.  We aren't for sure the exact date he joined them, but he resurfaced on SM around the same time of Robby and Jojo.  

Some leads say they don't tell their parents, that the parents just know or guess.  Normally, we hear later, after the fact, they told only parents, etc.  It's not like they go out and hold an engagement party or anything.  But IMO, it'd be hard for keep those closest from figuring out based on attitude, actions, disappearing for 3-4 days every couple of weeks, etc.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:13 am

We have heard after the fact that the couples do generally tell their parents as it is difficult to contain their joy and a secret.  Luke strikes me as being close to his folks and would want to share his joy.  Conversely, if he is trying to keep a secret, may be he felt it necessary to go on a fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico with two men that probably have no idea what he was up to.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 am

Ok, so just as Devil's Advocate:

Just because Luke's parents are not in the pictures with the Army buddies fishing doesn't mean they are not also on this trip.  

The West Point Reunion they had was at his parent's house in Burnet on July 3rd even though not all of those guys are from Burnet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHa2jHWg3UC/?taken-by=luke__pell&hl=en

Luke's Instagram

I know it is his house because he snapped a lot from his house that day where kids where catching bean bags or something, and it was in his parent's living room that had a a maroonish background and like a steerhead

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCeQ6rkEFhy/?taken-by=luke__pell&hl=en

So, my point is that again because his friends are like family to him as he quoted in the new video preview for HTD by ABC, his parents and friends are intertwined in all these types of events. I saw that at the Ladies Night concert near his hometown July 6th.

So, technically, as Jordan's family could have been on the vacation, Luke's family could have been, as well. But, I don't think they were. sad
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:57 am

I apologize if already addressed, and I know that RS can be a frustrating topic, and I promise I am not trying to beat a dead horse. However, that is what still confuses me. (O my goodness Monday please get here already!)

Honestly, IMO, however he does, statistically, he has a pretty good track record. Yet, he has had some pretty big slips in recent years that have caused him quite a bit of grief.

Hence, he fully admitted that he had really had begun to be much more careful in verifying and checking and double-checking before going with information, especially something as big as F4, for example. So,

Why does he so confidently go with Luke as F3? How did he get in Thailand in some way for RS and his crew or whatever his process is? I know that none of your technically know, but I am hoping one of the veteran sleuthers can help me understand how such a big slip up happen when he is supposedly exercising more caution than ever?

I guess that's why until we saw that stinking clip the other night with the "Jo Jo, can I talk to you for a second?" and the TV guide "shocking confession" description, I was convinced that somehow she took all 4 to Thailand or that Luke made it there one way or another (per Mesnick or emergency or Reid).

I am telling you if they do the "To Be Continued..." at the end of Monday night's episode...a TV in my house will be broken.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:03 am

Frymama wrote:I apologize if already addressed, and I know that RS can be a frustrating topic, and I promise I am not trying to beat a dead horse.  However, that is what still confuses me.  (O my goodness Monday please get here already!)

Honestly, IMO, however he does, statistically, he has a pretty good track record.  Yet, he has had some pretty big slips in recent years that have caused him quite a bit of grief.

Hence, he fully admitted that he had really had begun to be much more careful in verifying and checking and double-checking before going with information, especially something as big as F4, for example.  So,

Why does he so confidently go with Luke as F3?  How did he get in Thailand in some way for RS and his crew or whatever his process is? I know that none of your technically know, but I am hoping one of the veteran sleuthers can help me understand how such a big slip up happen when he is supposedly exercising more caution than ever?

I guess that's why until we saw that stinking clip the other night with the "Jo Jo, can I talk to you for a second?" and the TV guide "shocking confession" description,  I was convinced that somehow she took all 4 to Thailand or that Luke made it there one way or another (per Mesnick or emergency or Reid).

I am telling you if they do the "To Be Continued..." at the end of Monday night's episode...a TV in my house will be broken.

make it two................................. Redfacemad

And I asked myself the exact same question about RS. After Kaitlyn season... and we know that someone's friend on this forum was contacted to check on jordan and jojo status AND go back to him with email and proof. So he is doing the same thing as tabloids. He want the scoop and exclusivity.

So, yes.... why did he thought that luke was in Thailand first place and Chase not. Did he use a deduction about Luke seen in Thailand, therefore clase was not? Because obviously it is not the other way around.

JUST my opinion here.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:19 am

HEA wrote:
Frymama wrote:I apologize if already addressed, and I know that RS can be a frustrating topic, and I promise I am not trying to beat a dead horse.  However, that is what still confuses me.  (O my goodness Monday please get here already!)

Honestly, IMO, however he does, statistically, he has a pretty good track record.  Yet, he has had some pretty big slips in recent years that have caused him quite a bit of grief.

Hence, he fully admitted that he had really had begun to be much more careful in verifying and checking and double-checking before going with information, especially something as big as F4, for example.  So,

Why does he so confidently go with Luke as F3?  How did he get in Thailand in some way for RS and his crew or whatever his process is? I know that none of your technically know, but I am hoping one of the veteran sleuthers can help me understand how such a big slip up happen when he is supposedly exercising more caution than ever?

I guess that's why until we saw that stinking clip the other night with the "Jo Jo, can I talk to you for a second?" and the TV guide "shocking confession" description,  I was convinced that somehow she took all 4 to Thailand or that Luke made it there one way or another (per Mesnick or emergency or Reid).

make it two................................. Redfacemad

And I asked myself the exact same question about RS. After Kaitlyn season... and we know that someone's friend on this forum was contacted to check on jordan and jojo status AND go back to him with email and proof. So he is doing the same thing as tabloids. He want the scoop and exclusivity.

So, yes.... why did he thought that luke was in Thailand first place and Chase not. Did he use a deduction about Luke seen in Thailand, therefore clase was not? Because obviously it is not the other way around.

JUST my opinion here.

I missed the bolded. What happened?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:27 am

^^ someone on this forum said (please correct me) that RS contacted her friend (or cousin or ?) because this person is connected to Becca. and RS asked if this person could ask Becca if jordan and jojo were still an item and to confirm him by email with proof

not verbatim. explained by memory here

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:30 am

HEA wrote:^^ someone on this forum said (please correct me) that RS contacted her friend (or cousin or ?) because this person is connected to Becca. and RS asked if this person could ask Becca if jordan and jojo were still an item and to confirm him by email with proof

not verbatim. explained by memory here

Thanks. Interesting. I wonder why anyone would help RS? laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:35 am

According to the TV Guide description for the remaining episodes it says that on episode 9 that the rose ceremony after the hometown dates continues and one man is sent home.   :angryemotion

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:39 am

SLA44 wrote:According to the TV Guide description for the remaining episodes it says that on episode 9 that the rose ceremony after the hometown dates continues and one man is sent home.   :angryemotion

Really???? Good find SLA44

So, Jo Jo sends Luke home; he doesn't leave on his own. So "shocking confession" is still confusing and a mystery and may or may not lead to the reason she sends him home; however, it is her choice, not his.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015