SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by babs Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:24 am

jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:...He does have a job, he co founded Metpro....
Where did you read Jordan is a co founder. I couldn't find it on the company website.

He said he was co founder on that interview on podcast. The garbage one. Can't remember the name right now.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:55 am

babs wrote:He said he was co founder on that interview on podcast.  The garbage one....
I wonder why the founder doesn't list him on the website. Is that another one of Jordan's skewed versions of reality just like how he never cheated on his girlfriends or his various versions of his Raya account JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:12 am

jen689 wrote:
babs wrote:He said he was co founder on that interview on podcast.  The garbage one....
I wonder why the founder doesn't list him on the website. Is that another one of Jordan's skewed versions of reality just like how he never cheated on his girlfriends or his various versions of his Raya account JMO

http://www.metpro.co/learnmore
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:28 am

Dessler wrote:http://www.metpro.co/learnmore
Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere on the website that specifically says Jordan is a co founder. It looks like he's a consultant JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:Mazel tov, BBJ!!! Such a BA. Trolls for chicks all night long, runs his Metpro business and now he's going to work at SEC. Gotta give the guy credit. Endless energy.

Cannot forget the energy laugh out loud

He has to take on all the those who are not fans gonna hate hate hate hate hate.  So many green eyed monsters to fight off.

I love it.yes

Just because someone does not like him...or any other cast member for that matter....doesn't mean that they are jealous.  I see issues with his behaviour that I do not care for, nothing about him that I envy...nothing!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:30 am

Reminds me so much of Effie and Peepee water.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:57 am

jen689 wrote:
Just read the symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder...

" inflated sense of their own importance, excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement."

remind you of anyone?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Diana wrote:
jen689 wrote:

" inflated sense of their own importance, excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement."

remind you of anyone?

yes, Chad.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:51 pm

I think Jordan probably has a lot of insecurity problems and his actions/words can reflect that. It's definitely not the worst thing someone can have. He's most likely not acting out of just being an azz..it's his own insecurity. He needs to get over his own hurdles and maybe have someone simmer him down. That's really it IMO. Chad is an as just to be an azz though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Diana wrote:
jen689 wrote:

remind you of anyone?

Yeah.... unfortunately. He wouldn't be the first contestant that fit that description though... I love that the end of that definition actually says a sense of entitlement. Haha.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 pm

My issue with the JorJo pairing is JoJo has done all the chasing, questioning and begging.  I see her as being clingy and needy with Jordan.  With the doubts in her mind..real Trust is hard to have.  Unless they can have a relationship without worries or constant questions about fidelity...I see zero chance of the relationship lasting. That kind of relationship becomes tedious for both people.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:02 pm

Len, personally I don't think Jordan has any more or less 
insecurities than any other 27 year old. Testosterone level
high yes, normal at 27. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure