SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:42 am

Well, his leaving definitely makes more sense than his telling her "my heart is yours" and then like 2-3 days later deciding to end it.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:46 am

Maybe be throws down the ultimatum? If it's not me send me home. Maybe that's his confession. I don't want to do this anymore if you don't think you'll pick me. Probably not, but it's a possibility.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 am

Frymama wrote:
SLA44 wrote:According to the TV Guide description for the remaining episodes it says that on episode 9 that the rose ceremony after the hometown dates continues and one man is sent home.   :angryemotion

Really???? Good find SLA44

So, Jo Jo sends Luke home; he doesn't leave on his own.  So "shocking confession" is still confusing and a mystery and may or may not lead to the reason she sends him home; however, it is her choice, not his.  
Well it didn't say who was sent home it just says she sends one man home so it doesn't say Luke left when he went out to talk to her and I really can't imagine what kind of "shocking confession" Luke would have when he has been edited as squeaky clean so far.  So don't know for sure who she sent home and it really ticks me off they are pulling this stupid "to be continued" garbage and so we won't know until July 25th maybe what the shocking confession was or who was sent home.   no

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 am

The "shocking confession" could be that Luke tells Jojo the he loves her

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 am

Hooked wrote:The "shocking confession"  could be that Luke tells Jojo the he loves her
Well it actually said that JoJo is blindsided by a surprise confession.  Maybe him telling her he loves would be a surprise confession but how would that be considered a blindside unless it would make her change her choice of who she sends home.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 am

I just found a tweet of a snap/photo of Luke and a girl, the girl is in L.A taken 5 hours ago.  IMO, looks like Luke took a red-eye from Nashville as he is wearing the same clothes in the bar photos last night but now has his cap on.  This girl is a model currently in LA on a shoot.  

https://twitter.com/kyleerblehm/with_replies
Kylee Blehm ‏@kyleerblehm  5h5 hours ago
@Luke__Pell says hi
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 CnXfph5UIAA6sbT
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 am

@Frymama should we set up a GoFundMe for that new TV you'll be needin'?

To Be Continued...
:crazed spitcoffee

Whoops, looks like we better get you one too @HEA

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:23 am

[quote="hopelessly_devoted"]@Frymama should we set up a GoFundMe for that new TV you'll be needin'?

To Be Continued...
:crazed spitcoffee[/quot

Couple quick thoughts:

1) Only breaking a TV....IF we got "To Be Continued"...and don't know WHY he is sent home or leaves as F4 instead of F3
2) Does anyone find it odd that all these are just popping up so "in your face" like this? This one is actually taunting in a way, IMHO. I hate to go all "conspiracy theorist" but I smell TPTB/MF up to something here...making my stinking head spin again....NOOOOOo!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:27 am

MiniDiva wrote:I just found a tweet of a snap/photo of Luke and a girl, the girl is in L.A taken 5 hours ago.  IMO, looks like Luke took a red-eye from Nashville as he is wearing the same clothes in the bar photos last night but now has his cap on.  This girl is a model currently in LA on a shoot.  

@Luke__Pell says hi
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 CnXfph5UIAA6sbT

I do not know how to do like screenshots, etc. but if you scroll down to July 8th she is taking a picture with Bad Chad. Huh? Like I do not know how in the heck to sleuth, guys???? I am trying to get to the bottom of why Luke would be with her and Chad, too...and it looks like a girl I saw in an earlier tweet of Luke's....BBS
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 am

He wasn't with Chad as she saw Chad another day. She fan girled Luke when she saw him today and snapped him.  Could be a hotel from the look of the hallway. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:43 am

MiniDiva wrote:I just found a tweet of a snap/photo of Luke and a girl, the girl is in L.A taken 5 hours ago.  IMO, looks like Luke took a red-eye from Nashville as he is wearing the same clothes in the bar photos last night but now has his cap on.  This girl is a model currently in LA on a shoot.  

@Luke__Pell says hi

Yup, and now she is following him on Twitter. The fact that Luke is now in LA and not keeping it on the downlow is a pretty good sign that he is there for the MTA taping on Saturday. That would mean that he is the guy that gets sent home after HTD's. So there it is, IMO. Luke for Bachelor!

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:46 am

So that's it then. Final 2 as predicted are Jordan and Robby who haven't been spotted in LA or travelling

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015