SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 pm

HEA wrote:I did not realize that and probably ladies you already mentioned it.

I do not care if they are tabloid and such... on this they are very very right!!!!

The Bachelorette Season 12 guys are beginning to notice what Bachelorette fans have noticed all along – they really don’t stand a chance and Jojo has had her eye on Jordan Rodgers since day one. He had her at “I was in the NFL. On last week’s episode 5, some of the other contestants mentioned that Jordan had the most real connection with Jojo and he hadn’t even gone on a 1-on-1 date with her yet.

Plus, some of the guys even questioned if the show was rigged for him to win because they had two group dates basically tailored for him with NFL themes.

Interestingly, the other guys on Season 12 aren’t the only ones that think that The Bachelorette was rigged for Jordan Rodgers to win. Jojo Fletcher vehemently denied it, but multiple media reports hit the Internet indicating that she already talked to Jordan Rodgers and knew him before the show started.

The fact that she did admit to knowing his ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar doesn’t exactly help her argument any.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/the-bachelorette-2016-spoilers-who-won-jojo-fletchers-final-rose-season-12-rigged-for-jordan-rodgers-to-win/

OMG I spit my Pepsi everywhere when I read the highlighted part.... IMHO it's not looking well for Jo because people think she's coming off as lying. When the contestants notice the lead is into someone as much as Jo is with Jordon, you know it's highly visible because they normally have their rose colored glasses on until they go home.

As for her being blind sighted by Ben there was no way she was. She even mentioned HERSELF that Jordon only had eyes for Lauren. Jo and MF needs to remember their lines a little better. ; ) Again, just my honest opinion....

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 pm

relaxing wrote:Lying or not whatevs to me.  The point IMO is there aren't many seasons where the lead basically has an idea of who they want to connect with before the filming starts.  It happened with Andi and IMO it happened here and I don't like it.  I love Jojo, she's a great Bachelorette, I don't mind set up drama and tv shenanigans at all, but I'm disappointed that IMO she had her mind pretty set on one guy before the limos arrived.  JMO. ETA I don't blame Jojo but TPTB for messing up the basic premise of a lead meeting 25 strangers night one and going from there.

It has happened before.  Jen the bachelorette actually helped pick her 25 guys.  Matt and Shayne are another example, and didn't Jason say he got to see pictures of the girls first and look at their bios before the show started?  I don't think it is a big deal.  TPTB will do whatever they need to do to ensure drama and a ratings.  Remember they let Jillian leave during filming to visit her best friend Shannon and talk about the men --- she especially said she went and wanted to see what her friends thought of Ed.  All of this "behind the scenes stuff" happens more than anyone would care to know.

Oh and imo celebrity dirty laundry is scum. They scrape the bottom of the barrel for "news." ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:11 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

I do not care if they are tabloid and such... on this they are very very right!!!!

The Bachelorette Season 12 guys are beginning to notice what Bachelorette fans have noticed all along – they really don’t stand a chance and Jojo has had her eye on Jordan Rodgers since day one. He had her at “I was in the NFL. On last week’s episode 5, some of the other contestants mentioned that Jordan had the most real connection with Jojo and he hadn’t even gone on a 1-on-1 date with her yet.

Plus, some of the guys even questioned if the show was rigged for him to win because they had two group dates basically tailored for him with NFL themes.

Interestingly, the other guys on Season 12 aren’t the only ones that think that The Bachelorette was rigged for Jordan Rodgers to win. Jojo Fletcher vehemently denied it, but multiple media reports hit the Internet indicating that she already talked to Jordan Rodgers and knew him before the show started.

The fact that she did admit to knowing his ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar doesn’t exactly help her argument any.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/the-bachelorette-2016-spoilers-who-won-jojo-fletchers-final-rose-season-12-rigged-for-jordan-rodgers-to-win/

OMG I spit my Pepsi everywhere when I read the highlighted part.... IMHO it's not looking well for Jo because people think she's coming off as lying. When the contestants notice the lead is into someone as much as Jo is with Jordon, you know it's highly visible because they normally have their rose colored glasses on until they go home.

As for her being blind sighted by Ben there was no way she was. She even mentioned HERSELF that Jordon only had eyes for Lauren. Jo and MF needs to remember their lines a little better. ; ) Again, just my honest opinion....

You mention that JoJo claimed that Ben only had eyes for Lauren, as did other girls on Ben's season, so why is it a big deal if some of JoJo's guys saw that she only really had eyes for Jordan? Why is it okay for Ben, but not JoJo?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 pm

I have no problem with Ben only having eyes for Lauren or JoJo for Jordan.  It's another thing if the show has been rigged for just one guy, and the lead and the guy is in on it. It needs to happen natural.  What a waste of time for the other 19 or so men.  Like I've said before, the blindside claim is hogwash.  Everyone but the F1 ends up being blindsided.  It's the nature of the show.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

You mention that JoJo claimed that Ben only had eyes for Lauren, as did other girls on Ben's season, so why is it a big deal if some of JoJo's guys saw that she only really had eyes for Jordan? Why is it okay for Ben, but not JoJo?

Do you mind showing me where I said it was OK for Ben and Not Jo?????? I don't really care for words being put in my mouth!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:56 pm

It was part of the storyline for Jen S. to help choose her men. It was not part of JoJo's storyline to be aware, know of or possibly communicate with any of her men. Huge difference.
I knew a fair amount of stuff that went on Matt's season. I do not believe he was aware of Shayne pre-show.
It is my opinion tptb are always concerned about ratings, true for any show. Fixing the race a bit and hedging bets go a bit beyond the norm. The audience who are not accustoned to glimpses behind Oz's curtain have a right to feel cheated when they get that first glimpse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 pm

On last week's show, Jojo, followed her questioning of J of his past transgressions, ended with "please don't be mad at me." And it may have been just me, but I strongly felt that between that sentence and taking the rose from the table, she looked at him and said, "promise," (muted with a VO).

I may be imagining the "promise" bit, so let me know, if anyone else noticed it as well.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
relaxing wrote:Lying or not whatevs to me.  The point IMO is there aren't many seasons where the lead basically has an idea of who they want to connect with before the filming starts.  It happened with Andi and IMO it happened here and I don't like it.  I love Jojo, she's a great Bachelorette, I don't mind set up drama and tv shenanigans at all, but I'm disappointed that IMO she had her mind pretty set on one guy before the limos arrived.  JMO. ETA I don't blame Jojo but TPTB for messing up the basic premise of a lead meeting 25 strangers night one and going from there.

It has happened before.  Jen the bachelorette actually helped pick her 25 guys.  Matt and Shayne are another example, and didn't Jason say he got to see pictures of the girls first and look at their bios before the show started?  I don't think it is a big deal.  TPTB will do whatever they need to do to ensure drama and a ratings.  Remember they let Jillian leave during filming to visit her best friend Shannon and talk about the men --- she especially said she went and wanted to see what her friends thought of Ed.  All of this "behind the scenes stuff" happens more than anyone would care to know.

Oh and imo celebrity dirty laundry is scum.  They scrape the bottom of the barrel for "news."  ;)

As Kasha said, Jen was different IMO because that was part of the show, a little gimmick to be a bit different that season. And also pics is a little different than what seems to have happened this time IMO. Again I don't blame Jojo. Or Jordan. But I agree with those that think the whole thing feels like a set up and it feels like no one else ever had a shot and that does take away from my enjoyment of the season and the resulting couple. JMO. Really from preshow I didn't care much about this stuff and was excited for Jojo and Jordan regardless, but as it airs it doesn't feel organic or genuine or like it's a building 2way thing where they're falling in love to me so it's just not a coupling I can get into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:40 pm

That is why this season is so boring to me.  It comes across as completely scripted.  It the JorJo Show.  I'm not sure who is the Lead when they are together.  All the dates with JoJo and anyone not named Jordan just fall flat because JoJo seems disinterested.  When JoJo and Jordan are together she lights up and he seems interested enough to win.  The rest of the cast has focused on too much whiny bitching pm'sing lookalike mean girl bros.  Except for a few exceptions.  Unfortunately even though JoJo is a very nice person...this season is my least favorite Bachelorette based on entertainment value.  

Bring on BIP....and please let there be laughter.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:48 pm

relaxing wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Oh and imo celebrity dirty laundry is scum.  They scrape the bottom of the barrel for "news."  ;)

As Kasha said, Jen was different IMO because that was part of the show, a little gimmick to be a bit different that season.  And also pics is a little different than what seems to have happened this time IMO.  Again I don't blame Jojo.  Or Jordan.  But I agree with those that think the whole thing feels like a set up and it feels like no one else ever had a shot and that does take away from my enjoyment of the season and the resulting couple.  JMO. Really from preshow I didn't care much about this stuff and was excited for Jojo and Jordan regardless, but as it airs it doesn't feel organic or genuine or like it's a building 2way thing where they're falling in love to me so it's just not a coupling I can get into.

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. TPTB are the ones to blame and I agree that it is not Jo's fault. I don't think it is a set-up. Maybe she knew he was coming on, but I believe...even though I might disagree with her choice...that she truly fell in love or maybe lust, but she fell for Jordan. You can see it in her face. JMHO Smiley The future for these two remains to be seen.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:On last week's show, Jojo, followed her questioning of J of his past transgressions, ended with "please don't be mad at me." And it may have been just me, but I strongly felt that between that sentence and taking the rose from the table, she looked at him and said, "promise," (muted with a VO).

I may be imagining the "promise" bit, so let me know, if anyone else noticed it as well.

I did not hear it but it is interesting to investigate. If she said that, great catch Loveisallweneed  yes

I could not say it better.
I just have a bitter taste looking at how jojo is a doormat with jordan and how he seems to care about his house buddies better IMO
I watched his interview with katie and I make comparison with the cheating diner table. I understand that he did not want to say too much about his ex IMO but I was not convinced one bit when she asked about cheating and his answer IMO. I cringe just regarding his body language and her desperate puppy eyes. It was discomforting, it was painful and I made a face the whole time.
if I watch this show, it is to be awe about the love story I think I see (many times I see the wrong one  duh  rotfl ) but I DO see a love story. Here I am disappointed about pretty much everything except Luke and few other guys that I did not have a chance to see more because Chad and Jordan took the all show. I think this NFL group dates are definitely the pickle on the sour cake. It is obvious that the NFL when james was hurt that she begged for jordan to be part of the winning team no matter what IMO. The radio ESPN? what a great opportunity in the future for jordan. IMO
My question is why did he wait 9 days before signing his contract? What clauses did he ask or requested? me wonder....

everything above is my opinion only. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:45 am

@ HEA - regards to your "puppy eyes" reference, I don't know if you recall, but after the conversation, she said in an ITM, "I didn't want to hear something that would hurt me. I didn't want to hear something that would change the way I thought and felt about him."

I don't know her, but based on those two sentences, I'd deduce she would believe almost anything that came out if his mouth. And to keep things in perspective, thus was only week 5.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure