SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by babs Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:52 am

The eye candy has been the best part of this season............watching with the TV on mute.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:51 am

babs wrote:The eye candy has been the best part of this season............watching with the TV on mute.

And fast forwarding. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:11 am

I do not find this season to be eye candy. Unless we are taking about emetics.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:17 am

My eyes haven't been pleased either. They've been pretty sore actually. I miss Kaitlyn's hotties. Upset
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:28 am

bluwavz wrote:My eyes haven't been pleased either. They've been pretty sore actually. I miss Kaitlyn's hotties. Upset

Eye candy is the last thing on my mind while thinking about this season. ; ( I have always said MF sure didn't do Jo any favors when picking her cast, but then again he may not have had to since it was preordained IMHO that she would pick Jordon...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 am

This season has been entertaining to some extent. But it lacks a real love story and connection that I saw with previous ettes. There's no rooting for this guy or that guy. It's more so please don't pick Jordan or just end up alone. Everything with Jordan and JoJo is so scripted that it's becoming unbearable to me. Everytime Jo is with someone other than Jordan, I can't help but see how transparent it is that she's ONLY there for her semi-famous playa. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:15 am

I've enjoyed watching Chase, what little we have seen of him, Luke and his passion, and even Robby.  They all have beautiful bodies.  

I have missed seeing a love story too.  I'm having a hard time feeling happy for JoJo.  I don't think she's done herself right.  If it were my daughter I would be sending out a 911 for her.

Last edited by babs on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:01 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
relaxing wrote:Lying or not whatevs to me.  The point IMO is there aren't many seasons where the lead basically has an idea of who they want to connect with before the filming starts.  It happened with Andi and IMO it happened here and I don't like it.  I love Jojo, she's a great Bachelorette, I don't mind set up drama and tv shenanigans at all, but I'm disappointed that IMO she had her mind pretty set on one guy before the limos arrived.  JMO. ETA I don't blame Jojo but TPTB for messing up the basic premise of a lead meeting 25 strangers night one and going from there.

It has happened before.  Jen the bachelorette actually helped pick her 25 guys.  Matt and Shayne are another example, and didn't Jason say he got to see pictures of the girls first and look at their bios before the show started?  I don't think it is a big deal.  TPTB will do whatever they need to do to ensure drama and a ratings.  Remember they let Jillian leave during filming to visit her best friend Shannon and talk about the men --- she especially said she went and wanted to see what her friends thought of Ed.  All of this "behind the scenes stuff" happens more than anyone would care to know.

Oh and imo celebrity dirty laundry is scum.  They scrape the bottom of the barrel for "news."  ;)

If I recall there was dirt about Andi and Josh meeting before the show as well. Happens every season; always going to be rumors going around. TPTB also try to switch it up; last season it was the lead saying I love you to 2 different women, this season it's the lead chasing one man from the getgo. It is what it is.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:05 pm

clapping!
"It is what it is" is always my motto with this show... and life. :yes:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
clapping!

Exactly this. That's what I always say laugh out loud plus for me, I just don't look at this show as some sort of fairytale. Most leads get hooked on one or two contestants right out of the limo on the first night and then they chase them all season long. It's not JoJo's fault production leaked Jordan, so if JoJo knew before that first night that Jordan would be someone she was interested in, then it is what it is. She would have been hooked on him the second he stepped out the limo regardless if she knew he was going on before or not. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
clapping!

Exactly this. That's what I always say laugh out loud plus for me, I just don't look at this show as some sort of fairytale. Most leads get hooked on one or two contestants right out of the limo on the first night and then they chase them all season long. It's not JoJo's fault production leaked Jordan, so if JoJo knew before that first night that Jordan would be someone she was interested in, then it is what it is. She would have been hooked on him the second he stepped out the limo regardless if she knew he was going on before or not. IMO.
Seriously. I don't understand the sentiment either. If she was excited to meet BBJ and then he stepped out of the limo and it just fell flat, would she have continued chasing him all season just because she knew who he was ahead of time? I doubt it. She chased him around for him imo, not any other external reason or incentive.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Chad being Chad Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 1f648
https://twitter.com/1ChadJohnson/status/747096612569124864

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure