SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I wonder why the founder doesn't list him on the website. Is that another one of Jordan's skewed versions of reality just like how he never cheated on his girlfriends or his various versions of his Raya account JMO
Just read the symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder...

" inflated sense of their own importance, excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement."

remind you of anyone?

yes, Chad.

I'm sure that could apply to plenty of people from this franchise. They all want attention or they wouldn't disregard the hideous contract they sign just to be part of this show. No matter the cost, it brings them attention, SM followers, perks...all of which makes them think that they are even more of a special snow flake than they might already. Honestly, these days I think that is the norm. The rarity are those who just want to have a bit of fun and then go back to their lives. That is probably the reason that I am finding the show so dull of late. A bunch of attention seekers looking to become fame hos who then go on multiple shows to become even bigger fame hos. If it wasn't for this board I probably would have stopped watching long ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Seabear wrote:My issue with the JorJo pairing is JoJo has done all the chasing, questioning and begging.  I see her as being clingy and needy with Jordan.  With the doubts in her mind..real Trust is hard to have.  Unless they can have a relationship without worries or constant questions about fidelity...I see zero chance of the relationship lasting. That kind of relationship becomes tedious for both people.

JMO

Yup and it's like falling in love with the person in front of the cameras, but the real life person is not as great. It's not real easy to detect while they are in hiding because it's like having an affair where you have to sneak around . It's exciting with that element of deceit , the game of it all. Now I'm getting a better sense when they call Jojo a jersey "chaser" . She sure does , and she certainly doesn't understand the concept of Deja vu , but she will with Jordy. :Nod: Jhmo for realz

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:11 pm

I haven't seen Jordan as insecure. I do see him with a need for admiration but maybe he isn't like that when not trying to beat out 20 guys for the girl he's trying to win over.

So far, I haven't seen a Jordan in love. Maybe he keeps his feelings closed off and the Bachelor love hasn't been seen yet. In fact, I haven't seen any bubble love from any of the guys yet. Robby does have heart eyes but I have a hard time seeing the love. I know love doesn't really grow until after they get out of the bubble, but, with the exception of Luke and JoJo's passion, everything just seems forced with all the guys and JoJo.

I want to have those goose bumps!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:13 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Seabear wrote:My issue with the JorJo pairing is JoJo has done all the chasing, questioning and begging.  I see her as being clingy and needy with Jordan.  With the doubts in her mind..real Trust is hard to have.  Unless they can have a relationship without worries or constant questions about fidelity...I see zero chance of the relationship lasting. That kind of relationship becomes tedious for both people.

JMO

Yup and it's like falling in love with the person in front of the cameras, but the real life person is not as great. It's not real easy to detect while they are in hiding because it's like having an affair where you have to sneak around . It's exciting with that element of deceit , the game of it all. Now I'm getting a better sense when they call Jojo a jersey "chaser" . She sure does , and she certainly doesn't understand the concept of Deja vu , but she will with Jordy. :Nod: Jhmo for realz

I saw just the opposite on last weeks show.  Jordan was proclaiming his love and long term intentions and she was sort of holding back.  Looks like it is a give and take here.  He is going to have to do some chasing now that some of the other guys are stepping up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Len, personally I don't think Jordan has any more or less 
insecurities than any other 27 year old. Testosterone level
high yes, normal at 27. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 3806527698

Normal is debatable. I think he has an unusually big appetite for women. Heck, Joe Namath had over 300 sex encounters while in college alone. Jordan reminds me of Joltin Joe. He knows how to troll for them and no way no how, Jojo is his last encounter :Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 3806527698  or prolonged hookup Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 2498057887 *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

JMO

I saw just the opposite on last weeks show.  Jordan was proclaiming his love and long term intentions and she was sort of holding back.  Looks like it is a give and take here.  He is going to have to do some chasing now that some of the other guys are stepping up.

Perhaps, but he'll just regurgitate something she said and she'll buy it as original . Again, no concept of Deja vu. no no *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:23 pm

I personally see Jordan as insecure on some level. Yes, he's confident. But I see insecurity in there too. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:26 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Len, personally I don't think Jordan has any more or less 
insecurities than any other 27 year old. Testosterone level
high yes, normal at 27. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 3806527698

Normal is debatable. I think he has an unusually big appetite for women. Heck, Joe Namath had over 300 sex encounters while in college alone. Jordan reminds me of Joltin Joe. He knows how to troll for them and no way no how, Jojo is his last encounter :Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 3806527698  or prolonged hookup Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 2498057887

I hope this is your opinion. He comes from a nice family and he has dated some but, in my opinion not more than the average 27 year old. I am careful to state "opinions" as facts. They might be false and hurtful to him and his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:28 pm

I just don't see any real feeling of love or emotion from any of them. Watching Jordan tell JoJo what she wanted to hear...seemed like Jordan saying what he needed to win the game and JoJo believing anything he says because she wants him as her prize. JoJo's reaction seems sincere but so lacking in self worth and Jordan's seemed very smooth and practiced...he is a competitive guy who is used to winning with women.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally see Jordan as insecure on some level. Yes, he's confident. But I see insecurity in there too. IMO.

Insecurity is the baseline of most personality disorders including narcissism . Just saying. I can see why he's insecure and highly competitive . He might not have his brother's accolades or talent so there's overcompensation in areas where he thinks he can excel. One could be women .

To appease IMO Hugesmile

Last edited by ForeverLove on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Is insecurity a baseline for obsessions against others. 
Especially beautiful women and handsome men? giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally see Jordan as insecure on some level. Yes, he's confident. But I see insecurity in there too. IMO.

Insecurity is the baseline of most personality disorders including narcissism . Just saying. I can see why he's insecure and highly competitive . He might not have his brother's accolades or talent so there's overcompensation in areas where he thinks he can excel. One could be women .
Maybe. It's probably something he has to work on. A little confidence in other areas. People are complex and complicated beings...

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure